[Interest Check] All Female Bodyguard Team for Arms Dealer (Based on Jormungand)

Started by 1SAZ, July 03, 2014, 07:10:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1SAZ

Another attempt at a concept I'm rather fond of. Based in spirit off the anime Jormungand, this will be the story of an all female team of PMCs acting as the bodyguards of a quirky arms dealer, full of action, adventure, and "plot".

Story:
You were a member of the military elite. You worked your way up in a male dominated career to achieve a position worth bragging, all due to your skill. Too bad the most promising careers have the habit of crashing and burning when you least expect it. Now, you're on you're way out the door with your bag on your shoulder and skills that lack any other trade to ply them. It is here that you find yourself standing in front of a fairly young woman who you only know by her last name, Katz. She is dressed in a suit and has all the skills of a business woman, but the gaze of a battle hardened general. Her words were something that stuck with you. "If you work for me, you'll never want another job, and I guarantee, you'll be respected for your skills."

So now you find yourself traveling with an arms dealer. Most every day is an adventure, a trip to various countries and living in the luxuries that come with money and power. Other days, you'll find yourself on the cold hard ground while the crack of gunfire fills your ears and lead flies all around. But such is the life of a bodyguard in the Hell Katz PMC group. The best and worst, you take them as they come.

Characters:
All characters in this game will be female. No offense to anyone who feels like playing a male, but I want to keep this an all female affair for various reasons, most of which come down to the anime-esque hijinks that I have planned.

In any case, all characters come from various military and criminal backgrounds that have highly specialized skills, but you found yourself pulled away from your previous employ for various reasons. Moments after your discharge, or even at the moment of your discharge, you find yourself approached by Ms. Katz and her honeyed offer to work for her. If you want to play a British Sniper who was booted from the army for turning down a superior's advances "disobeying a direct order" or a former Yakuza assassin who killed her former master because of his "less than honorable business practices", feel free. Just create a good story that ends with you joining or being a member of the Hell Katz.

Expectations:
I don't expect too much from my players. I just want to tell a good story that has all the fun that comes with putting a group of highly sexy women with various tools of death into one place.

Posting rate should at least be once a week with a minimum post length of three paragraphs. Please be descriptive, as it makes everything better story wise. No one likes having to guess what happens when you swing a sword at someone, so paint the picture!

I do expect this to be a rather comedic, somewhat raunchy, heavily action packed joy ride, so if you don't have a decent sense of humor, let us know so we can find you one!

Character Sheet:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name:
Nicknames:
Played By:
Specialty:
Appearance: Picture and description if possible.
Equipment: Your general equipment as a bodyguard for Ms. Katz.
History: How did you end up meeting Ms. Katz and joining her team?

Thanks to all who have a look!

PrestaDGTation

..blinks at it...

..slllliiiiiiiiiiiiiides a penny on it..

..dashes off..
"I see. Hell is populated entirely by Theater Majors." - Majabya, while watching Hazbin Hotel.

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

1SAZ

No knowledge of Jormungand is necessary, though I do highly recommend it if you're looking for an anime to watch. Though there is noticeably less female characters in that series than there will be in this rp.

Inkidu

Cool

*sticks a pin in this*

Definitely interested if you can get enough people.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

PrestaDGTation

Quote from: Inkidu on July 03, 2014, 08:23:25 PM
Cool

*sticks a pin in this*

Definitely interested if you can get enough people.

...flicks my penny at your pin...

"Let the pre-game war of Knick-Knacks commence!"

...tries to chase you into a rice paddy, so she can whack you...
"I see. Hell is populated entirely by Theater Majors." - Majabya, while watching Hazbin Hotel.

Inkidu

Quote from: PrestaDGTation on July 03, 2014, 08:33:52 PM
  ...flicks my penny at your pin...

"Let the pre-game war of Knick-Knacks commence!"

...tries to chase you into a rice paddy, so she can whack you...
::)

I gave the dog a bone already.

Divine Tenacity

YES, YES!

THIS PLEASE!

Freaking love that anime! Thought I was the only one!

EDIT: I will PM you a sheet first thing tomorrow evening! (My sleep schedule is terrible. :P)
Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

1SAZ

It's not so much underrated as it is not well known. Not many people give it a chance thinking it's just going to be a run and gun series ala Black Lagoon, and it ends up being deep, funny, and quirky.

Can't wait to see the character. Three people is enough to at least put up the sheet I think.

scribus1000

Ooooh~.

I'm bookmarking the dicks out of this.
I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

Divine Tenacity

I am seriously considering bringing in my OC for this... she just requires just a bit of tweaking in order to fit into this world.

scribus1000

Admittedly, while I have an avatar of a character featured in this anime, I actually haven't seen the show. I think I'm gonna rectify that now that the thought occurs to me.

Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: scribus1000 on July 04, 2014, 03:04:22 AM
Admittedly, while I have an avatar of a character featured in this anime, I actually haven't seen the show. I think I'm gonna rectify that now that the thought occurs to me.

Do it, you will not be disappointed!

scribus1000

1SAZ

I am pretty happy to see more people interested. I'll have the actual sheet up in the main post in a bit.

scribus1000

Finished the first episode.

Highly interested. I feel a binge-session coming in the future.

Quote from: Midori Sadi on July 04, 2014, 03:07:12 AM
Do it, you will not be disappointed!

*gives you an effing huge gold medal for your recommendation*

Kaya

I would also like to express interest. I am not an Anime fan though and do not know the show you are talking about, but you had me at "All Female Bodyguard Team".

1SAZ

@Kaya: Glad I caught your interest. Feel free to put submit your character to me via PM, I'll have a look over it.

@Scribus1000: Please only submit full sheets and submit them via PM first for my OK. I just want to keep clutter in this thread down.

Inkidu

Name: Danielle Rose Louise LaBeux
Nicknames: Dannie or D.L.
Played By: Inkidu
Nationality: United States, Louisiana
Specialty: Driving/stealing vehicles (flying and general transportation if no one else picks that up)
Appearance:
A short little Cajun firebrand. She has dusky dark skin and curly black hair. She's about five foot four and 110 pounds all muscles and curves. She likes suits either driving or business casual. She usually wears her hair shorter than pictured to get less mussed when pulling off helmets.
Equipment: Two pistols a la George S. Patton. One sing-action army and a .50 caliber Desert Eagle automatic, and a backpack full of various carjacking paraphernalia. For a primary weapon she enjoys using a Remington semi-auto shotgun with a five shot clip.
History: The consummate adrenaline junkie, Danielle left her posh life as Louisiana old money for the armature stock car circuits. Then she started doing stunts. In order to avoid jail time she did a stint in the marine corps where she was a professional driver in the more war-torn parts of the world for top brass and diplomats. The only complaints on her record were that she always seemed to pick the most dangerous routes and constant car sickness. D.L. never wanted to stay in the military so she was recruited fairly quickly for her ability to not only drive but carjack anything with a motor.

1SAZ

Name: Caroline Katz
Nicknames: Care-Bear, "Aimi", Ms. Katz
Played By: 1SAZ
Nationality: German-American, No Citizenship
Specialty: Arms Dealer and Business Woman
Appearance: Caroline is a young woman in her early twenties, her bright red hair kept long and her bright blue eyes give her quite the look of femininity. Her body, however, is usually what people notice first, though she hardly minds. She keeps herself fit, though not quite to the standard of her team, so as best to accentuate her curvaceous figure. She wears business suits whenever working, tailored specifically to her figure, and comfortable, casual yet stylish clothes when off the job.
Equipment:
Walther PPK/S - Insisted by Kait
HTC One M8 cell phone
Dell XPS
History: Born in flight on the way to Germany to a shipping mogul, Caroline has never been officially documented in any one country. With the name Katz backing you, there isn't much need for official documents of your life, though. Caroline never wanted for a thing in her life, and for that, wanted the world. She became wise to the workings of the world at a very young age, when in Africa dropping off a shipment for her father and came under fire of a group of rebels. She was saved by her father's bodyguard as a bullet whizzed by her ear, leaving her with a very real idea of what it was that ruled the world. Caroline left Africa with a new plan, a plan to become the most powerful woman to ever enter the trade of arms, but that also meant danger. It was here that she decided she would need help, and began her research of the best and brightest she could ever hope to hire.

Divine Tenacity

Name:
Olivia Johnson
Nicknames:
Violet; Vy
Played By:
M. Sadi ;)
Nationality:
Egyptian-American; Japanese citizen
Specialty: Tactical Enforcer; Freelance assassin
[Skills:]
Adept Ninjato Wielder: Violet is adept at using the ninjato, or ninja sword. She never keeps one blade for long. Known to communicate with several forge masters to go over new modifications and designs frequently.

Proficient Kunai/ Shuriken User: Violet realized she liked throwing things at a very young age. Practicing everyday before receiving any formal training. The result is her able to hit her mark from up to 30 yards away. When not on assignments that require a sniper rifle, she utilizes kunai and shuriken to get the job done.

Firearm Proficiency: Violet is a proficient shot and has been known to wield a pair of semi automatic pistols. Currently using Taurus PT1911s Pistols.

Proficient Hand to Hand Combatant: Learned martial arts include Ninjutsu, Traditional Jujitsu, and Aikido. Picked up Krav Maga as a hobby.

