MFF Scenes? Take a peek. Won't hurt, much.

Started by Darkcide, April 28, 2010, 11:17:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkcide

I am looking for two women roleplayers who would like to play any out any of the scenes listed below. I should add that in regards to sexual roleplays I will only play with women playing as women, that is not a slight against anyone nor is it meant to be personal. I just like what I like. Alterations can be made to the roles, and I am always up for discussion regarding them. Enjoy and if you have any questions? By all means ask away.

Vampire Couple/Childe Scene-Two impossibly cruel vampires decide to corrupt and break a potential childe to add to their stable. There is much argument over this, as the woman of the group? She was the male's sire. She technically is in control, but he does what he does. They argue about creating another, and especially a psychotic one at that. The time period can be debated, but the two of us are evil incarnate basically. We observe a seemingly innocent and pure young woman and through manipulation, removing the things important to her and torment we create a vampire who just might exceed our evil. She becomes the polar opposite of what she used to be. Unstable,  violent, very sexual and highly insubordinate.

Cheerleaders/Athlete-In this role the two of you are cheerleaders. One of you would be considered the Co-Queen B. You and another young woman pretty much run the squad, while she is more of a bitch you're a bit nicer. The other young woman is new on the squad and far more shy and reserved. You two start to spend more time together and become friends as you try to break her out of her shell. One night you invite her to spend the night, (Initially non-intimate). You forgot that you had actually invited me over that night. I'm a Football Player at the college and we had been flirting quite a bit, we hadn't actually done anything yet so you invited me to visit. Though with the time you'd been spending with your new friend, you forgot all about it and this leads to awkwardness when I show up later that night.

Happy Birthday Mr. Bouncer- The three of us work at a pretty exclusive Gentlemen's Club. The two of you are absolutely gorgeous exotic dancers who are the main attraction of the place. Close friends, it isn't uncommon for the both of you to perform numbers together. Although the rates for both of you performing a private dance together? Out of this world. I'm a bouncer at the place, fairly new but I've definitely earned my keep. Especially one night, when a guy who was able to afford both of you decided to get a bit physical. After this, you two have taken a liking to me. Doesn't hurt that I'm fairly attractive, and also a complete gentlemen. Frequently referring to women as "Ma'am." One of you learns my birthday is coming up, and you decide a free private dance would be an acceptable way of thanking me. Even though I'm a gentleman, I am still a man. So quite naturally I go nuts. However the two of you had gotten quite worked up, and the dance goes on longer than intended and you all encourage me to touch even though customers aren't allowed to. So naturally, I'm beyond worked up...and we have fraternization at the work place.

Catholic School Whatta What- (No violation of rules here in terms of age mind you.) You're both gorgeous young women who attend a private Catholic School Campus. The things you're not allowed to do? Are absolutely staggering. While both of you aren't comfortable with the limits opposed on you, one of you accepts it. She's a bit more on the passive and submissive side, the other one of the pair? Far more wild, liberated and willing to seek freedom by any means. She is secretly dating the King Of Badboys. He plays in a band, rides a motorcycle, drinks, smokes, and routinely sneaks her out so the two of them can screw each others brains out. A lot of his habits have rubbed off on her, and she's gradually been trying to get her roommate and best friend to discover her own inner wild child. She had her boyfriend sneak them in toys, and the like. Though her friend has opened up some, she also is still quite shy. On her friend's birthday, she decides to sneak the both of them out with her boyfriend so they can engage in all sorts of mischief. They eventually go back to his place, and things are going along just fine until she wants to go upstairs to be alone a little with her boyfriend. The shy one out of the bunch doesn't want to be there alone with his bandmates though and pleads to go upstairs with them.

Darkcide

How Much Have You Had To Drink?- The three of us are in college together, and there's a wild party that is slated to happen to celebrate the end of the semester. I am roommates with one of you, and we frequently flirt but you're a notorious tease. You know I want you, and you know that as long as I can't have you? You have power over me. Our last roommate recently moved out because he proposed to his girlfriend and they decided to get a place together. We have no choice but to find a new roommate. We quickly get a new applicant, an attractive classmate of ours who is looking to get the hell out of the dorms so she'll have more freedom. The two of you were initially acquaintances, while she is a Theatre Major with me and we had to appear as a couple in a play somewhat recently. She is quickly brought into the cycle of flirtation and teasing which is made all the more cruel now until on New Year's Eve, instead of going to a party? We all get trashed, and someone decides a game of Truth or Dare is in order. While at the start there were some semblance of rules, caution quickly goes out of the window.

