Alpha Futa Omega - The Hazing ( freeform, NC, maybe extreme )

Started by BlueEyedBard, December 14, 2016, 08:03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pdragon

from what I've gathered only two people (myself and Izaya) have shown particular interest in playing male characters. It should still be predominantly futa/female, I'm not trying to take over the show or anything.

And I don't have time to start the profile just yet, but here are my picture ideas for the siblings.

What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: Dhi on December 17, 2016, 04:51:59 PM
How much of this is going to involve male characters?
Little, I wouldn't worry. The focus of the game is the futa sorority. 
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

Dhi

Name: Orfhlaith Errol

Player Name: Dhi

Grade: Freshman

Major: Gender Studies

Personality: Good Catholic girl turned rebel, outgoing, high-spirited and a little bit snarky, nipping the fingers that punish her

History: Out of a sprawling Irish Catholic family, the identity Orf forged for herself was a crusader against society's wrongs. The nuns tried to tell her a penis on a young lady was a travesty to God- NO!!! read the signs she hoisted over her head at every rally, GIRLCOCKS ARE BEAUTIFUL!!! and END FUTA SHAMING!!! And it was always evident, from Orf's shorter than regulation skirt, that she was not born packing- just an enthusiastic helping hand for the modern futa woman. So far, the only development of a $60,000 college education is fostering a reputation as the biggest slut around the rally. Why not? College is about discovering yourself, and there's nowhere better for her needs than Alpha Futa Omega.

BlueEyedBard

Dhi, Carly both of them are totally accepted. Those that I saw are working on sheets I'm sure will be great.

Dhi and Carly, if you would be so good as to drop by the Character page and post them up there? I will have the ooc up before tonight is over!
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
On/Off

pdragon

Name: Jolene "JoJo" Joosten
Player Name:pdragon
Grade: Junior
Major: Law
Personality: Jolene is a very warm and caring individual. Often called "motherly" by her peers, and not just because of her wide hips and bountiful breasts, she acts as an emotional and spiritual mentor in the sorority. Kind, patient, and easy to talk to Jolene is always willing to lend an ear to anyone who needs to talk...and equally willing to lend her bed to anyone in need of a more "physical" coping method (though obviously this implies sex, just as often it can be as innocent as needing someone to cuddle with or a warm lap to rest your head in). While she's no stranger to wild partying and raucous love making, she often plays the part of the more reserved, grounded upper classman, making it all the more surprising when her wild side comes out.

History: Unlike most of the more "downtrodden" girls who end up at AFO, Jolene was lucky enough to be born in a town with a relatively high futanari population. Enough so that in her highschool most futa's found themselves near the top of the social ladder. They dominated in sports, held most of the positions on the student council (something Jolene herself was the secretary of), and often controlled the position of home coming queen (even home coming king on a few occasions). As such she was generally shielded from the ostracization and prejudice a lot of young futa have to face. Most of the hardships she had to face were second hand through her brother, who was often bullied and picked on growing up.

She took it upon herself to become his protector, which eventually developed into a desire to protect all of those she considered defenseless and in need, inspiring her to pursue a career as a defense attorney. While she considers the concept of hazing as a whole to be a bit..."barbaric" (not to mention the hang ups she has over perceived bullying), in her mind the most enjoyable part was a special trial were she was blindfolded and presented a line up of cocks, and had to identify which sister they each belonged to using only her nose and mouth to guide her. As silly as it may seem she feels it taught her an important lesson about thinking outside the box, paying attention to minute details, and approaching difficult situations from angles she normally wouldn't consider, all priceless tools for a blossoming young lawyer.

Name: Jonathan "JoJo" Joosten
Player Name: pdragon
Major: Undecided
Personality: Contrary to how his sister might remember him, Jonathan is a very sunny and outgoing individual. Helpful to a fault, he is always willing to step in and assist with any task, even things he may have no business getting involved in. He is also very flirtatious, and enjoys putting on a show for people, from dressing up in elaborate costumes, to giving out sexual favors, he's always looking to put himself out there and show his worth. While kind like his sister, he is very strong willed, and can be stubborn once he gets an idea in his head and plans to stick to it. Also, as a result of his former bullying, he's learned to develop a thick skin, so it can take a lot to really get to him, most other things rolling right off of him. However, it's clear to anyone who knows how to read behind the lines that this is really just a defense mechanism he's built for himself, and deep down he is still very sensitive to others' opinions, which is why he tries so desperately to stay in everyone's good graces.

