News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

That Can Happen... (M seeking F)

Started by crimsonsnow, April 01, 2014, 02:16:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crimsonsnow

Welcome to Crimson's Request Thread!

Please PM me rather than responding below. Also, before messaging check out my Ons/Offs thread here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=142783.0. Thanks!

I'm usually quite focused on building a story WITH a potential partner so all concepts in this request thread are fully malleable and easily tweaked as far as I’m concerned.

Father/Daughter pairings 

Uprooted: A family’s move to a new town causes big conflicts and bigger changes in sleeping arrangements. Will the power dynamic at the dinner table shift when the father and daughter become the new power couple? And what could cause the mother’s acceptance of the new normal? Heavy on the kink and full of mystery.

The Royal Forest A king’s relationship with a denizen of his secluded forest let loose a curse that imperiled his whole kingdom. Over a decade later his legacy is at it’s darkest point, and his daughter may be the only one who can save her land… and her father. Fantasy, fae, and all sorts of fun magic to play with.

Outnumberred But Not Outgunned: One father really has his hands full when his two girls who could not be more different decide to help each other get what they want. But discovering their father’s sexual appetites proves far more adventurous than they could have imagined. Big twists and big escalations.

One Road Forward Unusual events happen everyday, but a series of almost impossible situations lead a daughter straight into her father’s arms time and again until the pair finally see each other for who they are. Slow burn road trip, light and carefree

Teacher/Student pairings

The Hotbed: Managing to keep a prodigy motivated becomes entirely more interesting for a new tutor when his student’s sister decides to create a little competition for attention. One-upping each other was never this much fun.

Exodus: After getting the last of his students onto the plane home from her class trip becomes impossible one teacher makes the best of his situation in a tropical paradise. Could be a one time thing, throw caution to the wind and all that... or it could continue back home.

Canon Character pairings
I wont list specific requests here since I've had very little luck getting canon stories up and running. If you're interested let me know.

Marvel
DC
Disney
Star Wars
Magicians
Mass Effect
Lots lots more...

All these stories are designed to allow for multiple characters and partners but one on one is a-okay for every single one of them. ALL CHARACTERS ARE LEGAL AGE.

Discord strongly preferred but Private Messages are okay too.

crimsonsnow

Added The Magicians and The Flash. Removed a few older ideas.

crimsonsnow

Added The Gifted, The 100, Dark Matter and a notable Others category. Removed one idea and marked two pairings as TAKEN.

crimsonsnow

Updated 9/13/18
Added Star Wars and mashup potential. Removed several old requests and downgraded others.