A female cyborg's sad story! (F LF for anyone)

Started by Beorning, December 28, 2016, 04:56:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beorning

Hello!

Here's an idea I'd really, really love to try turning into an RP: a story about a female cyborg.

Specifically, I'd try creating a story with a bit darker, grittier take on cyborgs than the popular "sexy and pretty fembot" take. Pretty fembots / cyborgs are okay... but this time around, I'd be interested in presenting a cyborg in a sadder, uglier way. This take on the cyborgs would be more inspired by mad science, dark sci-fi and even horror... Basically, a cyborg in this story would be someone with lots of ugly metal parts, tubes and cables sticking out of her flesh etc. There would definitely be bits of body horror here...

What kind of story I would like to tell about such a character? Here are two basic ideas:

1. Forced Transformation

This would be the story about this character's origins. In this story, a normal woman would find herself abducted by an evil scientist (or a group of evil scientists) and forcibly transformed into a cyborg. The story would explore what it's like to be transformed in this way, what one feels when turned into a half-machine etc. The story would involve gritty physical transformation, as well as elements of mind control (as the cyborg would most probably have some programming put into her head).

In this story, I'd like to play the female that gets turned into a cyborg and I'm looking for a writing partner interested in playing the evil scientist(s).

2. Liberated

In this story, the evil scientist(s) from the previous idea get arrested! While searching their laboratory, the authorities find their victim: a woman turned into a cyborg. The female is taken to a government facility to be studied and, possibly, helped in some way. She is, at least, shaken heavily - not to mention, the evil scientist(s) have most probably messed with her mind quite a bit. So, the government doctors caring for her need to help her regain her humanity, free her from any programming stuck in her brain etc. To complicate things even further, some of the government doctors might not be willing to even see the cyborg as a human being at all - instead, they might want to learn to control and exploit her...

In this story, I could either play the cyborg, or a sympathetic doctor that tries to help her. So, I'm looking for a writing partner interested in playing either the cyborg, or the doctor(s) interacting with her.

So, that's the idea! Any takers? If so, please PM me...