History: Jonathan was not always the shimmering ball of sunshine that he presents himself as today. In fact until recently it was quite the opposite. He was always a frail and meek child, the same genes that gave Jolene her manly cock causing him to develop a very androgynous appearance from an early age, something he was teased for to no end by the other boys in town. Unfortunately puberty granted no release from his predicament, if anything he only seemed to get more and more "girly" by the year. He was bullied a lot throughout school, ironically enough just as often by futas as other boys, apparently his feminine frame and masculine member not quite enough to earn him any sympathy or sense of kinship from them.

However despite all the teasing and pranking and shake downs, he had always had his sister by his side to help him, protecting him from the worst of the abuse his tormentors would have delivered to him. As such he idolized his sister, saw her as a hero, someone to aspire to be when he grew up. Unfortunately being three years older his sister ended up graduating and shipping off to college before him, right as he was getting into his most formative years of high school. As soon as Jolene was gone the other futas around the school flocked to him like vultures. No longer restrained by their ties to his sister, their teasing and harassment quickly gained a much more sexual slant, starting harmlessly enough with casual gropes and spankings in the halls, then slowly escalating to sexual pranks like making him dress up in girly clothes for them, until ultimately he ended up as the school cum dump. Needing a way to cope with his situation, and knowing no one was coming to save him anymore, he decided to embrace his new position, enthusiastically servicing and entertaining his upperclassmen. Eventually, through sheer force of will and charisma, he managed to upgrade himself from "class cum dump" to "class slut" and finally to "class boyfriend", integrating himself into the various social groups and getting himself as close to equal footing with his peers as he could, transforming himself from a trembling victim, to an outgoing, spunky deviant with much more sexual agency.

Now that he's graduated high school he's excited to reunite with his sister and show her how much he's grown in her absence. Though he does worry that she might not approve of what he's become, or worse, will still treat him as the helpless whelp he used to be.

Request Thread

JoanieSappho

Name: Penelope Covington-Reed
Player Name: JoanieSappho
Grade: Junior
Major: Economics
Personality: Prim, proper and serious, as well as very reserved and just a little shy. Something of a disciplinarian and just a little too fond of the idea of punishing other girls and futa.
History: The daughter of two futanari, one of whom was a founding member of AFO, Penelope has always been aware of the libido that she inherited along with the family wealth and her generously proportioned body. Despite this, though, she has decided that futanari are not to be ruled by their lusts and joined AFO to be something of a moderating influence on the place.
Naturally, she then spent her first night there blindfolded and having her mouth filled with ... well, everything, from food to drink to a rather large amount of cock - which, she blushingly insists, she totally didn't immediately start sucking like an eager slut, no matter how many futa remember otherwise.
Past her hazing, though, she's so far managed to avoid having sex with anyone - and, indeed, is still a virgin - but it's generally considered to be a matter of time before she gives in, the increasingly frequent tenting of her skirt being pointed to as an example of how close she is to giving in.

BlueEyedBard

Dragon, Joanie all three characters are accepted, naturally. Post them up on the character page!
On/Off

pdragon

Request Thread

BlueEyedBard

Hey look at that, I said I would get the OOC thread done today. Sure it's 3am, but as far as I'm concerned it is still today until I go to sleep MY DAYS NEVER END! AH-HAHAHAHAHA!

But seriously, I should probably head to bed. If you have been accepted and posted your character(s) on the appropriate thread, head over to the ooc and say hi!
On/Off

vin26m

Name: Miku Hatsune

Player Name: vin_26m

Major: Music, Dance

Personality: Miku is outgoing, fun-loving, enthusiastic, flirty, teasing and submissive.  She is simple-minded, and she focuses on doing what feels good.  She's a bit of an airhead because she doesn't like to read or study ("Wait, so... are unicorns endangered... or are they extinct?").  She's pansexual, though she leans more toward females and futas more than males ("When it comes to females and futas, I like them 50/50.  With females, futas and males, it's more like 50/50/30.").  Despite her lack of even basic academic knowledge, she's really good with people, particularly when it comes to persuading and seducing them. 

Sexually, Miku gets off on being tied up, gagged, blindfolded, collared, caged, ordered around, felt up, groped, masturbated, watched, disciplined, punished, put on display, humiliated, degraded, smacked around, spanked, flogged, whipped, hit with a riding crop, having her pleasure controlled and denied, having her orgasm controlled and denied, and so much more.  She considers herself to be a connoisseur of semen and genitalia ("I'm a cummosaur, and a cockasaur and a cuntasaur!") and can match faces and voices of people with their sexual flavors, scents and physiques.  She can distinguish the cock and cum from a male and from a futa. 

