If I was invisible...

Started by LateNightKiss, July 25, 2011, 06:27:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LateNightKiss

Yay, I love games! I was nestled up in my bed when I came up with this.
It's easy. You're invisible.
The person above you can either be your friend, lover or even enemy. What would you do to him/her?
Let your imagination run wild!
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

boegiboe

I'd sneak up behind you and tap you on the shoulder to make you turn around. In your surprise and seeing noone there, I give you a late night kiss

LateNightKiss

If I was invisible, I would leave you love letters on your pillow. Every time you're done reading one, when you turn your head you will find another.
It would be fun to hear your heart beating faster.  ;)
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

boegiboe

If I was invisible I'd wrap my arms around you in a tight cuddle, you wouldn't know where all that loving warmth is coming from!

LateNightKiss

If I was invisible, I'd tug on that cute little tale of yours and giggle while I watch you spin in circles.

Zaphod

If I was invisible, I would probably try that and steal that late night kiss you are offering. ;)

Belle33

If I were invisible .. I'd also steal a late night kiss ... but boegiboe  :P

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

LateNightKiss

If I was invisible, I'd run my fingers through belles hair until she falls asleep.

Belle33

If I were invisible, I'd like that - I'd like it even it I weren't.  *grins*

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

LateNightKiss

If I were invisible, I'd put on a puppet show for you, just to hear you laugh and see you smile. *Blushes*

Zaphod

If I were invisible, I'd want to see who gets the late night kiss tonight. ;)

LateNightKiss

If I was invisible, I'd give you a tender late night kiss. The redness of your cheeks after each one would be priceless.

Undeniable Sin

If I were invisible, I would want to run one finger softly up one thigh, across your naval and down the other thigh, to see if your skin is as soft as it looks.
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Anesa

*Sniggles*  Okay...this one is way too easy... ;P

If I were invisible...I'd have to pull that cute little string on yer panties..... ;))

LateNightKiss

If I were invisible, I'd hide that cowboy hat from you ^_^

Anesa

If I were invisible, I'd come to visit you late at night while you were sleeping....and take us "both" to heaven ;)

Undeniable Sin

If I were invisible I'd stand behind you to see just who was getting such a smoky look

blue bunny sparkle

If I were invisible... I'd see if the front of you was as pretty as the back...

Undeniable Sin

If I were invisible, I'd sneak up behind you and tap on your shoulder, then reveal myself so you could see my front

blue bunny sparkle

If i were invisible, I'd make you wish I was very visible with my touch.

Anesa

If I were invisible, I'd definitely want to touch that oh-so-soft-looking skin!

Sabby

If I were invisible... I'd steal that hat and make it insult you with exxagerated head bopping and a racist Southern accent =D

Anesa

Gasps!

If I were invisible, I'd kick you in the shin for stealing my hat!  (Possibly would do that while "visible" as well!)  ;P

Sabby

Yeah, well, um... I'd... keep pulling your blankets off! >=D

Anesa

Is that right?  Well..... I'd lasso you with my rope, hog tie you....until you cried "COWGIRLS RULE!"  ;P