Something I'd like to play

Started by kongming, April 15, 2007, 09:28:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kongming

If there is a game with openings that would make this character possible, I would like to join. Alternatively, if someone were to make a game where she could be used, that'd be wonderful as well.

I have played this character a few times before. She is my favourite D&D character. Unfortunately, it seems any game I play her in folds. This character is a human cleric of Loviatar, the Lawful Evil goddess of spankings pain, suffering, lust and domination, in the Forgotten Realms setting. I tend to play down the bondage element in favour of making her a very polite, likeable person who nevertheless openly admits to being what people call evil. She's reasonably selfish, though does have the capacity to care for others - even the most vile of beings can love. She's moderately knowledgeable, and tends to be somewhat of a disciplinarian.

I'd prefer it if a game with her focused mainly on characters doing things, although I also don't have problems with going out on a quest or two. If there is questing and violence involved, it'd need to use the D&D rules, as I have had too many bad experiences with systemless combat games. But if there will be no combat or questing, freeform is A-OK. If the rules are being used, I intensely dislike really low level games, so would ask that it start at 3 or higher. The highest level I've played her to is 17th, but I am not expecting someone to start a game at that level just to acommodate this.

Sexual content: I'd like for this character to dish out a few spankings, and to have regular sexual encounters with other females. So, taming succubi, training lower-ranked priestesses of her faith, a little fun with other adventurers, anything like that. I'm open to suggestions, too.

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515

Giant Moth

Giant mother cuter than you!

HybridHalf

Jumping onto the boat. PM sent.