Sho's Emporium of Plots [M/M] Plots Added!

Started by Sho, February 24, 2010, 10:57:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sho

Hello, all! I see that you've stumbled upon my emporium of plots. Welcome! I hope you find something that interests you. To start, I just want to say that if you see any idea you like and you'd want to change it a little bit or if it inspires another idea in you that you'd like to try out, please PM me! I'm always willing to work on something new. Peruse a bit, and see if anything piques your interest. All plots below are male/male in pairing, also.

Ink:
I'd like this plot to be set in a somewhat futuristic world (Batman Beyond, anyone?). It could be anywhere from ten years in the future to more depending on my partner's preference. Criminals would be somewhat super-villainish, because of scientific advancements that allow them to do things previously thought impossible. Splicing, for instance, where people meld their genes with those of animals (bodyguards who splice themselves with bulls and bears, physically remaining human while becoming much larger, much stronger), for instance. Villains who can control electricity, break through the most high-tech security systems. Then there are the villains who don't quite mean to be villains - like Nix. Nix had a little accident when his scientist father left the door to his home lab open, and the little boy spilled some waste onto the floor. That waste sank into him, and after being left in the dark for a few days, he started to...change. He started being attracted to shadows - and they were attracted to him. He could manipulate them, hide in them, disappear from anyone. He can use them offensively, as well, to break into buildings. Now in his final year at highschool, he's at a new school, but even there, people know he's strange. There's a certain aura of...well, something...dark...around him. Nothing too obvious, but enough to force him into being a bit of a loner. When certain crimes start happening - mostly antique books from museums - and escalate to circuit boards from high-tech companies, will they be traced back to Nix?

I'm looking for someone to play either a teacher, fellow student, investigator, psychiatrist Nix gets sent to, or a fellow villain who notices Nix's book thefts and decides to wheedle Nix into helping them steal information and various things because of his unique talents (maybe a CEO, or an actual super villain). Anyone, really, that your heart desires to play. :)

Any interest in the Batman/Batman Beyond world is more than welcome as well but not at all necessary.

Keeping A Whore and a Harem:
I see this plot happening in a new world, in the future. The poor get poorer while the rich get richer, and there is a huge dichotomy between the two. The government in this particular country is 'democratic', meaning that those who can afford to get to the polls vote in their sons and daughters, effectively making the government a series of royal families and the merchants who can afford to buy their way into upperclass society. The world has gotten to the point where anyone and anything can be bought, and while its possible to make a living honestly, the only way to get rich is to step on as many toes as one can. For the rich, there are all sorts of pleasures to be bought, particularly companionship.There are families who have decided to sell their bodies and the bodies of their children rather than work as merchants. They are exquisitely beautiful, and have gotten into the highest nooks and crannies of society by curling into the beds of the rich and famous. They are singers, performers, or simply mistresses. I'd like to play the son of the highest family of concubines, one who met and fell madly in love with the son of the richest merchant in town. They'd have a bit of a charmed relationship; while the son kept a harem, he'd be absolutely in love with his premier concubine, my character. In return, my character would be playful and would amuse the son of the merchant, but would grow increasingly jealous of the other whores kept in the other man's harem. He'd twist stories about them, get them kicked out of his lover's bed, whisper poisonous words about the other whores to his lover. My character would be accustomed to living in the lap of luxury and living by manipulating those around him, but on a deeper level he truly would love his lover. I'm looking for someone to play the son of the merchant who keeps the harem, or someone else who would fall in love with my character (maybe a servant in the house?).

