WANTED - seductive succubi for longterm dating

Started by Sephiriel, December 02, 2012, 11:29:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimera

I'm leaning more towards the first one, although the wolf heads are interesting as well....

Or it are two forms she can take (both women look pretty alike)

Inari

I like both, but the wolf one might be more fitting for the setting. :o

Kimera

Found a couple more, although I think I'll stick with those from Genzoman

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Sephiriel

What's this type of creature called by the way? Does it have a name, a legend of some sort?

bubby

Just a note, the wolf one might work best for our world maybe? Especially with a Lycan in residence? Might make for interesting story...

Kimera

WIP

Putting in bits and pieces of the actual myth surrounding her.

Position: (to be filled in by the GM)
Name: Scylla or Charybdis, in ancient Greece she was mistaken as being two entities
Race: Unique Aquatic demon, Scylla was a beautiful naiad who was claimed by Poseidon, but the jealous Amphitrite turned her into a monster by poisoning the water of the spring where Scylla would bathe
Skin color: White
Eye color: Black pools that seem to draw you in.
Hair color: Black (Varies)
Height: 7'1", reaching over 20' with stretched tentacles
Appearance:

Age: Ancient. After passing once first millenium, one rarely bothers to keep track, although records mention her in ancient Greece, suggesting she is at least several thousand years old.
Personality traits:
Strengths: Controls water and storms,
Fears:
Sexual tendency: dominant
Ons and offs: Bondage with her tentacles, enjoys squeezing the life out of those that unsatisfy her

Additional inspiration

Inari

I've seen enough hentai to know where those tentacles are going...

Sephiriel

It's alright for now, before I officially accept it I need the Fears and Personality filled.

We have another angel on board besides Texas' guy and I believe this pretty much wraps up our recruitment session. See you guys in the OOC, Kimera please paste the complete character sheet here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=147547.950

Woot!