2017: Mass Exodus (Accepting! GBLTQA Friendly)

Started by Bloodied Porcelain, June 11, 2014, 12:46:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodied Porcelain

It's for flashbacks/memories/etc. Anything players want to RP out that took place before June 5
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Chrystal

Cool...

I can think of a scene that could be played out... hmm, this is the wrong thread!

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

ClockworkShadow

<attempts to thieve Chrystal into PMs to consider character connection idea-ums>  <3

A/A

^ zee-oh-em-gee, it has an update ^
I am back... sort of.  I'm trying, anyway.
o_O

Ciosa

Quote from: Josietta on June 14, 2014, 10:39:27 AM
I'm thinking of playing a minister's only child. Her mother died a couple years ago from cancer. She is a seventeen year old virgin who has never done anything wrong other than smoking pot one time at camp (but if you ask her she didn't inhale so it doesn't count). I picture her as being very cautious and careful, maybe even a little bit of a pious sort of girl. Who -eventually- will break out of that innocent shell (this would likely be at least a couple weeks into the story) and just realize what freedom is like. Also, I'm thinking her father will be one of the ones that goes missing?

If you want any possible connection in your poor innocent sweetie breaking out of the confining shell society has placed upon her to enjoy the wonders of life, just shoot me a PM.  ;)

Quote from: Niferbelle on June 14, 2014, 11:43:40 AM
*peeks in*

I'm thinking about a couple of characters, one of which would be a nurse at the free clinic and so would probably know Ebony Queen's character and would perhaps be related to Pepper. Hope to have a sheet done up this weekend.

Quote from: EbonyQueen on June 14, 2014, 12:07:58 PM
Feel free to thow a PM my way, we can work on connections. Very happy to, that goes for anyone. I got a draft of my sheet sent for approval. With a background longer than I've written in a very long time!

Roy's pretty regular to the clinic, though it's more likely bringing in other people - runaway's who've been abused pretty bad.  He can treat the run of the mill bruises and scrapes just fine, but if there's a concussion or something worse, he wouldn't hesitate to carry them in himself, if he had to.  Personally he's healthy as a horse, and would probably take some convincing to even stay for a check-up.  But I would definitely not mind establishing a connection or two with him carrying someone in and build from there.

Also, Roy was shot by an abusive father of a runaway in his past - if he got treated at the clinic, instead of a hospital, that's fine by me.  PMs?

Bloodied Porcelain

For those who haven't received a reply to their PMs, I'm going to be working on those shortly. I have two posts to write in another game and then I'm going to be buckling down on reading those. :)
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

AmberStarfire

Once I post my sheet up I'd like to see if anyone wants to create a connection with my barista girl.

Kokaine

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on June 15, 2014, 10:22:41 AM
For those who haven't received a reply to their PMs, I'm going to be working on those shortly. I have two posts to write in another game and then I'm going to be buckling down on reading those. :)

::)
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

ClockworkShadow

May I post an image edit (and original) that I just finished, for critique, please?

A/A

o_O

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: ClockworkShadow on June 15, 2014, 03:37:51 PM
May I post an image edit (and original) that I just finished, for critique, please?

Sure :)

ClockworkShadow

awesome. :)

So I had the hardest time finding a decent plus-size model to work with... granted, there were some very nice ones, but so much lingerie!  Not good for a 'psychotwit' type at all. :P

So when I found Julia Lavrova, I thought she had a spectacular figure and face.  Unfortunately, she shows off way too much of said figure to actually use her full body shot in the context of a girl that wears clothes to hide her body.

So I settled for toying with the following.  The one with the black hair is the real Julia.  The one with the short red hair is my edit.  I'm hoping that I covered my tracks enough to make it look like a real hair cut & dye job.  What do you guys think?

A/A

o_O

Bloodied Porcelain

The hair looks great. Not sure what's up with the lips though? Is that just an unfinished bit?

ClockworkShadow

I was trying to make them look natural.  But removing makeup is no easy task... >.>';

A/A

o_O

ClockworkShadow

Anyhow, if you have any advice on what else might need fixing, please let me know. <3

I need to take care of some things and take a nap.  Been headwalling most of the day over the Family/History segment...  juggling OOC information and figuring out how to fit it into the template.  I may need your advice on that, too, later.

Check in soon, BP. :)

A/A

o_O

Amelita

The neckline you created is wrong. The original has the model in a slightly sideways view (not just the face, you can see the shadows where the hair doesn't cover her neck/shoulder), and you drew it in a front view so she now has a very fat neck with no double chins and oddly defined lines on front (i dont know what that bit is called in english). What you wanna do is find a model doing the same pose and see how the neck and shoulder meet rather than copy the visible half. :)

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

ClockworkShadow

Well, she's going to be a somewhat overweight character, and the model is a plus-size girl, as well.  So bear *that* in mind.  And lighting can be fixed (imho) way easier than finding a second model to steal a neck part from. ;)  I'll toy with it, some more.

A/A

o_O

Amelita

:p I didn't mean steal another model's neck, I meant look at it for reference. And I know she's a plus size model. Anatomy still applies to us curvy girls :p But it was just my advice, you don't have to take it. Just thought I'd offer it since you asked. ;)

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

AmberStarfire

I'm inclined to agree about her neck (I noticed this too), but I also like the job you've done with her Photoshopping.

Bloodied Porcelain

I'm around and am going to be trying to read the sheets in my PM box today, but I think I have the flu so it may be slow.

Josietta

If you want more photos of plus sized girls, there is a thread in the Finders and Seekers Forum called Delicious Curves Ahead .  You may be able to find a model in that mix if you haven't already looked through those.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Chrystal

Who is the lady that has a database of hundreds of models and will search through it for a picture that matches any description given?

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Bloodied Porcelain

Christa, but she doesn't do requests anymore due to RL constraints.

ClockworkShadow

@Amelita  No worries, it's all constructive criticism and feedback.  :)  I just have to figure out how to do something about it without over-smudging the end result. <3

@Amber  Thanks!  Though I technically GIMPed her. <3  I stopped using Adobe altogether by CS 2, tbh.  I'm a Linux girl, through and through! >:)

@Josietta  Thanks!  I'll go peek at that!  How delightful!

@ the Lady thing that used to search through her database... aww.  Ah well.  <3

A/A

o_O

Bloodied Porcelain

Okay, I think I have all the sheets read through and approved, so a bunch of new sheets should be posted shortly. Please remember that the History thread is open for play. I will probably be starting the thread for Day 1 sometime this week as well. Hopefully this flu doesn't keep me laid low for long.

ClockworkShadow

BP, I'm still working on my character.  :/

Sorry if I'm holding everyone up... I really want to have a chance to roll around in both the history and main idea. :/

A/A

o_O

Bloodied Porcelain

You're not holding anyone up honey. I haven't even gotten to really start writing my second sheet yet because I've been so busy/sick. But now that it looks like there is a lull in the sheets being submitted to me I should be able to start focusing on mine. =/