4 words in Jail

Started by stormkitten, March 12, 2009, 12:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xandria

A rather sizable violation
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

TaintedAndDelish

A traffic violation too

Xandria

You banged into someone?
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

TaintedAndDelish

hung from traffic light

Xandria

An illuminating experience then

Jeffrey

So solitary confinement's bad?
O's and O's / A's and A's / Current Stories / Story Ideas / Posting Updates
Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

Om3n

Only if you're innocent.

Xandria

Om3n

What constitutes innocence, exactly?

Jeffrey

Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

TaintedAndDelish

I'll show you innocence!

Sybl

Xandria

Sybl

Xandria

Sheesh, a simple request! :P

Jeffrey

MiaFire

In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Jeffrey

MiaFire

You think I'm stupid? :P
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Sybl

Xandria

The Spazzy One

That was a contradiction.

Sybl

Xandria

There is mischief afoot!

Phoenixrisen

When isn't there honey?
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21