She especially loves to consume lots of cum straight from the futa cock, particularly that first extra gooey and thick load right during the morning wake up after a long night of sex and debauchery.  She has dreamed of joing the Alpha Futa Omega house, and can't wait for a set of hazing rituals to prove her worthiness to join the house.  She would love to be the personal alarm clock for all her sisters, waking them up by sucking their cocks or eating their pussies.  Her own cum is plentiful and sweet, and when she's not sucking off a sister's cock, she gives herself fellatio.

Miku has plenty of other kinks - taking part in competitions, being in the middle of a blowbang, having multiple partners penetrate her simultaneously and consecutively, working gloryholes, giving sloppy blowjobs with lots of saliva, tears and deepthroating, snowballing, playing with cum, playing with food, being a pet to an owner, being a slave to a mistress, being a good little girl for a dominant mommy, getting into anal extremes (including enemas, gaping, prolapsing and feeding), taking part in watersports, and plenty more.

History: Miku is originally from Japan and moved to the local area while she was in high school.  She's big on social media with a decent following, and looks forward to being a camgirl, go-go dancer and exotic dancer.  She knows a conventional dance career is unlikely for her, but that just means she'll have to find an unconventional route to make a living and maintain her pervy, kinky lifestyle.

BlueEyedBard

Miku sounds like s perfect addition to Futa House Vin!
She's accepted!

Also it is so rare that I find someone else who is into the enema kink, we are going to need to find time to hook her up with the house mother. She has gotten to be somewhat of a dommie-mommy with age  ;)

Post her in the character thread, then head to the ooc!
On/Off

Ershin

Name: Emma Churchill
Player Name: Ershin
Major: Sports Management
Personality: The type to get up at 5am for a morning jog, sticks almost religiously to routine.
History: While her mother was originally a member of the AFO sorority, she was forced to drop out of college during her freshman year nineteen years prior due to becoming pregnant with Emma. While her sire was most certainly a member of the sorority, that doesn't particularly narrow it down. Could have been a Maria something-or-other, but the specifics don't really matter to her at all.
Emma got into sports (particularly soccer and basketball) at an early age but didn't quite manage to get a scholarship to get into the school - while she loves the rush of adrenaline she gets while playing, the female forms around her can be quite distracting at times. While these "distractions" mean she'll never be a professional athlete herself it doesn't necessarily mean she would be able to teach or be a professional trainer for others.

BlueEyedBard

Love her Ershin, post her on the character thread and join the ooc. I think we'll be getting started once this weekend is over.

Oh and Ershin, if you could add gender to your character sheet when you post her on the character thread, that would be much appreciated!
On/Off

vin26m

Name: Meyumi "Mey Mey" Nuyasaka

Player Name: vin26m

Grade: Senior, President

Major: Exercise Physiology, Nutrition

Personality: Mey Mey is a temptress with supreme confidence.  She feels completely secure with taking an honest attempt at seducing anyone she takes an interest in.  She loves being in control of any given situation, often times twisting things in her favor through various means such as temptation, blackmail and physical force.

She takes very good care of her body in terms of diet and exercise, particularly bodybuilding and wrestling.  She is demanding and has high expectations of her sisters and her pledges, but she likes to think she also provides them with the support they need to succeed.  She loves tying her sisters up, training them to please her with rewards and punishments, dominating them in a variety of roleplay relationships (mommy-daughter, owner-pet, mistress-slave, teacher-student, nurse-patient, etc.), and providing pleasurable pain with spanking and impact play.  Although she enjoys degrading and humiliating her partners, she's also big on after-care, and she balances out her rough, raunchy side with plenty of sweet talking and cuddling.

History: Instead of signing up to join Futa House, Mey Mey was recruited.  She was already living near the college and was planning on going away, but when the girls of Futa House saw her wrestling achievements in the local newspaper, they invited her to check out the sorority during her senior year of high school.  She was in love with all the ladies in the house, both female and futa, and quickly showed she was a perfect fit during her hazing.  It wasn't enough for her to go through her own personalized hazing ritual.  She had to prove to herself and to others that she could go the extra mile.

Her mouth got up close and personal with every cock and pussy of all her elder sisters and fellow pledges, becoming familiar with their scents and measurements and flavors of cum and juices.  Her cock has ended up in every orifice of every sister.  And every cock has found its way up her back passage. 

