Flexible ideas and planning (FxF)

Started by Shiva, June 13, 2018, 10:32:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiva

Hi,

I’m pretty humble. I like to keep things simple and clean. I don’t demand much from my partner other than that they’re not passive. I like to plan with my partner instead of having lists of pairings or specific plots. In general, I enjoy action and drama with a bit of horror and supernatural elements mixed into it.

I write as much as I have to for a post. It will never be too long or too short, but it needs certain things in order to be proper. I usually limit adult content after casual BDSM, of which there can be as much as we want. While I prefer creating original stories, I have no problems with borrowing elements from established canons.

The following are some random settings, genres, and media. They don’t represent everything, but should give an idea of what I’m into. They can also be combined in various ways. Do disclose what you’re interested in when and if you contact me.

Apocalypse—Outbreaks, natural disasters, invasions, exodus.
Post-Apocalypse—Zombies, monsters, survival.
Horror—Cults, magic, mystery, cosmic & Gothic horror.
Supernatural—Powers, creatures & aliens, religion.
Action—Guns & combat, Tomb Raider, Farcry, Dishonored, Final Fantasy.
Drama—Family, school, work, traveling, exploring.
Time—Modern, industrial / Victorian, futuristic.
Weather—Storms, winter, rain, ‘paradise’ summer.

Everything here is FxF. I usually prefer to portray characters about my own age, which is 32 at this time, but I don’t mind whatever my partner chooses. I don’t require elaborate character sheets, as long as you have things worked out in private notes. What I do want, and what I provide myself, is an image along with basic information such as age and height. You can do more for your sheet, of course, if you want to.

As for posting schedules and such, I’m not too strict about it. People have other things to do as well, and life changes. I’ll be more patient during different times of the year, and depending on who my partner is. It’s all very dynamic, and I’m flexible.

Shoot me a PM if any of this is to your liking!