Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Izzy1337

Banned for reaffirming my belief.
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Stone

Banned for having beliefs!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Izzy1337

Banned, a person who lacks beliefs is a person who lacks a part of himself.
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Stone

Banned for having parts I don't have! *grins*

Izzy1337

Banned for making me giggle.

EvelynMarie

Banned for useing an avatar that made me zone out and try to read everything.
Wait for the guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heart beat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep. Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you are just as pretty without makeup, one who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have you, the one who turns to his friends and says, "That's her."
-Unknown
A/As
O/Os (currently under construction)

Stone

Banned for the same reason, except the reading part.

I could probably say that about everybody's avatar though.

EvelynMarie

Banned because I keep replying to people's post
Wait for the guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heart beat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep. Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you are just as pretty without makeup, one who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have you, the one who turns to his friends and says, "That's her."
-Unknown
A/As

Stone

Banned because you're too slow!

EvelynMarie

Banned becasue that is a terrible reason to bann someone!
-Unknown
A/As

Insanityenviesme

Banned because your hands are so close and yet so far...
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

blue bunny sparkle

Banned for keeping the distance

Insanityenviesme

Banned for not helping me close the distance
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

blue bunny sparkle

Banned for not asking sooner

EvelynMarie

Banned for not helping me keep warm and leaveing me to just sit there in a shirt alone
-Unknown
A/As

Insanityenviesme

Banned for not coming inside where I'm waiting for you, sans a shirt :p
Moments of Sanity

blue bunny sparkle

Banned for not coming outside to get us...

EvelynMarie

Insanity: Banned for asumeing that I'll just come at your bidding

Blue: Banned for posting befor me
-Unknown
A/As

Stone

Banned for that unnecessary sweater.

EvelynMarie

Banned for not knowing the differnce between a sweater and a blouse
-Unknown
A/As

Insanityenviesme

Banned for not knowing that all articles of clothing are useless :p
Moments of Sanity

Stone

Banned for being right. More often torn off than not.

EvelynMarie

Banned just because I feel like modgoding(sp?)
-Unknown
A/As

Stone

Banned for delusions of grandeur!