Of any interest to any dominant females?

Started by Captain M, October 29, 2009, 01:38:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain M

Hello,
I am for the most part fairly dominant, I know, I know you hear that all the time, but it's true. I have never had a submissive experience and my fantasies have always been about very aggressive dominating sex with me as the aggressor.
With that said, I recently read a story online about a  misogynistic sexually demeaning boss who was being blackmailed by his secretary and her coworkers. She had gathered information regarding his embezzling and insider trading. It was her intention to really humiliate and get even with this man for the way she had been treated. The story revolved around forced cross-dressing and humiliation. I have to admit the subject matter was so far out of my comfort range that it really turned me on. I think there would be nothing more humiliating for a strong male then being forced into cross-dressing then being treated like a woman.
I am not interested in becoming some sniveling slave or sub but I would like to explore this fantasy further and at no time would I be a willing participant.
Have you ever played with this kind of fantasy?

CL
No matter where you go - there you are

Ons and Offs