((Intrest Check)) On the road to Paradise ((Wolf's Rain RP))

Started by Angzyn, January 29, 2011, 01:05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angzyn

"They say there's no such place as Paradise.
Even if you search to the ends of the earth there's nothing there.
No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road.
It just goes on and on.
But in spite of that, why am I so driven to find it?
I hear someone's voice, calling to me..."
-- Kiba

It is many hundreds of years in the future and the earth has become a post-apocalyptic wasteland. The last few impoverished cities lay scattered across the land and under the control of the Nobles, an ancient cult of people with mysterious powers and motives. During this time, wolves have been over 200 years extinct...at least, that's what most people think. But some people think otherwise. It is believed that they are still able to exist by disguising themselves as humans. There is an old legend written in "The Book of the Moon" that when the world is coming to an end, only wolves will be able to find the way to Paradise by following the scent of Lunar Flowers.

Tala, she had only been a pup when her family was killed. The young pups of the Pack taken and sold like common dogs to families willing to pay the price for such a thing. And that’s where her story really begins. Sure she knew the stories, what wolf did not, but such things where behind her. Or so she thought.

Living the life with her girl, and her family. Knowing what love really was, after all her human loved her. So that night all those years ago still burns in her memory. The night the fire started, the smell of blood in the air. The man that did it all leaving the wolf for dead in the snow…..

Two years Later

Her live had l changed that night all those years ago. For the first time being alone in a world that turned out not to be so kind as her humans made it out to be. Being left for dead, a large scar now running down her left front leg. It was that night while laying in the snow the Wolf caught her first scent of it. Such a sweet scent that seemed to call out to her. The stories that she had been told coming back to her. A Lunar Flower.

It seemed to give her the will to make it threw that night, and the following weeks. Leaving the place she had grown, the place she called home after her pack had been killed. The wolf inside her awaking that night, giving her drive to find more of her kind or at less find where the scent was coming from. Something inside her calling out to her, dragging her across the wasteland of the world. Hope slowly dieing when it came to finding more of her own kind, even if her hope of finding the source of that scent never seemed to fade.

Small towns coming and going, masking herself among the humans with ease. Never once did one of them assume that she was anything less then one of their own. Then again one of her own kind could have passed her and she would have never known ether. Her journey finally brining her one of the few Human Cities left in this time and age….

~I would like the people joining to be able to post at less three to four paragraphs.
   ~No Less the Two FULL Paragrahs
   ~No Max.   
~Use common sense when posting please.
  ~Make sure to read other peoples post so not to leave anyone out or step on any toes.
  ~If you think we are leaving someone behind PLEASE wait some before posting again. In other words don't post 10 times a day if you know someone can only post once or twice. Like I said use common sense. I don't wait to have to put a daily post limit.
~Have fun.

1) I would like one set of wolves to be family. Sisters, Brothers, Brother and Sister, Father and Child, Mother and Child. But this dose not need to happen.
2)M/M and F/F are welcome.

Wolf One: Male
Wolf Two: Female
Wolf Three: Male
Wolf Four: Female
Wolf Five: Male/Female
((Might add a six wolf if needed))

Lunar Flower: Male/Female

[center][b]Basic Information[/b][/center]

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]

[center][b]Human Form[/b][/center]

[b]Image or Appearance[/b]

[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Hair Color:[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]

[b]Clothing:[/b]
[b]Items:[/b]

[center][b]Wolf Form[/b][/center]

[b]Image or Appearance[/b]

[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Hair Color:[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]

[center][b]Family[/b][/center]

[b]Mother:[/b]
[b]Father:[/b]
[b]Brothers:[/b]
[b]Sisters:[/b]
[b]Mate:[/b]
[b]Children:[/b]

[center][b]Other[/b][/center]

[b]Virgin:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Favorite Color:[/b]
[b]Favorite Food:[/b]
[b]Favorite Drink:[/b]

[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]

[b]Background:[/b]

[b]Post Sample:[/b]
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Shadow879

Oh I so wish I could play this one :(

I love the Wolf's Rain anime and I love roleplaying as a wolf.

I just don't have time..... Iraq is a shithole, don't ever go join the military or go there of your own free will.
Never back down, never look back.

How to make love to the Dark

Angzyn

Well hon a little to late with your warning. Been in the Marines for four years now.

Anyways, thanks for you intrest in the RP and be safe over in the sand box.
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Old Lady Willow

First of all, thank you both. :)
I would love to play in a rp like this, I really enjoyed the anime. The ending really made me want to cry, after all they went through.
I would be interested in playing a female wolf, or maybe a lunar flower. I have a character that would be good for either role.