Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

fayvirn

Hot regards
Yours Fayvirn
;o*

My O/Os
Fayvirn's route map

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Wyrd

Ragtime Dandies!

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

sartracker

" Sometime falling, feels like flying, even for a little while!

Harley Quinn

Hm, well, I think you're adorable.
Ons/Offs - Absences

abandoneddolly

sartracker

abandoneddolly

sure I was rasied with a buch of cows...umm that came out a bit wrong

sartracker

abandoneddolly

sartracker

abandoneddolly

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

abandoneddolly

Harley Quinn

Can't help it, cowboys aren't my style, but that one is adorable.
Ons/Offs - Absences

finewine

A gentle whisper registers in your dreams, "What is your style?"

[tr][td]
O&O[/td]
[td]A&A[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td]
"There is always some madness in love,
 but also some reason in madness...
That which is done out of love
takes place beyond good and evil."
 -Friedrich Nietzsche
[/td][/tr][/table]

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Endorphin

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Amelita

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Endorphin

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Amelita

you flatter me, you sweet thing you... *whispers quieter* I want you

~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~

Endorphin

Amelita