Her favorite hazing ritual was the one when she standing, bound and taking an assfucking from each futa and giving an assfucking to each female.  Every time a futa came up her ass, she had an orgasm of her own during the penetration.  A bucket between her legs collected all the cum that she and the females farted out out of their assholes.  Mey Mey gargled, gulped and swallowed every drop of cum from that bucket, and then got even more lewd and nasty by licking clean the insides of the bucket, the cocks of the futas and the assholes of the females.  Her sisters got so aroused that they had an impromptu blowbang with Mey Mey in the middle, covering her face and breasts with even more cum as she jerked herself off.  All of this was followed by a nice long nap in a cuddle pile.

As president, she wants to continue the Futa House traditions and perhaps introduce a few of her own.  She intends on having classes for the girls to learn about and explore new fetishes and kinks.

BlueEyedBard

Hey so if anyone is still thinking of joining, the IC thread is now open but it is not too late to still join!
On/Off

Andol

Hey I think I am interested in joining this... sent you a PM BlueEye because I was curious about something... XD

AraelRose

Two questions. Are you still accepting applications for players and are true hermaphrodites allowed, as in having a functioning vagina as well as penis or just futanari?

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: AraelRose on February 11, 2017, 09:37:09 PM
Two questions. Are you still accepting applications for players and are true hermaphrodites allowed, as in having a functioning vagina as well as penis or just futanari?
I think most of the futas if not all in this game have functioning vaginas, so that's fine.

And I'd be willing to look at more profiles.
On/Off

AraelRose

Thank you. Off to bed so I shall throw one together first thing when I wake up. Till then I hope everyone has a good night :)

AraelRose

Name: Emily Brook   
Player Name: AraelRose
Grade: Sophomore   
Major: Robotics Engineering

Personalty: Emi is almost always upbeat friendly and fun with a  mischievous streak a mile wide. A natural born problem solver she wants to fix everyone and everything. She also has an almost compulsive habit of tinkering with things. If you are ever looking for the TV remote she probably has it, ignore the extra buttons till she is done tinkering with it. She can sometimes get a little too intrusive in her quest to know everything about someone to help them with a problem but she means well. Confident and honest she is loyal to her friends and will go to the ends of the earth for them.

History: Emily grew up in a large house with three brothers and two career driven parents. Her father is a CFO at a large corporation and her mother owned and ran a medium sized PR firm. Despite how busy her parents were they always made time for her and neither had ever missed a single birthday. Her family had always been super supportive of her unusual condition and even with her brothers teasing her when they were all younger she was never made to feel ashamed. As she grew older it was her older brother Matt who became closest to her and she will still run problems past him before going to her parents these days. She was always tinkering with things as a kid and there was rarely a birthday or Christmas present that did not end up in pieces in less than a week of her getting it. Unlike most kids she actually put them back together though often not as they were. When it came time to enter college both she and her parents had known about Futa House and had fully supported her joining.

She still half embarrassingly and half happily remembered her hazing. Her sisters had placed a vibrator in her pussy and taken her clubbing. Spending the night dancing and sporting an obvious erection she had attracted more than a little attention. She only finally got some relief when she got back and her sisters spend the rest of the night taking her in turn.

She spent most of her summer interning at a company designing and building self driving cars and she loved every minute of it.

Hope that works. Let me know if it needs any corrections or tweaks :)

BlueEyedBard

She looks good to me Arael! You can post her in the character thread and jump into the game any time.
On/Off

AraelRose

TheLaughingOne

Hope im not to late in throwing my own hat in... Reusing a character i had some fun with before!

Name: Tilissa Langly
Player Name: TheLaughingOne
Grade: Sophomore
Major:Exercise Sci/Kinesiology
Personality: Tilissa strikes a very intimidating figure for her actual personality, standing at nearly 6'5 and heavily muscled. In all truth and actuality she is quite the gentle softie with an intense love of all things girly. And weightlifting, track, wrestling, long jumps, and so forth. An up and coming athlete Tilissa was taken out of the runnings for the Olympics by an accident resulting in a Class 3 pulled groin muscle. Mishandling by her doctors left her benched much longer then she should have, but got her kickstarted into researching Kinesiology of the Futanari, which helped her get into college. Always happy to help a friend out, albeit a bit shy and reserved at time, though is quite content to use her large size to loom over those that treat her friends unfairly..

Her hazing was a bit of an interesting experience for her. Her drink dosed with a "Male enhancement pill", a couple of vibrators wedged into places, and forced to wrestle the upperclassmen team members under threat of having to act as slave for the rest of the hazing period... The end results were... Interisting..
My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

Azee

Xanthaine