Unexpected Concequences (Private Skitzo&KP)

Started by KaramelParadiso, July 05, 2012, 02:08:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skitzopathic2010

Nordin chuckles, "Because your my guest and its my duty as a host to make you as comfortable as humanly possible, On top of 13 that you being so young, what like 13? youll need the food to help your grow up strong and healthy." Nordin throwing the silk shirt over his shoulders and makes a gesture at his eight pack then flexing his arms. "If you eat well you can one day grow up to be strong and beautiful like me." Nordin thinks to himself, 'then again being as small as he is make him really cute, i almost want to bottle him and to be mine, and he shall be my kitten and i will call him kitten and groom his six times aday' A smiles comes across Nordin face with the thought then he snaps back to reality and asks in a very stern voice, "What do you want for dinner, and do not even try saying your hungry. You are going to eat even if i have to tie you up again and force feed you."
I am me and if you don't like then I guess we don't have to be friends.

KaramelParadiso

Zie just belts out laughing, this guy was so full of it and probably needed professional help and then it quickly died off. "I an not 13 you jerk!" He screamed at him, Zie knew he looked young but not 13. "You are very egotistically aren't you and who ever said I wanted to look like you. Not mention the fact that I'm not a guest here, I'm a prisoner" Zie crossed his arms over his chest, he wasn't out of shape either but he knew that he wasn't as fit as this guy but he got by alright. "I'd rather you not tie me up, if you must insist fish is fine" he groaned under his breath. Maybe if he went along with the small things then he could have some time to himself later and not have to be on guard that this guy was going to try to touch him or groom him.
New Rps: Available
Current Rps: Available
~*~ Extra ~*~
My Request Thread- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=132801.0
O&O-https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=23901

Skitzopathic2010

Nordin tilts his had confused and looks at Zie,

"Your not my prisoner your welcome to leave whenever youd like you must just allow me to groom you first. We cant have you out the in the world looking like this." Nordiin says gazing at the boys worn tattered rags that he called cloths. Then he turns around and walks toward the kitchen again. A few minutes pass by then the aroma of Lemony grilled, cat fish simmered in a salty butter mixture with a tang of orange and garlic filled the air in the room that the boy was left in. Following the aroma Nordin walks out with two plates of food, and set one on the coffee table next to the adjacent couch from the boy was standing next to. Nordin sit on the couch then pats the seat next to him, "Come sit and eat its really good I promise." Nordin say then he reaches for the silverware on his plate that he was still holding and began to ate.

KaramelParadiso

Likely story from a psycho but he shrugged it off and watched as the guy walked back into the kitchen which gave him time to think and look around. But that time didn't last very long as he walked back into what Zie assumed was the living room and smelled the food. He hadn't realized how hungry he was till he smelled the food and then his mouth began to water. He eyes the plate of food and then Nordin as he still tried to figure out if he should trust this guy even a little.

Zie could only stand that smell for so long before he complied and walked over to the plate of food next to Nordin. However he did not sit on the couch next to him but instead sat on the floor and looked down at the food. He noticed the silverware but the last time that he could remember using such tools was when he was a very small child. He figured it was like riding a bicycle and picked up the three pronged one. Zie poked at a few things and then broke off a piece of the fish and smelled it before placing it in his mouth.
~*~ Extra ~*~

Skitzopathic2010

Nordin looks at the boy sitting on the floor eating and smiles then he lays back grabs a remote from out of the drawer of the coffee table and says, "TV on." Suddenly the wall across the room start to hum and then flickers on as a bright light. "So do you like the news or are you more of a cartoon kind of kitten? Oh sorry you don't like being called that I'm sorry Zie. So how old are you anyways?" Nordin continues to ramble on. "Oh the games on."  Then he lays back and kicks his shoes off, and lets out a big sigh. "oh by the way your room is down the hall and its the first door on the left, and the bathroom is the first on the right." Nordin says point over the couch toward darkened hallway.

KaramelParadiso

The fish wasn't as bad as he thought it was but he still would have preferred a pizza or something like that. Fish was too, well fancy for his taste but he wasn't about to start world war three with this guy. He pushed some things around on his plate keeping his focus in front of him and watched the tv come on. "You're starting to get personal again" Zie commented as he finished the food on his plate and then set his fork back on his plate. He shifted slightly to look where Nordin was pointing and gave a quick nod "I don't watch tv. Don't really have the time to, so watch whatever you want" he got to his feet and picked up his plate. He may be a stray but he was taught some manners when he was a kid. Zie made his way into the kitchen and washed his plate off. After doing that he place his dirty dish into the dishwasher and was happy that he had one cause he really didn't want to wash his plate by hand. After tending to that he walked back to where Nordin was and stood there staring at the tv for a second. "Well I think I'll go check that room out now and maybe the bathroom" he mentioned and turned on his heels to head down the hall.
~*~ Extra ~*~

Skitzopathic2010

Nordin finish his food and and continues to watch the football game. Suddenly a Big yawn Breaks out from his mouth, "Oh man its been a long day I'm a lot more tired then i thought i was." Nordin said as he stretched on the couch then he got up and took his plate into the kitchen rinsing it and putting it in the dishwasher. Afterwords he walked down the hallway towards the room the boy was staying in. "Is there anything else i can help you with tonight?" Nordin Asks well looking at the boy, "Maybe you just want to rest and tomorrow we can worry about bath/grooming you." Nordin said again with a chuckle, "oh by the way that dress over there," Nordin points toward a five drawer dresser in the boys room. "That has all of my older cloths in it so fill free to change into any of them if you decide to take a bath. The towels are in the cabinet in the bathroom." Nordin continued to say with a yawn then he made a waving motion at the boy and turned down the hall and walked toward his room. "Good night Zie" Nordin said from down the hall.