Word is..this family is pretty weird. (one major role still open..F)

Started by rpgirl85, July 14, 2014, 12:21:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fenrisulfr

Any estimated posting speed? I might be interested in taking on the pervy priest role, but I don't want to risk being a road block for the RP.

rpgirl85

Quote from: Fenrisulfr on July 29, 2014, 10:37:18 AM
Any estimated posting speed? I might be interested in taking on the pervy priest role, but I don't want to risk being a road block for the RP.

Most of the players are online quite regularly, so i am expecting it to be somewhat fast paced. 3 to 5 posts per week for each character, could turn out to be the posting rate, though one never knows with these things.

Fenrisulfr

Quote from: rpgirl85 on July 29, 2014, 10:51:00 AMMost of the players are online quite regularly, so i am expecting it to be somewhat fast paced. 3 to 5 posts per week for each character, could turn out to be the posting rate, though one never knows with these things.
Currently I'm in that mood when I feel like I would be able to do 3 to 5 posts a day, but I know that one don't last. 3 to 5 a week should be doable most of the time (never been part of group game before), but there will be periods when things heaps up and the muse decide to take a leave of absence. If I find it to be to high paced for me to handle in the long run, then the priest is the easiest to replace and could then just have be the closest priest at hand until another one arrives.

Looking at the OOC thread, the priest could be called in after the daughter reveals her blasphemous relation, so there is some time to hash out if I am suitable to take on the role, or if it is better to find someone else :-)

If is sounds as to much of a problem to handle, I understand.

rpgirl85

Quote from: Fenrisulfr on July 29, 2014, 11:23:02 AM
Currently I'm in that mood when I feel like I would be able to do 3 to 5 posts a day, but I know that one don't last. 3 to 5 a week should be doable most of the time (never been part of group game before), but there will be periods when things heaps up and the muse decide to take a leave of absence. If I find it to be to high paced for me to handle in the long run, then the priest is the easiest to replace and could then just have be the closest priest at hand until another one arrives.

Looking at the OOC thread, the priest could be called in after the daughter reveals her blasphemous relation, so there is some time to hash out if I am suitable to take on the role, or if it is better to find someone else :-)

If is sounds as to much of a problem to handle, I understand.

It sounds all reasonable to me. All I ask of you, as I shall ask of all characters, is that if they are taking a leave of absence, then don't just leave abruptly, and just write one or two posts, where you write your character out of the roleplay in a logical manner.

May be they got transferred, may be they are going away somewhere for their education, may be a long vacation etc.

If that is good with you, then the role is all yours.

Esmeralgirl

Hey, it sounds fantastic.!!! I would love to play Perv son, if It's still available, which I think he is. :-)

rpgirl85

Quote from: Esmeralgirl on July 29, 2014, 11:44:28 AM
Hey, it sounds fantastic.!!! I would love to play Perv son, if It's still available, which I think he is. :-)

Just got taken by someone before you posted here, but you can create a middle son if you like. Also the rebellious daughter is also open, if you want to foray in that direction.

River

Character Looks

Name: Violet Markson
Role: The Submissive Parent

Bios: Violet had grown up in a household similar to the Marksons. Her family regularly engages in incest, even when the girls where at a young age, despite not joining in, their parents insisted on watching and "learning the ropes" Violet took to it like petrol and a flame, often engaging her Father, Mother and Sister in sex anywhere, anytime. She took on a submissive role in the activities thanks to her Father which had a very traditional opinion on how women should be treated. Often being told to serve more often than her younger sister. She grew up wanted to be a academic, having a interest in Aeronautical Propulsion, her studies occupied a lot of her time, but not so much so that she could still engage in her incestuous routines.

Violet stayed at the family home for a couple of years, until she met Mr Markson. He had picked her for her suitability to this position of wife and keeper of the household. Mr Markson had also picked her for her submissiveness and wild nature in the bed room. Her father approved and told her to pack her bags. Patrick was like her father, only much much more strict and demanding, which she was able to keep up with. Over the space for a few short years of their rushed marriage, they had given birth to (4-6) beautiful children, which Pat had dreams for them to undertake in the families rituals, with Violet supportive of the whole way.

Life seemed to be perfect. Patrick had made Violet wear uniforms for certain activities, in order to show off his prized submissive whore of a wife and to also increase their  multiple children's ( now in their mid to late teens ) attraction to her.