Advice Fit for a Prince:
In a kingdom far, far away (or maybe a bit closer to home), there's an uproar in the court. The King has passed away, leaving his son to rule. The general population is sad but pleased enough - the Crown Prince has been loved by the kingdom since he was a tiny little thing. The Crown Prince carries the nickname The Grey Prince, from his somewhat odd looks with his soft black hair, almost a dark, ashy grey, and his cool but not cold demeanor. He is somewhat shy, and extremely quiet, though as far as the population knows he will be a good King. The kingdom has a problem, though; the prince isn't in control of the kingdom. He has the crown on his head, but his advisor rules from the shadows, controlling his every move. His advisor amasses fortunes for himself from the prince and he works to keep the prince from turning away from him. The advisor is in a precarious situation, though; with the older men in court retiring and the Prince's childhood friends coming into the court and seeking his favor and attention, rising into their fathers' positions as the Prince's advisors, the advisor has to keep the Crown Prince from turning to them instead of him. I'm looking for someone to play the advisor, or a friend of the prince who has risen to a powerful position in the court (either through family ties or on his own). The Prince is, most importantly, somewhat mad. He has nightmares that plague him, stealing his sleep from him, and he sees visions of ghosts that creep about the castle and whisper to him. His advisor plays on this. This plot could be anywhere form vanilla with a sweet love story to dark, involving non-con, force, bondage etc. It all depends on what my partner would like.

PICTURE PLOTS BELOW.

Omniblacklight

Hello, I'm actually curious about Ink Incarnate. I had an idea pop into my head over it, the opposite character being perhaps a loan shark of sorts. One that had the reputation for being there in person to carry out punishments of unpaid bills. Your reporter would have witnessed such a punishment (murder over the loan), but of course the boss man wouldn't be out there alone, and he would be caught. But I do have some questions. Would there be any NC, non sexual in nature, or should the villain be almost obsessed and protective of the captured reporter to the point of drugging him to keep him there? I'm assuming he'd be kidnapped and held against his will, I'm just curious as to what exactly you are looking for? What style length and term wise? I'm online usually late in the day to early morning. Hope to hear from you soon, let me know what you'd like, you can PM or IM me of course.
>>>Expect random disappearances, getting ready to move again and being pulled along by too many people!<<<

WerewolfofLondon

I am rather curious about the Kabuki star one if you do not mind a female playing the other male part. Would also be willing to give the Emporium one too if you would like to give me a little more information in a PM perhaps?

Artema

Hi, Sho!
Love your Vampire setting
(not as familiar with others, though I'd give Trueblood series a go, given some time).
I was shy at approaching such complex settings there, but alxnjsh inspired me to give it a try.
Looking forward to it.

Sho

Ink added. Emporium editted and Keeping and Whore and Harem editted.

Anyone?

Sho

Just dropping this one in here as well:

There's a certain side to big cities that most people don't get to see; seedier, darker, and even in the richer parts, filthy. Prostitutes hawk their waress - or rather, themselves - and people die every day from overdoses or brushing up against the wrong person. There's a certain danger that attracts some, and annonymity attracts others. My character would be a prostitute in one of the nicer neighborhoods, the East District. The West District is where the cheaper whores work, where the younger ones with no training go. My character would have worked his way up, become a well-known presence that is both feared and hated, yet admired, having come from the West District and how being one of the top whores in the East District.

A serial killer has been wandering the streets, picking off whores in the West District, the easier targets. Now he's gotten bolder, though, moved up onto the East District. He's slaughtering young men without any care, brutally raping and torturing them before killing them, keeping them alive until they lose the will to live after the agony he puts them through. The police are baffled; the man leaves no traces at his crime scenes and he seems to be as meticulous as an officer himself.

What they don't realize is that the killer is indeed a police officer, on the very force investigating him, so he knows exactly what to hide in order to satisfy his urges.

The killer will have grown bored of the cheaper whores who lose their will to fight within a few minutes of being captured, becoming sodden, sobbing creatures. He wants someone with a bit of fight in them, someone who will stand up to him, someone who is worth hurting. That's when he sees my character, starts following him - my character will have grown up fighting, and he'll know he's being watched, but not know by who. The game of cat and mouse will only intensify when my character accidentally befriends a cop who is investigating the serial murders, interviewing my character after a boy is taken from a corner my character had been seen at.

The killer would grow intrigued and yet more angry as my character started up a relationship with the cop, since both the killer at the cop are on the same force and the killer doesn't want to share what he considers his with a fellow officer/detecive/CSI analyst (whatever the killer is).

