Atlas's Fun Roleplay Ideas! (F seeking anyone~)

Started by Atlas Daylis, September 02, 2014, 08:20:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atlas Daylis

Hello and welcome to my new request page! I have many ideas, and new ones will be added here! Most of these ideas have more smut than plot, but if you want it to be more plot than smut, we can work that out!

Progressive Mind Control:
A futa or boy discovers he can steadily (or instantly) change the ways people think. So he decides to use it on his mother (or neighbor) that he/she has longed for.

Cum Dumpster:
We pick a character and the cum dumpster has sex with many men, futas, ot just about anything!

Incest:
Two sisters are bored and alone on vacation for a week. The less attractive one finds a strange drink which changes her into a busty futa. The rest of the week consists of the futa sister fucking the other into submission.

Body Modifications:
A couple decide to uave sex together for the first time. But the guy (or futa) knocks the girl out and takes her to have her body to be changed into that of his/her liking.

Tentacle Mistress:
A bit on the extreme side. Basically, a girl takes some sort of magical elixer or something, and in the end, she becomes a tall busty futa with tentacles. She's bring people into her sex dungeon and fuck them forever. Heavy on smut, but is a sort of endless smut sort of plot that can add just about anything to.

Pm me if your interested in any of these!

Atlas Daylis