Courtship scenes.

Started by robitusinz, July 10, 2006, 01:20:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robitusinz

I'm looking for various women to play out courtship scenes, preferrably in the One Shots forum.  I find that unless there's something that really clicks with me, when I get to the "sex" part of most scenes, I tend to get bored and lose interest.  Like 95% of the fun for me comes in the chase...the witty back-and-forth, the setting, the gestures, the body language, the hot kissing, the foreplay...after that, the deal's pretty much sealed and it's too easy to imagine what comes next.

That all being said, I'm looking for variety...all sorts of permutations:  urban setting; BDSM-focused; non-BDSM focused/vanilla; older woman/younger guy; younger woman/older guy; 18+ teens; ages from 20 to 50 or 60, depending on the story; non-human/human; anything else that you can come up with that's not here.

I expect dialogue, so I'm ok with small posts with one-liners.  There's plenty of room to explore fetishes...I personally think that fetishes fall under the foreplay umbrella and are very interesting. 

Hmmm, now that I think about it, this is probably quite vague and I'm basically soliciting any woman on E.  However, what I'm looking for is an interesting scene that goes from complete strangers meeting for the first time, right up to the point just before sex, and then we can just end it, and do something else.  :D

So if anyone else shares my short attention span, let me know.

Addendum:  I don't always have to be the pursuer.  It can go back and forth.  Really, I'm open to anything.
I'm just a vanilla guy with a chocolate brain.

Purple

You know me and my attention span.  I could do some of that with you if you'd like.  :)
There's something very sexy about being submissive. Because your guard is down, you have to totally surrender to something like that. --Eva Longoria

Elvi

It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

robitusinz

LOL, Purple, yeah, you'd be an obvious fit.  We'll talk.  :D

robitusinz

Elvi

hmmmm?.....what.....?
*wanders off to watch a pretty butterfly as it flits by*

robitusinz

No making fun of the ADD kids!  Hey, you wanna ride bikes?

Elvi

What? Someone mention a bike?
What CC is it? Is it a street fighter? Chop? Bog standard?
Not one of them pocket rockets is it?
*squints eyes*

Purple

Can I ride a Harley?  Please, please, please?  A purple one of course.  :)

Now...what were we talking about?
There's something very sexy about being submissive. Because your guard is down, you have to totally surrender to something like that. --Eva Longoria

Elvi

Good grief and I thought you had more taste than that! *shudders*

Purple

Who me?  But purple is awesome.  :)

Elvi

Oh the purple is fine, it's the choice of motor cycle.....

Purple

Cut me some slack, we don't have a lot to choose from out here in the country.  I only know of a few kinds round these parts, and only a Harley is big and bad enough from the ones I've seen.  I'm the same way when it comes to cars and such.  I can't have one until the kids get older (car seats and such), but as soon as I can I'm gonna have me a big old pick-up truck.  No sissy vehicles for me.  And yes, if possible, it will also be purple.  :)

Elvi

Oh.........go on then I'll let you off.....*grins*
Mind you, my 11 year old has been riding on a trike since she was three.

Purple

Tell ya what, if I ever decide to travel I'll hop up to the U.K., meet the gorgeous Colin Firth (and maybe get rid of his wife for awhile...), and then I'll come up and you can show me a real bike.  :)  Til then I gotta take what I can get.  Oh, and cause he knows me so well, I'll have to bring somebody with me.  He won't let me loose in England with all those British guys and their hot accents.  :)  I suppose it's good I've got a thing for his accent too.  :)  [Come to think of it...I won't get Colin if I bring him *pouts*.  Oh well.  :)]