Well She is Kind Of Cute- The two of us are dating and we are young professionals who have a fairly healthy sex life. Going into the relationship I knew you were bisexual, however you made a big miscalculation. You see, before dating me? You were in a long term relationship, one where your boyfriend of the time was uncomfortable with you getting involved with other women. I actually stole you away from him, and in all of the confusion you had realized that it has been a long time since you've gotten to be involved with someone who didn't have a penis. You held off from bringing up the idea to me as you were worried I might shoot it down, however one night after our intimacy and I ask what is on your mind you decide to bring it up. Not only am I open to the idea, but I unsurprisingly encourage it. You proposition a close friend of yours who definitely favors women. The two of you are naturally attracted to one another, and she is eager to get a chance to be with you. However she wasn't counting on me being part of the deal and initially is quite reluctant to the idea until finally meeting me and getting to know me.

We're not in Kansas Anymore- The two of you are mercenaries and absolutely lethal at what you do. Your latest assignment was to bring in a bounty as opposed to killing the target. The bounty in question is a former cop who left the force and became a vigilante. The damage he was doing to the organization that hired you was so catastrophic that they had no choice but to hire you two on. You two managed to get the drop on him, and he was fighting one of you in melee combat until the other took him down with a dart from a sniper rifle. You all were bringing him overseas when you were betrayed. The organization never intended to pay you, and you two were loose ends that needed to be dealt with. However you guys don't go down without a fight, and as a result are forced to make an emergency landing.

The island in which we land seems to be uninhabited but you know that to survive, you'll need all the help you can and so it is with a great bit of reluctance I am freed from my restraints. The hostility between you two and I is quite high, but as our time on the island grows hostility starts to give way to something else.

anne sophie

have any one answered you so far??

I could be in for those one...

Cheerleaders/Athlete
How Much Have You Had To Drink?
The Two Sisters-

Darkcide

Hello. :)

Not yet. However if someone expresses interest in one of those? I shall be sure to let you know.

eatyouangie

Hii. :] I also share the same interests as Anne Sophie. If its not to late?

jazz

I am drawn to...

Happy Birthday Mr. Bouncer &  How Much Have You Had To Drink?
I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul. ~ Pablo Neruda

Darkcide

Lets Play A Game- Underneath my mask of good looks, intelligence, sophistication and charm I am actually a sadistic psychopath who gets his jollies by torturing and murdering the people around me. I live a life of excess and frequently like to dabble with my sexuality. So one night at an expensive club, I put the moves on a colleague's fiance and a beautiful young waitress. Convincing both of them to come back with me to my place. Although the two women are reluctant to get involved with one another, things wind up happening and it seems like it will just be a night of good times. At least until I decide to partake in more extreme forms of entertainment.

Darkcide

Lets hope your sister learns as quickly as you do-It has been a few months since one of you went missing. The two of you are sisters, with one being a couple years older. Your family has no idea where you are, although I do. I had kidnapped you, and in that period of time? You've been kept inside of my apartment and you've become a sex slave. I'm quite cruel, and my sex drive seemingly knows no bounds. Eventually when your family appears on the TV, offering a reward for news on your whereabouts? I see that you have an equally beautiful younger sister and decide to add her to our fun.

This Wasn't In The Ad... The three of us are in school together. You two are roommates, and have a discreet relationship with one another. Rent is going out of the roof, and so you all take out an ad for a new potential roommate. I recently broke up with my girlfriend, and due to that we both had to move out as we couldn't afford our place if there was only one of us. We live in the same building, and are pretty friendly with one another. You two know that I have a pretty good job, and one of you happens to really think I'm cute and fairly interesting so she springs the idea to me in class of me possibly moving in with you guys. I'm a bit hesitant, but I do. Imagine my surprise at finding out the two of you are with each other, and that my being there creates a few problems.

Like Mother, Like Daughter. I Like Both- The two of you are absolutely gorgeous. The mother was a young mother, and is a recent divorce. While the daughter? Seems to be following in her mother's former hellion ways. Currently the guy is seeing the daughter, they aren't exactly dating. However they are very physical with one another, and he frequently is snuck in so that him and her can get their rocks off together. One night, they overestimated their ability to be quiet and the mom walked right in on them. What happened next? Was anybody's guess, but nobody is going to leave this torrid affair with their hands clean.

