I'm Looking to Get Fucked [f for f or m]

Started by suddenlyskies, January 14, 2018, 10:00:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suddenlyskies

Hey guys.

I'll keep this pretty brief. I'm looking mostly for one shots, one night stands, quick sexytimes, that sort of thing. Preferably we'll stick to the forums.

I'd strongly prefer fxf but I will do fxm. I only play ladies and generally prefer to be the more submissive/bottom. Third person POV, preferably past tense.

On's include but are not limited to:

- light bondage
- lots of foreplay
- mild exhibitionism
- magic
- humanoids (elves, cat people, etc)
- threesomes

Off's include but are not limited to:

- rape
- noncon
- vore
- gore

Ask about anything you're into that isn't listed. Chances are good that I'll at least give it a try.

I have a few plot ideas. They're mainly just for one shots but if we decide we want to explore the story more, I'm open to the idea.

While I am specifying the characters I'd prefer to play these choices aren't set in stone. Feel free to ask if you'd like to switch the roles around.

Plotlings:

- Gamer Girl
Your Character is your stereotypical lonely gamer, turning to video games to fill the social void in their life. Until their favorite game character - the sexiest, most awesome character in the game - inexplicably comes to life. More than that, MC is ready, willing, and eager to do anything her new master wants...

- Girl Gone Wild [f x f only]
There's a party in a college dorm. Your character is a pretty notorious lesbian on campus. My character is pretty sure that she's straight, but she might just get drunk enough at this party to explore some repressed interests.

- Not What I Intended
My character is a witch attempting to summon a minor demon to help her with chores and basic magical tasks. She gets the spell wrong, and summons something much more powerful - and more attractive - than she was expecting...

- Serendipity [f x f only]
When a camping trip goes wrong, my character ends up lost in the woods. Fortunately she stumbles across your character, who happens to be a wood nymph. YC is willing to help MC back to civilization... for a price, of course.

Basic Settings:
- medieval fantasy
- modern fantasy
- college shenanigans

These are just what I have in mind at the moment. If you've got other ideas you're wanting to try, I'm open to suggestions.

PM me if you're interested, and Happy Hunting
Gaaaaaaaaay

My RP search thread

Heedlessx

Love ‘not what I intended’ and ‘serendipity’. Would love to hash out a plot on either of these.

How do you feel about dub-con?