Vampire Knight Fandom Request - F/F

Started by Miss Sykes, May 09, 2016, 06:02:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Sykes

Hi Everyone,

I have cookies if you stay and read my thread!

I am looking to continue to on a plot from the anime (Although the anime never carried it out)

During the first season Shizuka offers Yuuki a choice of offering herself to Shizuka in return for saving Zero.

This is the plot line I would like to follow, Yuuki will offer herself to Shizuka and thus become her slave.

From there Shizuka would torment her sexually and physically.

A few essentials for this story, Bondage, chastity belts, blood drinking, slavery and plenty of sexual torment.

This plot will be treating Yuuki as Human, the events of the second season have no bearing on this plot.

This plot also requires knowledge of the first season of Vampire Knight although if you are a little rusty that's perfectly fine so long as you have a rough idea of the layout and characters.

Options: I would be willing to substitute Shizuka for other members of the Night Class Rima and Ruka would be a definite yes others we can discuss. There is also the option of multiple people taking Yuuki if you so desire.

Final note: There is to be no romance in this plot between our characters this is a story of lust not love

I do hope this gets your attention enough that you will consider writing with me :)