Looking for anything *Updated 29/12/09*

Started by CedarPearl, December 28, 2009, 12:34:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CedarPearl

I am pretty new to Elliquiy, and I am looking for some roleplays to get me started. I believe I have already started developing two with a few people, but I am interested in some more to keep me going :)

I do pretty much anything, but I am pretty fond of same sex roleplays. I play usually submissive characters, but I will give a shot at dominant if I really need to.

PM me if you want to do a roleplay with me - I really do not mind anything :) All I request is that you are polite and patient.

~Cedar

*Well, at the moment I am craving a good M/M roleplay over MSN. Anything goes - PM me if you can play a dominant role :)

tarlbindo1862

I had a few ideas.

1. a rich spoiled girl is punished by the gods and now finds herself a genie in the bottle, on the nightstand of a boy she rejected.

2. a girl gets blackmailed by her teacher.

3. 2205- man has reached the stars and set up interstellar colonies but overpopulation and economic strain has laid waste to earth. corporations have taken the place of governments and the only rights people have are the ones that take at the point of a (laser) gun. A thief has stolen something, something that will change the galaxy, and the corporations will stop at nothing to get it back. Her only hope is a broken down half drunk spell slinger.

CedarPearl

Both the second and last one sound great, tarlbindo :) Would you consider doing one with me?
~Cedat