"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Mordred

*gets real close and crlifted real low to make sure she is who he thinks she is.. rubs eyes in surprise.. then gives her a little kiss*

Long time no see, gorgeous! :)
*See Pillory*

Grainne

*sneaks by leaving one, sweet kiss on the friend's cheeks*
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

SinfulAngel

*She sneaks up behind her and leaves kisses along the entire length of her beautiful tattoo.*

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days

Grainne

*blushes, and emits a giggle at the tickles, as it's followed..brings the other woman back up and kisses her softly on the lips*

diamonedsky

-cupping Little Red's cheeks in the palms her hands, Diamond nuzzles the tip of her nose against hers affectionately before kissing those ruby red lips sweetly-
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

Daelen

Takes her hand away from her clothing to let that strap fall further, his eyes on hers as he pulls her in close and kisses her soft, warm lips.
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

diamonedsky

-returns his kiss slowly, lips sliding along his in a soft, languid way as eyes flutter shut, her body swaying naturally toward his-
Van Halen - Tattoo

Daelen

Runs his hands slowly over her body, mapping it as he deepens the kiss, slipping his tongue over hers and swirling with it, dancing in a slow, sensual dance.

Grainne

Gives into the temptation of a..wow..Daelen and Diamoned sammich, grinning mischeviously, tugging at the frisky vampire's bottom lip, sucking then kissing it, then turning and laying a small, sweet kiss on the sparkly one's shimmery lips before darting out with a kiss, and fanning her face.

diamonedsky

-grins at her favorite shade of red, pulling her in for another kiss -- this one not at all sweet, but completely sinful -- and enveloping the lovely woman in her arms-
Van Halen - Tattoo

Daelen

As diamoned pulls Eithne in for a kiss, Daelen comes up behind diamoned and wraps his arms around both of them, kissing along diamoned's neck

Grainne

Gives, once more, into temptation and returns Diamoned's steamy kiss, while reaching around to take Daelen's hand, and slip it inbetween them to lay a soft kiss on the palm inbetween sparkly kisses.

diamonedsky

-between them both and loving every second, she shivers from Daelen's lips along her skin, brushing her lips across Eithne's cheek and whispering them against her jaw as the red one kisses his hand-
Van Halen - Tattoo

Daelen

As Eithne kisses his hand, Daelen reaches up and cups her cheek, pulling her in over diamoned's shoulder to kiss her softly, warmly before turning and brushing soft kisses along diamoned's ear.

diamonedsky

-caressing lips along Eithne's skin become suckling kisses along her neck as Daelan turns Eithne's face for his kiss, leaving her throat vulnerable to diamond's lips before she turns her head, Daelen's lips at her ear glancing off her cheek as she kisses his lips-
Van Halen - Tattoo

Daelen

As Diamoned turns her head, Daelen brushes kisses along her cheek before settling on her lips and kissing her slowly, his body pressing against hers and his hand caressing Eithne's cheek.

MasterOfKittens

-kisses your cheek in a friendly way-

diamonedsky

-blows him a sweet kiss with a smile-

That counts, right? :P
Van Halen - Tattoo

MasterOfKittens

-wants to kiss you on the cheek but opts to blow you one instead, not wanting to make you uncomfortable-

OrchidofDarkness

Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Mr Bigglesworth

Kisses Orchid gently, on her forehead, once above each eye.

diamonedsky

Kisses the god sweetly on the cheek
Van Halen - Tattoo

Deamonbane

Inhaling the scent of her hair, brushes it aside, while kissing the back of her neck...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

diamonedsky

Drawn to that yummy tattoo of his, she trails soft kisses and light flicks of her tongue along its design
Van Halen - Tattoo