To A dear Friend

Started by ElisaRoldan, July 19, 2010, 06:31:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElisaRoldan

The girl pinned up her long brown curly hair and put on her night gown which was long past her legs but clear as daylight. She looked into her mirror and then walked down the hall. The guest she had was very attractive but she has known him for years so she simply doesn't try to get him to notice her. Until tonight, unknowingly to her she was dressed as attractive as ever for the man. He stood in his own room in her mansion and she wanted to be sure he was alright. She knocked on his door and waited for him to invite her in.

Aedent

The Room was filled with a light mist form the heavy steam coming form the bathroom; There he lay. Allowing the hot water to fall upon his bare skin. The continues Knocked escaped his ears, for thought seem to scream upon his mind. He had been living at a friends place for a while now. She never seemed to mind every time he dropped by but to him it was always awkward. To be next to someone to Lust for with out being able to lay a figner upon that which you desire. That was the secrete thought of their relationship he had with her, The water allowed him to think to escape reality far better then he normally could.

"Why...Why....why..." He said in a low hollow voice.
I am nothing but your and yet I do nothing but manipulate. Will you be the one to change the table and force me to play my own distasteful games?

ElisaRoldan

There was steam coming from underneath the door. She knocked again, this time being harder then the last "Alex!" She yelled before walking into the room. She assumed he was in the shower seeing that his room was letting out some steam "Hey!"

Aedent

The he heard a shout. At first he was slow in responding and then quickly he rose to his feet. with that quick movement he's void black hair slapping his slightly upon his build body and the the bunch of wet hair sticking together by water attached to his bare skin. Rushing out of the bathroom grabbing a towel and tied it around his waist. Then opening the door he answered.

"I'm So Sorry; I was in the shower and I must have spaced-" He spoke with a apologetic manner just before he cut himself off. The saw she looked had silenced him for this moment. She looked radiant  she shined lightly as the light of the hall reflected on the steam and her skin. "Oh, Um I see you've got a date. Do you want me to leave for the evening?"
I am nothing but your and yet I do nothing but manipulate. Will you be the one to change the table and force me to play my own distasteful games?

ElisaRoldan

"I've got no date silly" She said with a smile. "What would make you say that?" She walked to his bed and relaxed on his bed a little to hear what he would say.

Aedent

He closed the door as she passed him; Looking back he didn't think much before he spoke to her. If fact it was a habbit of his to speak out what he was thinking. Then he said it while he gaze at her with his golden glace, releasing a deep but calm voice.

"Well you look like you want to get laid is all."

ElisaRoldan

The girls face had gone from natural pink glow to a very cherry red. She looked to him almost as if she done something completely wrong. She got up, and began toward the door "What are you saying. I'm not..."She sighed and kept her composure because she didn't want to say something she really didn't mean to say or to say anything hurtful to them both. She turned to him and smiled "Well I'm glad to see your okay. Being in my place for more then a week and I have yet to even run into you. You seem to be living in her." She turned away again "Just came to check on you and now I'm leaving" She told him, opening the door and moving her way out.

Aedent

"wait!"

he said when his mind followed to what he just said; he had not meant it the way he spoke it although it was what he thought. Walking behind her he grabbed her arm and pulled her back so he'll stop, He just stop there speaking the only words he could say to buy himself time ot think of how to explain himself.

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry...I didn't mean it like that I just meant it that you look beautiful is all..."

ElisaRoldan

She looked to him and smiled hearing the one word every girl loves to hear "Why thank you." She said stopping and turning to him "It's fine maybe I should just change."

Aedent

He looked away for a moment still thinking he had not been forgiven. He slowly began to speak as he closed the door behind. He actually enjoy how she looked, she was always nice to him more then nay other woman or person in this world. He felt bad that he had not at least spoken the right word.

"I, um like this make you look radiant. But if you aren't going out hwy are you dress  like if you going to do something romantic?"

ElisaRoldan

She smiled and looked to him "Alex I just wanted to dress it. I normally dress this way, ever since I've moved here. So I guess I didn't realize it." She smiled and twirled a little "You really like it? I just bought it."

Aedent

"Yes, It fit you perfectly. I guess I'm not use to seeing woman dress like this so I'm not use to it."
He had said it a honest voice as he notice that he was still wet and in a towel. He lightly blushed and moved before it was noticed. Walking in to the bathroom be began to speak again in the same tone. "I'm sorry you here all beautiful and all and I'm being rude to my hostess by appearing before her in a towel. let me change for you."

ElisaRoldan

She blushed and walked back into his room with him. She didn't like waiting outside so she walked in and had a seat in one of the cozy chairs. She smiled and shrugged "Hey. Its just Marcella. Not some high princess or anything. Although seeing you naked would be weird for me" She said trying not to laugh

Aedent

He poked half of his face out of the  door as his void black hair would flow like a sweet silky wing. With a light grin and a heavy wink he replied to her statement in an almost but not truly sarcastic way. "Not like I have anything you havent seen yet. hehehe!~" He lamost seem like he wanted to tease her almost as if is was such amusement to him or an opening.

ElisaRoldan

She smiled and shook her head while folding her arms "Unless you had something you weren't telling me about" She smiled again before glaring at him "Your not right?"

