"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

BetaBonk

Fudge-bundles!
Sock-wafflin' Bungie-heimers!
Bonkle-Snifters!

Immortal Flame

MasterMischief

Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer.
--Mark Twain

I like 'poop'.  The sound of it brings levity and makes the situation tolerable.

Star Safyre

You gotta love "poop". 

In our house, we gauge how tired we are by how hilarious we find someone saying, as fast as they can, "Pee pee poo poo, poo poo pee pee!"
My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones

Love And Submission

As an American I just go full on British. "Bloody, Bugger, Wanker, tosser" are all acceptable in polite conversation due to cultural differences which is awesome.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Koren

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on July 21, 2012, 09:39:50 AM
When I'm annoyed with someone, I tell them to go defenestrate themselves.

That is just absolutely brillant. Reminds me of the time we were playing charades and my friend told me to act out defenestrate in the middle of a field and I just looked at him, with the little kids around us and went 'okay... sure.... HOW THE... HOW?!" It was quite funny at the time.

Anyway I usually go for telling someone "You person" instead of 'you bastard' and my most used one of "you'll keep" which apparently seems to be pure australianism so I've heard, as most people I say it to who aren't aussies get highly confused

Oniya

We had a song when I was in about fourth grade, where we'd take various nursery rhymes and 'defenestrate' them.  Something like:

Little Miss Muffet
Sat on a tuffet
Eating her curds and whey
Along came spider who
Sat down beside her and
She threw it out the window.
The window
The second story window
Along came spider who
Sat down beside her and
She threw it out the window.

(The word 'threw' is hit as strongly as possible, depending on the amount of giggling going on.)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Star Safyre

Due to recent vocabulary lessons, I've taken to muttering that people "can go acerbate" themselves.
My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones

MasterMischief

If you are lucky enough to have an empty chair near by when the need arrises...you can pretend someone else said the word.   ;D

Mobats

"Oh my goodness"
"Oh.... sheets"

Those are a few I could think of off the top of my head, but since I do have friends that are major Potter-heads (and yes I am one) I hear the following:

"For the love of Merlin"
"Merlins pants"

LadyAVA

Scarletta

"Holy Trash Cans"
"Son of a binkie"

Then my personal favorite that I've ever done!
"Frick frack fackity wack"

:P
Nothing to see here! Move along!

Avis habilis

LadyAVA

"didja" lol "didja-eat yet" (did you eat yet?)
Im "Fixin" to lol hehe

Chelemar

holy frickafrackenfruckarucken batman, that's a lot of spaghetti!

Maegnis

Flakey...
Not even sure what it means exactly but I love saying it.

Oniya

Flakey usually means somewhat scatterbrained, like the person who assembles a casserole, puts it in the oven, sets the timer, and forgets to turn the oven on.  (Or turns the oven on and forgets to set the timer!)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

yaracyrrah

I say "bleep" (or "bleeping").  Also "freaking", usually in the construction "FREAkin' MORons!"

My favorite, though, is "unprintable", which is used by the character Ebling Mis in Asimov's _Foundation_ series.  Alas, I haven't been able to train myself to use it without thinking about it.

LadyAVA

Oniya

tazzlez60

These all made me giggle! I constantly use the following:

-Bugger
-Bum
-"Ah poo"
-"Oh balls...." (not sure if that counts  xD)
-Frick on a stick

and my all time favourite..... FUDGE MUFFINS!!!!

Oniya

I have, on occasion, used 'fsck' as a cuss word.  Usually, by the time you're using fsck, cussing is implied.

SweetKnickers

"Stupid fruit basket!"
"Go masturbate with a fruit knife, you eggplant."
0___O. I tend to use the word eggplant and fruit as insults and I also like to utter phrases in which people should go and masturbate with sharp things. ::)

One learns to feel and feels to yearn.