What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmberStarfire

A paisley kaftan, blue jeans, hiking boots and I think Winnie the Pooh socks.  :P

justme4386

Quote from: AmberStarfire on August 07, 2015, 12:14:43 PM
A paisley kaftan, blue jeans, hiking boots and I think Winnie the Pooh socks.  :P
You think? :D
Why not check? ;D
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Beguile's Mistress

White linen slacks and a white sheer cotton long-sleeved blouse over a pale blue tank with narrow straps and pale blue flats and belt.

AmberStarfire

Quote from: justme4386 on August 07, 2015, 02:20:25 PM
You think? :D
Why not check? ;D

I was at the bus stop near the shopping centre when I wrote that and my hiking boots cover up most of my socks, so I couldn't get a good look at them. They are though. They're Tigger socks. I'm not wearing them now.

justme4386

Quote from: AmberStarfire on August 07, 2015, 03:55:15 PM
I'm not wearing them now.
So there with you. I'm not wearing socks right now either.

Actually, I'm not really wearing much of anything - except for panties - I am getting ready for bed.  :-*
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

SapphireHaven

Not a damn thing. I'm boycotting clothes until approximately 15 minutes before all my family members arrive home XD
O/O

Beguile's Mistress

Black slacks and a red silk jersey long-sleeve blouse with gold buttons, a gold belt and black flats.

AmberStarfire

A navy blue pullover/jumper type top, with a half-bare back and a tie at the back of my neck, and navy blue leggings.

justme4386

White blouse, dark grey pencil skirt, white tights, black bra & panties set, soon 4" heels - but for now fluffy socks.

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

AmberStarfire

A black top with a bare back and a print of red, yellow and green feathers over a black and gold striped skirt.

lenka

Really daggy pjs that may or may not have pink butterflies on them

Beguile's Mistress

Black tulip skirt, dusty rose silk blouse with long sleeves and a cowl collar, black tights and black flats.

justme4386

low cut long T, panties, fuzzy socks... ready for bed

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

JadeArwen

panties for I am ready for bed.....

MelisaArtemis

Beguile's Mistress

Soft white cotton blouse and matching skirt, braided rope belt, several strands of colored beads and espadrilles with beaded decoration to match.

AmberStarfire

That sounds pretty.

OT: A short navy blue dress with gold/tan chrysanthemums, light blue shorts, and my hair in a bun.

Livrainbows

White tank and undies, getting ready for bed after all.

Jazra

Disgustingly old pair of grey sweats, pink t-shirt, and slippers.  A hair scrunchie. I need to brush my teeth. TMI?
Ons & Offs
Absences

Boy, “If I and a slice of pizza fall in the water, which do you save?

Girl, wipes grease off her chin, “Why'd you let my pizza fall in the water?”

AmberStarfire

justme4386

Yellow T-shirt, tight  red jeans, black bra, white panties and fluffy socks for now... Later ankle socks and sneakers.

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

JadeArwen

again just panties... heading for bed now night all.

SapphireHaven

My 2015 QuakeCon t-shirt, workout shorts, a pink and gray hoodie from a marathon I didn't run and barefoot. Always barefoot.
O/O

Night Stalker

black boxer briefs, lounge pants , lounge shirt and glasses.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

SapphireHaven

Update: I am now naked as I've moved to my bed and sleeping in clothes is for squares. :)
O/O