Mob Boss X Assistant Romance needed ( Male needed)

Started by April Bouvier, January 15, 2011, 10:40:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

April Bouvier

Currently I have a craving for a work kind of pairing, where my girl is an attractive young secretary, just hired by your guy a powerful mob boss. But when she was Hire she thought she would be working for some old boring CEO, she has no Idea's what she is in for as Her new mob boss takes her on the dirty jobs where he personally puts a bullet in some one's head. This would frighten her, but she is in to deep she just can't leave they would have to kill her.

I was thinking this would be fun to write, having some sexual tension in the office as she is sexy and her boss is a notorious skirt chaser, though a bit older is still very handsome. Maybe there can be a scene where there both in the elevator stuck for a long time, and he starts to pin her to the wall saying “ We have to do something to pass the time”. I would though like to see a lot of romance and passion in this, Something to make me swoon XD

Well that's all I have for now, if you have any idea's to share them please do.

If interested please read my On's and Off's and my Rabbit Hole then PM me. Please don't post here.