Rate the Avatar above you.

Started by Duncan, April 27, 2009, 05:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaCroix

10 - Because I want to kneel down and lick my down that stomach. So I can see that tattoo better of course..*winks*
Mickey Mouse's birthday being announced on the television news as if it were an actual event! I don't give a shit! If I cared about Mickey Mouse's birthday I would have memorized it years ago! And I'd send him a card, 'Dear Mickey, Happy Birthday, Love George'. I don't do that, why, don't give a shit! Fuck Mickey Mouse! Fuck him in the ass with a big rubber dick! Then break it off and beat him with it!

Anesa

10 - Are you Marilyn Manson's younger brother?  ;)

LaCroix

I could be..*winks*

10 - Because it your avatar is pointing at me with her breasts.  :D
Mickey Mouse's birthday being announced on the television news as if it were an actual event! I don't give a shit! If I cared about Mickey Mouse's birthday I would have memorized it years ago! And I'd send him a card, 'Dear Mickey, Happy Birthday, Love George'. I don't do that, why, don't give a shit! Fuck Mickey Mouse! Fuck him in the ass with a big rubber dick! Then break it off and beat him with it!

Sybl

LaCroix

Sybl

LaCroix

10 because you hypnotized me :-)

Sybl

10 because you hypnotized me first. :P

LaCroix

10 for just being plain old sexy.

Sybl

LaCroix

Anesa

10 - For being a..... good clown? ;P

Miyu

10 FOR BEING A FREE SPIRITED LIKE ME AND NOT WEARING BRA

LaCroix

10+ Because those breasts are amazing.

Anesa

10 -  He has a nice smile....or....is it?  >_>

Swordsman18

10 - A beautiful set of stars with her being the brightest one of them all

Anesa

Debonair Defender  ;)  (Laughs....thank God for the "re-do" button...)

Gives the "debonair defender" a 10!   LOL!  *blushes*

Mordred

10 - Ohhhh, that sweet lower lip! Yes.. plus many other irresistible details.
*See Pillory*

Mordred

10 - First.. for like always there is that moment of wonder as the page lifts.. hmmm, what delight does Olive have awaiting for the eyes to feast upon? Next.. *stares hard* yeahhhh.. delicious!
*See Pillory*

Anesa

10 - That avi just exudes pure hotness....and sexiness.....RAWR!!!

Qt

10 - Gotta love those nipples drilling out. c:

Anyalyss

O&O's    A&A's

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

LateNightKiss

10 for his amazing disappearing acts.  :P
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.