Casual Ons: looking after her gorgeous kids, making sure the house is clean and in order, always having food on the table for her family, a nice good drink of vodka with a nice Ipad game in her down time

Casual Offs: being neglected, arguments, dirty unorderly area   

Sexual Ons: Rough, degrading fuck, collars, whips, uniforms, dirty talk, outside sex, spontaneous sex, messy sex, oral, anal, vaginal, BDSM, pet play, exhibitionism, climax control, slapping, hair pulling, gang bangs, pain ( The list goes on, if you wish to do something not on the list, just send me a pm )

Sexual Offs: Toilet Play, Blood, Vore, Death and like minded stuff.
𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗌: Open to suggestions for future scenarios.
𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖣𝗂𝗌𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌
𝖥𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗇𝖼𝗒: within 48-72 hours.

River

Char Sheet is up! Do tell if I'm wrong on specific details and such!
𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗌: Open to suggestions for future scenarios.
𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖣𝗂𝗌𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌
𝖥𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗇𝖼𝗒: within 48-72 hours.

Prince Truhan

Name: Vincent Markson

Role: "Brat" son

Picture:

Bio: None of the children were as happy to learn about the ways of the family as Vincent was. He had always been attention demanding, he hadn't expected the chance to be demanding in the bedroom as well. Perhaps he could be a success with ladies outside of the family, but why bother when there is so much to enjoy in the house?

Casual ons: Loud music, being listened to, being catered to, being admired

Casual offs: Being ignored, have his needs not be met.

Sexual ons: Being in charge, tying someone up, rough sex

Sexual offs: Permanent injuries and bathroom play

Other knickknackery (if any, can include your character's favorite member from the rest of the family) 

Fenrisulfr

Quote from: rpgirl85 on July 29, 2014, 11:27:34 AMIf that is good with you, then the role is all yours.

That sounds okay by me.

I'm thinking that a priest other than the ordinary family priest might fit better (sort of both because the ordinary is out of town, and because they think the ordinary had failed a bit to much, if they request an intervention for the daughter).

I have a few suggestions for the cult.
* The name of the cult: "The church of Adam and Eve"
* The belief is that the original sin the serpent led Adam and Eve into was abandoning incest. God could have created more men and women, but didn't. God let Noa only bring his family, and they repopulated the earth. God didn't punish the daughters of Lot.
* The religious goal is to be allowed back into paradise.
* People outside the sect could be referred to as "people of Nod" and "land of Nod" by some in the sect (the name the priests uses for them)
* Priest are not allowed to marry and form a family. But it is a cult that promotes incest, and they are called "Father"... Part of it can be to make sure the genes are spread around a bit.

rpgirl85

Quote from: Fenrisulfr on July 29, 2014, 02:51:56 PM
That sounds okay by me.

I'm thinking that a priest other than the ordinary family priest might fit better (sort of both because the ordinary is out of town, and because they think the ordinary had failed a bit to much, if they request an intervention for the daughter).

I have a few suggestions for the cult.
* The name of the cult: "The church of Adam and Eve"
* The belief is that the original sin the serpent led Adam and Eve into was abandoning incest. God could have created more men and women, but didn't. God let Noa only bring his family, and they repopulated the earth. God didn't punish the daughters of Lot.
* The religious goal is to be allowed back into paradise.
* People outside the sect could be referred to as "people of Nod" and "land of Nod" by some in the sect (the name the priests uses for them)
* Priest are not allowed to marry and form a family. But it is a cult that promotes incest, and they are called "Father"... Part of it can be to make sure the genes are spread around a bit.

sounds all good, and there is a little background of the cult in the OOC thread, see if you can weave that together with your concepts..

Fenrisulfr

Quote from: rpgirl85 on July 29, 2014, 04:02:17 PMsounds all good, and there is a little background of the cult in the OOC thread, see if you can weave that together with your concepts..

I had already dug up the OOC thread, so I wrote it with those points in mind. Here is a more fleshed out text, combining it :-) Posting it here, but feel free to copy any or all of it over to the OOC thread.

In the middle ages, sometime around 13th century, the families located in the mountains of western Europe, founded what would become the church of Adam and Eve. In the beginning, it was part of the Catholic Churc. Its remote location had always made it unpopular by the clergy, so it was easy for the followers of the belief to make sure their own people served at the local church.

