1x1 Lit Plots, parings and basic ideas!

Started by Keyoshi, July 15, 2014, 11:36:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keyoshi

Note :: this was thrown together pretty quickly. I'll fix it up! But I really would like to get this out there for now~

I guess I'll make this short and sweet.

I'm 22. Female, who plays only female roles.
    I do sexual and non-sexual and am up for almost anything.
    I play submissive female roles. I hate playing dom roles and I can't play male roles... I seriously suck at them.

So anyway! Here is what I'm interested in!

Currently Craving
    No Hit Wonder - please see my plots for this!

Parings          first role is mine     * means I play either role

musician (geek?)/jock
    angel/demon *

Plots

• No Hit Wonder
I know that's a horrible name... buuuut it's a plot I REALLY want to play. You guys have no idea how bad I want to do this rp with someone who can play that bod boy character. So!
A young singing idol is the teen heart throb of America. He's handsome, wealthy and very talented. Though his fans adore him, there are others that hate him due to his bad reputation. According to news, tabloids and magazines, he is known as the 'heart breaker'. From what people know, he uses girls for what he wants and then gets ride of them when he's done; leaving them brokenhearted. But those are just tall tales for the 5 minutes of fame! But there is one girl that believes it until the end. So... once a year, the singers manager holds a contest for one lucky winner to win a date, overnight stay at a hotel with him (separate rooms) and VIP passes to his next concert. As a joke, her friends enter her into the contest just to piss her off, knowing how much she hates him. And lucky her... she wins. Instead of hating her situation, she uses it as a chance to tell him just what she thinks of him.
    There are two ways I would like this to go.
    1. Even though he tries to tell her that's not who he really is, he decides to show her what the public sees. The asshole that uses girls (this of course would be that 'bad boy' thing).
    2. He can't get over what happened; with her telling him off and hating him. And he takes a hiatus from work and tries to find her and work things out. (this would be a bit more romantic)

• Haunting the Haunted
    Two top students in school who have known each other for a very long time have a rivalry, but secretly like each other. One day, the male (would be your character) bets the girl (would be my character) to go stay the night in this supposedly haunted mansion that is the talk of the town. Little does she know, the mansion actually belongs to the guys family, and he plans on being in the house and scaring her and making her believe it's really haunted. So they end up in the house and he ends up being haunted by the actual ghost of the house, and accidentally gets caught in the house by the girl. When they tried to get out of the house, they end up locked in, the windows wont even break and the house seems to have a spell on it. The only way to get out is to put the ghost to rest, or die themselves.
[/list]