Aedent

He moved back in to the bathroom as he remind silent for a while. He wasn't thinking of what today but in fact focus on changing. Walking out of the bathroom he wore black silk pant and a white coller shirt. He seemed to have left the top buttons open and whore a bow-tie  around his neck almost as if he had fail on tieng it. but in fact he just enjoy wearing it like that.  With a bright smile he spoke in reply to her statement.
"There allot of thing new to me both physical and action wise.  hehe~"

ElisaRoldan

"So what are your plans for tonight?" She smiled and waited for him to leave the bathroom. "Finding something physical to do?" She giggled.

Aedent

"I wish!" He said with a groan has he sat next to her on the bed. Allowing his body to fall he laid flat back next to her with a clear view of her face. turning his head away from her; he began to speak again. "I would love to get some from a sexy woman in a random bar; But I actually got some work to do tonight. I'll probably be back at Dawn"

ElisaRoldan

"Well that's fine, you have the house key's don't you?" She said with a smile looking at him from head to toe "Do you always dress so nice to go out for work?" She smiled. She was glad she could help him out so he wasn't homeless but now that he was working, it seemed like he hasn't looked for a place outside. But she didn't mind it. She liked that someone other then her maids and butlers were here to keep her company. And being that her husband was away again for his business and she was gone when he was there, she had no time to even be intimate "Well honestly." She got up with and giggled "I wouldn't mind getting laid in general too. Even a female wouldn't bother me. Just some thing."

Aedent

By her next words he was already standing in front of a mirror with a brush in hand. Calmly stroking his hair back, every silky streak of hair would fall in to place as he wished. Placing his hair in a thick pony tail he would tie it all together with a crimson ribbon and with a final touch a pair of thin glasses that now made him too like nothing less then a professor. turning back he replied to her first statement with a light smile. "I don't normally dress classy but One could say I wanted to dress to impress."

Walking back to her, he seem to walk in such a graceful manner as if every step matter and yet looked completely different then his natural wild self dress in this way. He dress to make physical his inner-self, which was rarely seen to due to lack of interest to impression. With a big laughter after he second statement he lay back on the bed almost as he was procrastinating about leaving. "hahaha, Well my dear you, may very-well have a better shot look around you maid and butlers further then the eye can see. Over-all by you letters you had told me you are happily married. Which reminds me," he paused "when shall I meet that husband of you, after all he should meet the first man who rocked you" he finished saying with an almost sarcastic tone.

ElisaRoldan

Her eye brow raised and she folded her arms "Well about that whole 'rocked you' that sounds terrible. He had to go out to Paris. I decided to stay because we had just came back from China and I was not willing to keep going back and fourth. He might be back on Sunday" She stood up and walked out of his room slowly while smiling "Do have fun though and don't stress yourself."

Aedent

~The following Morning~

Walking in to the front door of the massive house he was still not use to begin in such a place. It was too luxurious for his liking. Walking in to the house today he carried a big marine green back that seem to be filled with something heavy. Every-time he when out he came back if a mysterious bag sometime goodies for the Lady. Walking by like always he would say hello and smile sweetly to every maid and butler he encounter before entering the guest room. He was already thinking of leaving this play and by the sound of it the perfect time would be the night before the return of her husband. Closing the door behind saying hello to the young maid that always seem to be around when he return from work outside of his Guest room.

"I wonder if shes eaten Breakfast yet..."

ElisaRoldan

Marcella woke up to the sound of a man pulling his car into the house. Assuming that it was Alex she smiled and got up, changing into her favorite shirt and shorts and then moved down stairs to greet him along with the maids. "Well hello, darling!" She said kissing him on the cheek "Oh sorry used to doing that with my husband" She said with a blush. She walked into the dining table where the maids came out to serve "Are you alright?"

Aedent

Quote from: ElisaRoldan on July 22, 2010, 07:23:47 PM
Marcella woke up to the sound of a man pulling his car into the house. Assuming that it was Alex she smiled and got up, changing into her favorite shirt and shorts and then moved down stairs to greet him along with the maids. "Well hello, darling!" She said kissing him on the cheek "Oh sorry used to doing that with my husband" She said with a blush. She walked into the dining table where the maids came out to serve "Are you alright?"

This Morning Alexander seem a little different, the shadows under his eyes show signs of lack of sleep and his body seem a bit thin. At first he didn't even nothing who had kissed him much less that he was still standing; Composing himself he smiled ever so sweetly staring at her with his golden eyes.  With a light grin he spoke with a sarcastic remark.
"I'm possible! I am quite more handsome then any husband. I am a man that is good enough to be eaten." He paused and passed his hand along her hair almost as if enjoying the sensation of her luxurious hair, as then he spoke again this time leaving out the sarcastic tone. "Then allow me to take the place of your husband this morning. 'Good'morning Darling, I'm home.'." Once he finished speaking with words like that of a passionate lover he made his way away form her almost falling to his face, he regain his balance just before it was notice ad spoke one last time before making his way in ot the maze like mansion to reach his room. "Please come By  Later I have form Goodies for you from my work trip."

ElisaRoldan

The girl tilted her head and watched him "Alright, Are you going to rest? You don't seem well" She said blushing from his remarks. She watched as two butlers followed after him and made sure he was alright on his way up. She didn't follow him, knowing he might need the well deserved rest. "Another gift" She said with a smile while she sat her favorite spot on the dinner table and ate.