revenge plot

Started by Envious, March 05, 2012, 02:54:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Envious

A guy cheats on his girl and gets caught. As horrifying as it is for the girl to walk in on her man cheating on her, they have too many years vested in this relationship to call it quits here. Out of true guilt, the guy offers that his girl sleep with someone else to make it even, an offer he assumes she won't take up. Unfortunately for him, not only does she agree, she rocks his world by bringing home a group of black men and has a little more up her sleeve for revenge than a simple fuck.

Please PM me to discuss. This is an old idea that never got started. You can find the opening post here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=113418.0

I will take preference over partners who are okay with m/m sex, as I'd like to add it into the roleplay. Maybe the girlfriend asks the boyfriend to give one of the guys a blowjob, maybe it's full out sex, maybe she just has her boyfriend lick the cum of the group off of her body.

I can play as the group of men, the boyfriend, the girlfriend, or any combination you'd like to have me as. We could also turn this into the boyfriend being forced to have sex with the group to make amends instead of the girlfriend, but you'll have to sell me on it.

I will post 1-4 times per two weeks. I have a very active life away from forums. A/A is always updated.