Appearance:
Olivia
“Working Leathers”
Violet usually wanders around in comfortable civilian clothing. While not as fashionable as the others, her wardrobe does tend to run from tight to baggy jeans and tight shirts and screen t-shirts. When armed she would toss on an button down or jacket, depending on which garment disturbed the line of her concealed firearms less.

Equipment:
- (2)  Taurus PT 1911 9mm
-(1) Mixed Alloy Ninja-to
-(?)Spare Shuriken
-(1)Beretta ARX 160 Semi-Auto Tactical Rifle

Known Details:

-Army brat. Father was Lieutenant Commander Lloyd Johnson stationed in Japan. Mother died in labor.
-Lieutenant Commander Johnson was known for under the table dealings.
-Kazuya yakuza clan killed Lt. Commander Johnson after a shady deal gone wrong; kidnapped Violet.
-Violet was assimilated into Kazuya society. The clan began teaching her Ninjutsu, Traditional Jujitsu, and Aikido.
-At the age of 13; Violet killed a third of the Kazuya clan when she purposefully set the compound on fire. It was her own way of gaining revenge for her father's death.
-Barely escaped with her life from Japan as a stowaway on a freighter. Ended up escaping as far as Cape Town, Africa.
-Signed on as mercenary in South Africa. Learned how to shoot from son of unknown gun runner she worked for. Also coerced an older member of the company to teach her Krav Maga.
-Disappeared on 16th birthday. Last known location border of Israel. Reemerged two years later parading around Amsterdam where she was then recruited by Ms. Katz.

Miscellaneous Details:

-Diligent when honing her skills. Will spend the first three hours of every morning working out to a vigorous training regimen.
-Tenacious. Does not give up until the job is done.
-Most likely to have hidden offshore assets due to the caliber of her weaponry. Has been known to experiment with new tools/weaponry periodically.
-Likes to listen to music while she kicks ass. Known to go through many pairs of headphones.

scribus1000

Quote from: 1SAZ on July 04, 2014, 03:34:17 PM
@Scribus1000: Please only submit full sheets and submit them via PM first for my OK. I just want to keep clutter in this thread down.

Alright, my bad, must have missed that instruction. I'll delete my post above.

1SAZ

I appreciate it Scribus. Hope to see your finished character soon. :D

Kaya

Here is my character:

Name: Jin Shang

Nicknames: Jinny, China Doll

Played By: Kaya

Nationality: Chinese

Specialty: Intelligence & Information, Seduction, Martial Arts, Knife Fighting and looking good in a bikini

Appearance: A leggy Chinese beauty, Jinny is the archetype of the exotic Asian charm. Her waist is incredibly small while her cleavage is impressive. Take a look at these pictures of her and judge for yourself:

Her back is covered in a big tattoo of a Chinese dancer, as can be seen here:

Equipment: Glock 21 with Flashlight and Laser, Surface Pro 3, Nokia Lumia 935, 2 Stiletto Knives which she can hide in a special holster in her hair  (She is not really good with her gun, but she can be called above average. Not a specialty though.)

History: Jinny has been trained by the Chinese army for a special forces unit concentrating on the female strengths. Here are a couple of pictures from the training (not all of her, but it gives a good idea of the physicality):

During her time with the unit, she actually managed to steal information from the CIA - more than once. Luckily for her, the CIA are still scratching their heads, having no idea what happened. She has been successful, but when a fat old man from the Chinese leadership asked for her to warm his bed, it became clear to her that she needed to look for another job.

mai

Name: Ruth Meraite
Nicknames: Ruthie, R.
Played By: mai
Nationality: Lithuanian Jewish
Specialty: Anything longrange, primarily sniping, but also artillery or demolitions if necessary.
Appearance:

Ruth is a small woman with long brown hair, skin that shows a hint of her semitic origins, and dark eyes. She usually prefers comfortable clothing, and always dresses modestly.
Equipment: Her primary rifle is a Remington MSR, but given that she works for an arms dealer she's likely to be using whatever is the best fit for the job. She also carries a dagger and a compact Jericho 941 for close-quarters combat.
History: Although she was born in Lithuania, Ruth has few memories of her homeland. When she was a child, her parents took advantage of the right of return and emigrated to Israel. Ruth was a fairly ordinary child growing up, although even as a young girl she was taught to shoot, and showed promise as a markswoman. After she graduated from high school, she enlisted in the IDF, as was common, and was trained as a sniper. Despite her promise, she was removed from duty (with no stated reason) after her first deployment, and spent the rest of her enlistment working in a supply depot. She never stopped practicing, and kept her combat skills sharp. When she left the military she sought employment as a private contractor, eventually finding work with Ms. Katz.