M Seeking F : Giantess RP

Started by JohnnyBoy, November 02, 2012, 10:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnnyBoy

I'm looking for a partner willing to RP with a scenario involving me playing a boy that has been shrunken, and them playing girl who finds this shrunken boy and takes him into her house. Could this be a dream come true or his worst nightmare? Or could it just be a nice scenario between friends. Not all RP's have to get too evil or adult.

Gentle Giantess - Interaction between the giantess and the smaller boy is like a playful friendship. (I like this option the most.)
Master/Pet - The giantess treats the shrunken boy as her pet. This could mean good or bad interaction between them.
Vore (Soft) - The giantess swallowing the boy alive. (That means no chewing or breaking bones.)

Also, I am open to ideas beyond these scenarios, so if anyone is interested, please send me a message with any questions or concerns about this kind of RP.

PLOT IDEAS (If you have your own ideas for this, I am open to them as well.

-A friend who finds new kinship with his female friend when he is mysteriously shrunk and forced to stick with her for safety

-A witch who pulls a boy from the street into her tent in disguise as a fortune teller, proceeding to shrink him and keep him.

-A girl with ideas of what she'd do with a shrunken, submissive boyfriend, who proceeds to fulfill these fantasies when the boy is magically shrunken.

-A slightly sadistic giantess who plays a long, teasing game of cat-and-mouse with a shrunken boy she finds before she devours him.

If this is something anyone is interested in RP'ing, please send me a PM and discuss details with me.
As of 1/18/13, I am inactive on Elliquiy. I may return someday. This signature will change if I do.

Vassus

Oh, Gentle GTS is hard to find. I can play either side of the equation, an am interested. When I saw this, what came to my mind was a plot where a single-manned space flight came into radio contact with a large planet. They were less advanced, but the guy liked the sound of her voice. Neither one was expecting the size difference...

There are plenty of other plots I've come across, and had myself. PM me if you're still interested.
E-Mail: radically.irrelevant@gmail.com

Did you know: "polish" is a word that completely changes it's meaning when you capitalize the first letter?

JohnnyBoy

Been a couple months, so here is a bump.
As of 1/18/13, I am inactive on Elliquiy. I may return someday. This signature will change if I do.