USS Eisenhower - searching for a way home

Started by kaz, January 26, 2011, 02:02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaz

A few hours ago Starfleet command lost all contact with the USS Eisenhower, a small Steamrunner class ship with a crew of 185.

The Eisenhower was investigating a strange phenomena when they disappeared.  Rescue ships have been dispatched to search the area for any signs of the ship.

~~

On board the ship red lights and sirens blast a warning through the ship.  The crew are slowly coming round, slowly becoming aware something strange has happened.  But before they can discover exactly what has happened they have to stabilise the warp core, rescue crew who have been trapped in engineering and account for 10 missing crew members.

And what is that strange structure registering on the scanners?  The one that seems to blink in and out of existence?

~~

Looking for writers to join this trip.  The Eisenhower is stuck in an alternate universe.  They face the unknown as they search to find a way home. 

This is just an interest check.  If this grabs you drop a post with the following:

Position: can be enlisted or officer
Species: any Trek species (not Androids or shapeshifters)
Can you post once a day? yes/no

If there's enough interest then I will work more on the backstory.

Positions up for grabs

Commanding Officer - Captain Hellia Delo (Orion Female)
Executive Officer - reserved
Chief Flight Control Officer

Chief Security Officer
Chief Tactical Officer
Chief Engineering Officer
Chief Operations Officer

Chief Science Officer
Chief Medical Officer
Chief Counsellor

Intelligence Officer

Enlisted members of each department
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

yuna0417

Position: Lieutenant Jessica Bailey Brandt
Species: Chief Flight Control
Can you post once a day? yes

Are we TNG? TOS? New-timeline? Using the Mirror Mirror universe?

Chelemar

I would really love to join this game.

Position of interest:
Chief Science Officer

kaz

I was thinking it would be after Nemesis, about 2394 but they would be in a mirror universe. 
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

yuna0417

So TNG/TOS Main Universe origins, but the Eisenhower is in an alternate universe?

Are we using the main TNG/TOS alternate Mirror universe?

kaz

Nope the mirror universe is gonna be pretty much what we make it.  I've never been a canon freak when it comes to Trek, even when I only did Trek RP I always was very non canon.  Its TNG/DS9 sort of era, with a few tweaks of our own.  Also think Voyager and thats the right sort of line.  But we will have some different races, and I want a recuring bad guy.

So if you ahve any ideas for races to encounter then get thinking and write out any details.

Chelemar

What about a recurring bad guy species that can pass for human but is really part of a species that get's it's energy from draining the essence from a biological  life forms.

They are still alive but the personality is gone from them.  Their physical stature is still there, stamina.. etc.
But, who they were, that uniqueness that made them who they were is gone.

yuna0417

Well The Q Continuum, the borg, are all good and vastly fun to use.

Chelemar

Actually, I think I am going to have to regretfully pass at this time. :(  Maybe I can catch you again sometime.
Good luck on the role play! :)