What's Your Excuse?

Started by terror night, July 27, 2010, 08:09:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terror night

The game goes like this. The starter, me, posts a situation that's generally bad then the next person makes an excuse for that situation and then proceeds to post another situation. The excuses can be completely bull and most times they are. Ok here's the first situation!

You're sneaking into a friend's house to rob him and are caught by said friend just as you were picking up a vase. Good luck.

Brian Boru

"Oh, I have a really special date planned for my lady.  I'm cooking her dinner and I wanted to really impress her and thought this vase would make the perfect addition to our dinner table.  You weren't home so I thought I'd just grab it real quick and bring it back in the morning."

New sit:  your boss comes by your cube and you are not adequately hiding your computer screen while looking at company banned websites.

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

chanellelynn

I was just researching for our company on why these sites are banned so that everyone will understand thus reducing the amount of people visiting such banned wesites.

You wanted to get your girlfriend a great gift for her birthday but you didnt have any money. When at work you decide it will be ok to take a little from the register, but your boss catches you on the camera.

Brian Boru

"Oh, this?  I was doing a count.  Yeah, I know we only do those at opening and closing, but I wanted to keep track of what I've brought in on my shift so that I can keep everything up to date.  No, I didn't slip any into my pocket, look...I had that wad of cash when I came into night."

Your SO calls you when you are supposed to be on your way home, but she/he hears voices of the opposite gender in the background and what sounds like a party.

A/As updated 2/20/11

chanellelynn

Oh man you wont beleive it babe! I was just leaving the building when I walked straight into a gay/bi sexual pride parade! They invited me to walk with them, of course I said no cause I have to come home to you, and it seems they're following me!

-Your mother walks in on you doing some "intimate" things with yourself.

ArtemisHighmore

"Oh, hi mom. Well you know, you don't use it you lose it."

You are getting busy with your lover when your sibling walks in.

terror night

"I was checking if he was good for you to try out."

You're having an affair on your girlfriend. You are caught by her with a man.

chanellelynn

Whats this you ask? Oh my , im blushing because Dan here was helping me with a problem. I have this sore back here and the only way I can get rid of it if someone checks it out for me. Dan was here and you werent, so I asked him. Why is he not dressed? well, what if the sore popped? we didnt want him to get it on his clothing.

You ran over a child on your way to work. The boy is still alive but his mother is furious.

Brian Boru

I'm really sorry this happened, ma'am, but you didn't see him, he was totally not looking to the left or right, just straight ahead and barreled out into the street right in front of me.

You dad catches you behind the barn with your sister playing doctor...

A/As updated 2/20/11

chanellelynn

Daddy! molly had an owie and she begged me to check it out. I didnt know what to do, so I just decided to poke and prod her. is it working Molly?

You found your parents booze stash and decided to throw a party. When your parents come home early the house is trashed and several of your friends are passed out. Youre drunk as hell.

Brian Boru

We were all out of milk and gatorade.

Your boyfriend reads a suspicious email from some strange email address that is very flirtatious....

A/As updated 2/20/11

sartracker

Is this a joke, did you giver her my e-mail address?
Sit. Your supposed to be at work, but you vehicle GPS says your a  message parlor
" Sometime falling, feels like flying, even for a little while!

Brian Boru

Yeah, that damn thing keeps fouling up.  The other day it had me down on skid row where all the streetwalkers hang out, but I was in uptown having lunch with clients.

sit: You are having lunch with business clients when you get a booty call from your wife/lover/mistress/girlfriend, but you accidentally hit speakerphone instead of the answer button.

A/As updated 2/20/11

terror night

Well.....looks like the fans found my work number!

The cops break into your house while you're smoking marijuana.

Brian Boru

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeey....what's going on guys?  I thought this was rolling tobacco.  Good thing I smoked it all, don't want any kids getting their hands on this stuff.

sit.: You go to the grocery store and find an item you want but can't afford.  You decide to shoplift it, but on the way out you set off the alarm.

A/As updated 2/20/11

chanellelynn

You just missed him! He ran by me and slipped this into my pocket as I was going through the double doors. If you hurry you can catch him.

Youre a shopaholic and just spent 5000 dollars on a handmade snake skin handbag, using your fathers credit card.

Brian Boru

It was on SALE!

sit.: your SO does a count of the condom stash and notices several are missing....

A/As updated 2/20/11

chanellelynn

Dude, my buddies and I had a little Condom Balloon war, guess who won ;D

You totaled your fathers brand new convertable in a test drive.

Brian Boru

You TOLD ME I needed to practice!

Your SO catches you looking at things you aren't supposed to look at on the computer.

A/As updated 2/20/11

UnluckyBandit

What on earth is a 'rick roll'??  I swear it was a link my friend sent.

sit: your parents catch you with their 'interesting' magazines.

Darius

I ask, "Mom! Dad! what are you doing in this magazine?"

Situation- You're in the oval office and the president has a cigar in hand and is looking at you with a 'come hither' look.
When the avalanche has started, the pebbles no longer get to vote.
Ons and Offs
absence to make hearts grow fonder
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

Harley Quinn

Casually and slowly begins to make her way to the door.  "I'm sorry, sir, I can't stay in here if you're going to smoke that.  I'm allergic, you see, and I'll break out in hives, so we're just going to have to do this another time."

Situation:  It's five minutes before your therapy session is supposed to end, and your significant other walks in, finding the shrink on the couch right along with you, in a very precarious position.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

abandoneddolly

Oh I'm cured I'm no longer afraid to be in this position.  thank you doctor for healing me of my phobia.

Sit: your walking out of the store and the little thief decetion buzzard goes off.

Endorphin

Blame it on the library books or the person next to me.

Situation: You accidentally run into another car while parking. The owner is not there, but many other people see.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

tinkertot

Proclaim loudly that, that should teach your cheating husband a lesson!

You're caught rifling through the paperwork on your bosses desk.