News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

New Ideas (Seeking F)

Started by MagicalPen, December 17, 2009, 11:22:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

Some free spots to fill, so a few ideas I'd like to play out.

The MILF Next Door

Its summer and people are laying out in the sun, swimming in pools, and trying to stay out of the heat. For Drew, and 18 year old, it proves to be the start of one of the best summers of his life.

His parents have divorced so he decides to move with his dad. The neighborhood is new, every house has a pool, and his father is never around. Always a bit shy, he can't help but notice his room overlooks the neighbors pool, and the neighbor is one hot woman.

She is a lonely housewife, her husband always away, so when she spots the new neighbors son, she can't help herself from satisfying some of her 'needs'. She can show him things that girls his age have no idea about.

Looking for a seductive MILF

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

MagicalPen

Still seeking more games.

New Idea:

Daddy's Girls  [Incest]
At 16 years old, Daddy's twins were starting to grow up. They were developing into young women and Daddy was starting to notice. Shockingly, their mother runs off with a man from work, leaving Daddy and his twins alone. Daddy quickly fell into a stupor, becoming depressed. His twins noticed this and decided to do something about it - why should Daddy have to settle for one woman when he could have two?

I am looking for some one to play the role of the twins, or two people to play each one. There will be M/F/F, F/F, and M/F in this game. It will explore the relationship between the three and will see how far things develop. The Twins can be virgins or not, and Daddy will seek to dominate them in every way.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Daddys Girls is now taken.

The Boss's Secret

Mark had never worked for a woman his entire life until landing his most recent job. Not that he had a problem with that - she was definitely attractive and all - it was just hard to take her too seriously most of the time. Of course, she had worked her ass off to get the job and she was very competent, always the last to leave, working late most nights. Mark thought she might even be a lesbian.

Mark discovers her dirty little secret one day after work. It was the holidays, so people were leaving early, but his Boss was staying late once more. He thought nothing of it until he realized he had left a stack of papers he needed to work on in the office. Upon his return, walking to his cubicle, he spots his boss, wearing nothing but her panties, drinking a glass of wine and watching something on her computer that was making her nipples hard and her panties wet. She looks up and sees him, gasping in shock, her dirty little secret discovered.

Looking for a female boss. Details on this one can be worked out.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry