Romance/Cyborg/ Assassin Rp ((one on one request))

Started by Andyrisner, April 17, 2010, 10:31:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andyrisner

"Yeah well I don't think you are getting it doctor. There's no way you can do this... I'm a cyborg; only meant for assassination and noting more" pleaded the young man, pulling away from the doctor he knew for so long. Never in his life (1years,14hours,3 minutes, and 5 seconds to be exact) had anyone asked to do anything more than be a killer. Yet there was the doctor, body pressed against his own, telling him sweet thing and touching him in such away he never been accustomed to.

Aspharr could feel his face fill with blood, though it was actually a combination of coolant and plasma, however the affect was still the same. Red cheeks and fluttering emotions, obviously the doctor had made a few adjustments to his emotional grid since he last powered down. The young man remembered the few additions the trusted doctor added, saying it was necessary for his interpersonal skill.

" I just don't know how to handle this" muttered the young man, his yellow green eyes looking away from the doctor. Everything was so new and different, never in his life had anyone said they loved him, especially a human. It was a lonely life to a cyborg in his line of work. The only person he had contact with other than the doctor was his trainer; who was very cold and never spoke much.

Aspharr placed a hand the doctor's shoulder, stopping the doctor for a second. He could tell the doctor was feeling lustful but was telling the truth. Looking into the doctor's eyes through his sliver bangs he could read every emotion displayed there. Again another ability the doctor gave him.

"Why?" he asked unsure why the doctor loved him.

-----

Interested for more? Then reply~

As you can see this is more or less is the premise of the assassin/romance role play. The doctor/mechanic will the primary love interest however if you want to play it from a different angle go ahead and ask I'm flexible. Oh and I kept the gender and looks of the doctor  unknown that way if your male or female you can chose which one you want to play.

Azmine

I like the idea but i'm not sure I can be much of a doctor person but if you would like I could try for you. But I would like to rp to this if you would want to rp with me that is.  。◕‿◕。

Andyrisner

Oh thanks, I more than happy to see that someone else has found interest in my idea and I would be more than glad to rp with you. So you want to rp the doctor?

Azmine

Um, I can't say I've ever played a doctor but I can try my best. I've been to doctors though so i'm sure i'll be okay. lolz

Andyrisner

Well the doctor in the story isn't a doctor per say but rather a engineer/scientist. For the most part you would be a very educated who played a key role in building the cybernetic assassins, Aspharr, the assassin in the story is the prototype for the company that the doctor is working for; which is called Allegory Inc.  We could from the beginning or start the story from what I wrote, what do you think?

Azmine

Um, Okay and not sure where we should start. Where ever you want but in the morning cause i'm falling asleep so i'll be on early tomorrow I hope. ttyl

Andyrisner

Well how about we start from where I started, tomorrow it will be then. See you then.

Azmine

Okay hun. That sounds like a good idea. Um, so it starts in the lab, or something with your character visiting or getting a check up or something like that and my character likes yours. aww so cute.

Andyrisner