When Luther triggered the protestant movement, the church stayed out of the religious wars tearing Europe appart. But in time, they cut the chord with the Catholic church. But they kept certain parts. A priest can not marry and form his own family, and only men can become priests. But a priest is referred to as "Father", so they are not living in celibacy; as in a way, they are a member of every family.

The idea triggering the cult, or "Church of Adam and Eve" if you will, is in large part lost to history. But it might have come from the village's isolated location, making close related the only option for partners, combined with a disrespect of the institution of marriage; the village rich man paying the priests to come up with an excuse for incest; or just a couple of bored priests philosophizing over the bible. But regardless of the reason, they started to preach at the local church that the original sin the serpent tricked Adam and Eve into was to abandon incest.

God had created just one man and one woman, wanting them to populate the Earth. The wifes of Adam's son's had to be their sisters; and if they weren't daughter's of Adam, then Adam's sons married women being their own half sisters and possible even their own daughters. God had easily have created more men and women if god was against incest.

When god flooded the Earth, he just saved one family, to yet again repopulate the Earth. Saving more families surely must even be easier for god than creating men and women.

The daughter's of Lot were never punished by god for being with their father. But there is a lot of examples in the bible of how god punish transgressions.

The evidence was clear to the local clergy. God wanted people to have incestous relations. By following the wishes of god, as god is forgiving, they might in time be allowed back into paradise instead of living in the land of Nod.

The only way to become part of the Church of Adam and Eve is to be born into it. The people of Nod is not family, so they can't fulfill gods demand for incest; and a person starting a family with someone outside the church is committing the original sin.

As the industrial age hit, families got spread over the world, but mainly the US and Europe. This required a change in how to handle things, as there otherwise easily could break their church down into several different unconnected families. The sense of the village had to remain even over the world. So while it might not be possible to just walk over and help repairing a neighbor's roof, it was possible to assist each other financially, with education, and with advice. It was also decided that each family should be encouraged to marry at least one daughter or son to a family on another continent. The latest few decades being less authoritarian and less family oriented had led to more of the church youth questioning the teaching and going their own ways; something the priests considered moving them further away from paradise.

Tydorei

how can the rebellious daughter be open? I must have seen two apps for that... and two for the mother...?

Also, seeing how the aunt and the older sister seem to not approve of the family... way, my ideal of a rebellious daughter may be skewed to that she wants to keep it in the family? Not be married off to another incestuous family but to actually get pregnant by a brother or her dad? I dont know. just messing with ideas

Prince Truhan

Someone that was once playing the rebellious daughter and the mother opted out of the rp, hence why there was another for the mother.

Not sure why you think you saw 2 for the rebellious daughter, but it is open. I will let the gm answer as to what she thinks of the rebellious nature you proposed, but I'm game for her trying to get pregnant by her father.

Fenrisulfr

Just to toss up a thought...

Getting pregnant by a close relative could be in line with the religious doctrine of the cult. But due to the modern possibility to establish if someone is the father, it might be vocally discouraged by the more secular members of the cult (those that like the incest and community part, but don't want to risk drawing attention).

RedEve

I see the expected posting frequency is 3-5 posts per week, which is a bit steep. Though it also depends on the expected post length.
So what would that be? How many words approximately?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

rpgirl85

Quote from: Tydorei on July 30, 2014, 01:56:06 AM
how can the rebellious daughter be open? I must have seen two apps for that... and two for the mother...?

Also, seeing how the aunt and the older sister seem to not approve of the family... way, my ideal of a rebellious daughter may be skewed to that she wants to keep it in the family? Not be married off to another incestuous family but to actually get pregnant by a brother or her dad? I dont know. just messing with ideas

The original idea was to have the older daughter as sweet, and supportive of her family, with the younger being the rebellious one. But the person playing the older one, has gone the ways where the older one has rebelled, so I don't mind at all if you want to play the younger one, as loyal to the cult and family.
Quote from: Fenrisulfr on July 30, 2014, 07:12:31 AM
Just to toss up a thought...