I'm looking for someone to play the cop in particular, or a fellow prostitute, or someone who frequents/owns the club mine goes to, or a client...anyone, really, that you'd like to play.

STILL PARTICULARLY LOOKING FOR INK BUT MORE THAN WILLING TO DO THE OTHER PLOTS. :)

Sho

Aaaaaaaaaaaaanyone? Prostitute plot above has been editted and I'd be more than willing to do any of these plots. Particularly Ink. Or take a look at my Ons and Offs and I'm sure we can work something out. Anyone?

Saerrael

Quote from: Sho on February 24, 2010, 10:57:34 PM

Keeping A Whore and a Harem:
I see this plot happening in a new world, in the future. The poor get poorer while the rich get richer, and there is a huge dichotomy between the two. The government in this particular country is 'democratic', meaning that those who can afford to get to the polls vote in their sons and daughters, effectively making the government a series of royal families and the merchants who can afford to buy their way into upperclass society. The world has gotten to the point where anyone and anything can be bought, and while its possible to make a living honestly, the only way to get rich is to step on as many toes as one can. For the rich, there are all sorts of pleasures to be bought, particularly companionship.There are families who have decided to sell their bodies and the bodies of their children rather than work as merchants. They are exquisitely beautiful, and have gotten into the highest nooks and crannies of society by curling into the beds of the rich and famous. They are singers, performers, or simply mistresses. I'd like to play the son of the highest family of concubines, one who met and fell madly in love with the son of the richest merchant in town. They'd have a bit of a charmed relationship; while the son kept a harem, he'd be absolutely in love with his premier concubine, my character. In return, my character would be playful and would amuse the son of the merchant, but would grow increasingly jealous of the other whores kept in the other man's harem. He'd twist stories about them, get them kicked out of his lover's bed, whisper poisonous words about the other whores to his lover. My character would be accustomed to living in the lap of luxury and living by manipulating those around him, but on a deeper level he truly would love his lover. I'm looking for someone to play the son of the merchant who keeps the harem, or someone else who would fall in love with my character (maybe a servant in the house?).

My, how decadent.. I rather enjoy this plot, but have a slightly different view on the son of the merchant.
If this plot is still open, I would be interested and shall, of course, share you what character just came wandering into my mind.

Sho

Ooh. Pmed. :) Any takers on any of the plots?

Crovonovin

Hello again Sho, after quite a bit of time!  I know that I must come across as more than a little callous considering how I seemed a bit prone to sudden absences or totally dropping out of existence entirely.  I was just looking through all my old posts and came upon City of Filth, which I enjoyed immensely and feel some measure of regret for never continuing at such a pivotal turn in the plot.  While it would be a bit much to ask something like picking up from that point (It's been over a year!  Egad!), I would be interested in starting up another game with you.  Ink, in particular.  Shoot me a PM if you're interested!

Sho

PMed! Still taking offers on all listed plots.

Wolfrin

I really like your Kabuki star story.
I also like to play man characters then female characters.

We can maybe think of something more concrete together if you are interested. I might be a little bit slow to respond as we only have one computer here.
If you want to look at what I like and dislike you can click on my preferences under my avatar.

We can even mix supernatural to the story if you are up for some minor changes. :)

I have this settle as well https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=72520.0.

Sho

PMed! Anyone else for any of the listed plots?

chaospandemoniium

Is the Ink plot still open? If you didn't mind playing with someone new to Elliquiy, that is (though definitely not new to roleplaying.) I would like to play a villain out to recruit him - after all, antique books are good, but diamonds or cutting edge industrial espionage is more profitable, generally... Well, let me know, and if so, I will work up a character.. I am thinking of someone who scrambles patterns, whether those of an alarm system, or, when he really feels like pushing it, fate itself; could work up something else, if you wished.

All of us are in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars...

Sho

tissuesan

Are you still interested in doing the Keeping A Whore and a Harem plot?
If so send me a PM and we can discuss it. I'm very interested in it! :)

Sho