[MxF] Looking for Film Noir / WW2 / X-Men

Started by Stan', May 14, 2020, 06:44:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stan'

It's been years since I was on this site, but recently I've dusted off the typewriter and started writing again. Because of this, it's made me realise how much I missed roleplaying!

I've got plenty of experience, and fondly remember MSN Groups back during my teens. My stories aren't always about sex, and I do like having a healthy dose of story to go along with the smut. I'd say about a 40-60 split in terms of smut-story, though it can go in any direction depending on what the scene is. I feel like stories shouldn't just be a series of sex scenes linked together by a few lines of dialogue. I always put 100% in to my stories, and there's nothing like thinking about a good tale during the day when you're at work, and what you're going to come up with later that night when you get online.

I don't like anime, unless it's Pokémon (though I have no plans to RP that any time soon). But I prefer the characters in stories to either have face claims, western art or general descriptions over anime pictures.

Some of my Kinks
• Age gaps (older guy/younger girl)
• Being dominant
• Blowjobs
• Bondage
• Clothed sex
• Rough, passionate scenes
• Sexy outfits
• Spanking

############
# SCENE IDEAS #
############

# FILM NOIR #
Gangster/Detective/P.I. (me) x Femme Fatale/Damsel in Distress (you)
I love stories set in a black and white world full of murder, violence and sexy, dangerous women. Where no one is innocent. Karma catches up with every one, it's just how long you manage to fight it off.
A man meets a woman trying to flee her past? A private investigator takes on a case for a beautiful babe that becomes so much bigger than he expected? Or maybe a man is instructed to kidnap a woman, only to discover he's messed with the wrong dame?

# WW2 #
German Officer (me) x French Girl (you)
Her country has been taken over, he's one of the men in charge of keeping the small town in check. Of course, a forbidden romance is going to blossom.

German Officer (me) x Resistance Fighter (you)
An extension of my previous idea. She just happens to be a high-ranking members of the Maquis. Loyalty and allegiances will be torn.

Resistance Fighter (me) x Resistance Fighter (you)
He's an allied spy parachuted in to France. She's the leader of a small band of resistance fighters who do not want his help. However, the pair's adventures will bring them closer together in more ways than one.

# X-MEN #
Wolverine x ?
Not much of a plot here. Logan has a long history with teaming up with some of the younger female members of the X-Men, along with getting himself involved with various women throughout history.