Getting pregnant by a close relative could be in line with the religious doctrine of the cult. But due to the modern possibility to establish if someone is the father, it might be vocally discouraged by the more secular members of the cult (those that like the incest and community part, but don't want to risk drawing attention).

Wonderful bit of history you wrote there, in the previous post, and I am totally lapping up this thought as well.

Quote from: RedEve on July 30, 2014, 07:15:14 AM
I see the expected posting frequency is 3-5 posts per week, which is a bit steep. Though it also depends on the expected post length.
So what would that be? How many words approximately?

No limits, or expectations about post length, it is free form, though one to two paras could be the normal posts in the scene.

RedEve

I have discussed details with River and she has approved this version of my character.

Name: Veronica Havlec   
Role: Younger sister to Violet Markson
Bio: Even though Veronica and Violet are ten years apart in age, they were always very close to each other, and when Violet let home to get married, it was Veronica who soon took over her role as the family slut. She enjoyed servicing cock, first her fathers and then also increasingly more strangers. She also shared a lot of time having naughty fun with Violet, especially after Violet’s marriage. On occasion, Veronica has shared the bed with Violet and her husband.

Unlike Violet, Veronica did not really shine at school. She dropped out in her sophomore year of college (not finishing the first semester of her second year) and has had a semi-successful career in modeling since. She mostly does catalogue and runway work for a couple of local clothing chains. It does not make her rich but it’s enough to support a decent life-style, at least for the time being. She has not yet settled down to make a family of her own because she enjoys the single life too much.
She tries to go over to the Marksons as often as she can.
Casual ons: Expensive vacations at exclusive resorts, tennis, fine dining, going to the spa, spending time with her big sis
Casual offs: Rude people, ugly people, arrogance (or what she perceives as arrogance), people who make her feel stupid
Sexual ons: As many people in her extended family, Veronica has been introduced to a very libertine sexual life-style whilst growing up. As such, she was fucking her sister and father when she was a high school junior. She likes oral and vaginal intercourse, and has a very strong exhibitionist streak. She has a healthy taste for group sex as well.
Sexual offs: Unlike some members of the family, she has little love for anal sex. She likes rough sex but nothing anything that leaves too much of a mark (because it can hurt her modeling opportunities).
Other knickknackery: Her sister violet is her best friend as well as her closest relative.

additional character picture

Is this alright rpgirl?

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Fenrisulfr

It looks like my available free time might be even less than I thought, so I better back out and let someone else fill that role. :-(

But if/when things calms down, if no one else have taken on the priests, I most likely will then. After all, I have a quite complete idea for the character, and as my previous post might have indicated, I have quite some ideas on his belief system :-)

Artemis

Hi, I am new to roleplay and if the inexperience isn't a turn off then I would very much like to play male role in this plot. I am open to being the perverted priest, or a son of the family. Can I have an roles?

rpgirl85

Quote from: Artemis on July 31, 2014, 09:19:27 AM
Okay, I will take the perverted priest role since I saw his post where he dropped the role. I would soon come up with a summary.

good luck with that, I will hold the role for you.

Artemis

Here comes the Priest.

http://fringefamily.typepad.com/.a/6a0105364a8fba970c017d428d9186970c-800wi - NSFW

Name: Father Abel Godson
Role: The Family Priest
Bio: Father Abel's faith in the family religeon is unshakeable. He believes that the love for the family transcends any other and what is more sacred than sex to display that love? He is always horny and tells his subjects that the ultimate tribute to God is catering to the sexual needs of his loyal servant that was him as a show of respect and love.  He is immensely perverted and doesn't mind bending the sacred rules a bit to fit his sick sexual needs.

He lives with the family, acting as the family consultant, advising them on the ways of faith. He was trained from the younger years to be a priest by his own Priest Father, who introduced him to the pleasures of sex through his loving and doting mother making herself always available to her son's insatiable lust.

He is well built for a priest but doesn't always wear the priestly robe claiming that the Lord's work can be done in any and all attire. There is an everpresent bulge or tent in his crotch at all times showing his passion for the religeon.

Sexual ons: Any and every form of sex is sacred as seen from his perverted mind. He loves his cock to be worshipped by his subjects.
Sexual offs: Someone not listening to him. He feels like it is an act against the will of God. Toilet sex.
Casual ons: Dirty talking. No word is too dirty for the Lord for he gave us voice to speak our heart.