Cuckold Fantasies

Started by Jester, December 15, 2011, 03:52:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

Hi

I am a big lover of cuckold fantasies. Here are some different flavours I would like to explore.

1. Slut Bride Confessions

The slut bride has lost all her private photos, videos and diaries detailing her previous slutty encounters. Her husband thinks her sweet and innocent. She needs to tell him about her past before they marry tomorrow and he finds out about it himself...

I would like to do flashbacks to her previous encounters and then rp his reactions to each story.

2. From Innocence to slut

An innocent wife learns to love big cock and lets her husband become her slave.

3. The Husband Slut

A wife decides that its her husband who can have a different man each week... He will become the slut this time.

4. Cuckquean

A wife who is compliant in her fetish for her husband's unfaithfullness or adultery. The female equivalent of the male cuckold. Comes from the Old English word cwene, meaning Queen. The true cuckquean will be a willing participant in the sex act between the husband and the third part female and may be subjected to humiliation and degraging sexual acts by both husband and partner.

A female cuckold. A woman who's husband or boyfriend commits adultery.  A woman who enjoys being humiliated by her husband or boyfriend's sex with other women.

5. Cuckolded by my Daughter

Imagine if your daughter began fucking around in your home and you could not stop her. And even worse if she was doing it with your friends and colleagues? I want to play a sissy dad forced to watch and help. Maybe we could include mother?

6. The tragedy of a cuck.

You are the love of my life. But our life is doomed for my tragedy. Even on our first date you fuck my friends in front of me.... Am i destined to always be a cuck?

7. My wife is on the game

The day i find that my wife is a prostitute.....

8. Breeding my Wife

She really wants a baby but just not mine....

Will imrpove these another time. Just wanted to get the ideas down.