Need some RP....

Started by Akioth, July 31, 2006, 12:11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akioth

Alrighty, I'm a rper looking for some fun. Please anyone needing a male partner call me up. However please consult my Limits first, Most will find them fairly easy to appease >.> Uh hmm...ya.

I need RP *Dies*
Akioth has requested an indefinite hiatus of his account.

Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. 

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

Akioth

I have experiance with Vamps, weres, monsters, Fantasy, modern, So on and so forth. Please approach me with any RP idea. I am a very open person and I think am a fairly accomplished rper. A current Rp I am rping is with FireGoddess "The enforcer" https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=6649.0 Please feel free to read. Thanks again to anyone willing to rp with me.

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

Elvi

Awwwwwww.....you sound so desperate, is teddy not talking to you again?    *hugs*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Akioth

Teddy is fine, and Ive gotten some responces *Happy*

Elvi

*Chears*
Yeah!!!!!!!!..........that's what I like to see!
*grins*

Akioth

Akioth

Back on the warpath looking for RP.

Particular Interests for me right now are.

Modern Military/Spy/War situations

Video Games, Whether it be Need for Speed Most wanted, or Halo. talk to me about a game and well see.

Conflict between characters. This might be combined with the above mentioned. Example = War, Perhaps the "two" are from opposite sides. Something that gives the relationship spice.

Please confer with my "On and Offs" for info, and for a Good example of my Rping skills look up The Enforcer, Which is between myself and Firegoddess.

Feel free to PM I'm always looking forward to them.

Elvi

"Conflict between characters."

*Goes to speak.......then changes her mind and smile sweetly instead*

Dragoondawg25

hey akoith if your looking for a game to play i got a pirate game starting up inthe NCNF section called High Adventures on the High Seas
Heterosexual Switch: Humor DLC included
My Discord: Dragoondawg2582
Ons & Offs