Darkcide

For Honor & All That- The three of us all have something in common. We're some of the best martial artists on the planet, and at some point one of our most notable instructors was the same man. An honorable and beloved master from Okinawa. We weren't trained at the same time, but we all got something from the man. However each of us wound up going our own way. (Mind you this is in a hyper reality of sorts where abilities do exist, and martial artists are capable of some superhuman feats.) However the three of us wind up hearing of his impending death and come to pay our respects in our own ways. While we're out there, he is eventually murdered and we wind up forming a very short lived truce to find his killer and make them pay.

(Mind You, the pictures aren't who you are. Just the source of inspiration to a degree.)

Woman 1: You took the master's teachings and turned them to good. You were most likely his prized pupil. You dedicate your life to helping others and are a hero with connections to the larger community of heroes. In terms of powers? You're nothing over the top, but your leadership skills and fighting ability? They make you a force to be reckoned with. Especially against the martial artists and gangsters you routinely face. You're a good person, though you can be fierce when need be. You're not a killer though, you strongly oppose taking the lives of foes.

Woman 2: You went the opposite route. You're an absolutely cruel & vain sociopath who has turned her talents towards murder for hire. You're one of the most feared assassins on the planet and you enjoy what you do. Your first impulse is to murder your opponents. You and woman 1? You have a very frosty relationship with one another and could be seen as the deadliest of rivals.

Man: Somewhere between your two paths, he lies. He's a mercenary, one of the best on the planet. Certain assignments? If they violate his code of ethics he won't take them. But it takes a lot to get him to turn down contracts. He has never failed to finish an assignment though. His first impulse isn't to kill, but he has very little problem with it. However he's not overly malicious and he takes no pleasure in taking a life. His relationship with the two women is an odd one to say the least.

TheLovelyMaid

Slade.

*narrows eyes*

Hey!

I'm interested in the following:

Tell Me Of The Future

Happy Birthday, Mr. Bouncer

How Much have you had to drink?

This Wasn't In The Ad...

We Are Your Biggest Fans!

Darkcide

lol Slade rules and I'll be sure to let you know when someone else expresses interest in one of those roles.

Otherwise for anyone else who looks in the thread? These roles also have someone who expressed interest.

Let’s Play A Game
Let’s hope your sister learns as quickly as you do
Like Mother, Like Daughter. I Like Both

Ana Luusi

Finally, a MFF!

I'm really interested in:

"Let's hope your sister learns as quickly as you do"
"How much have you had to drink"
"This wasn't in the ad..."

Darkcide

OK, time to send out some pms and navigate this around a little lol.

badbabysitter

I've already sent you my interest, but I am definitely flexible with the other ideas.. if you have a partner interested in any

Darkcide

This Doesn't Feel Right- Woman A is in a relationship with the man, they've been together for a little while and she knows the best way to get him to do as she wants? Is through his pants, so she uses her sexuality to her advantage against him. She is coworkers with woman B whom she absolutely despises. The two of them went to school together where woman B was the most popular girl on campus. She made woman A's life a living hell and now it seems that since both of them are up for the same job? She'll get it over woman A. This causes her to snap, and Woman A winds up drugging and kidnapping woman B. The man is beyond confused at what has happened, Woman A plans on keeping woman B for awhile and making her life a living hell. This includes some light torture, humilation and living out some of her more intimate fantasies on the woman. She also encourages her boyfriend to have his way with woman B although he is definitely reluctant to do so.

Darkcide

I'm Not Sure If You're Right For The Role- The two of you are beautiful young actresses who are quickly making names for themselves. You both are right at that place in your careers, where you are at the verge of becoming household names. Understandably with the two of you being so close in age, and both having talent and good looks? You'd naturally develop a rivalry with one another to some degree. There is a new movie that is being filmed, and the leading man has already been selected. He's a household name, and an academy award winner who has had a few run ins with the law. He's one of the producers on the film and has a hand in the casting. It is a highly anticipated adaptation of some popular adult book. There is a major role open for a young actress that is a dual role. The problem? The studio is unsure of who to cast in the role, so they leave this task up to me. I suggest that the three of us take a short holiday together where I'll watch you two and make my decision. Seeing this whole holiday as one long audition process. Both of you are thrilled at this chance, but you both also absolutely want the role and are willing to do whatever it takes to sway my opinion. One of you is more naive and highly trained, you aren't innocent but you're a bit more conservative which makes me unsure of whether you'll be able to handle the darker aspect of the role. While the other is more passionate and more sultry, but leaves me unsure if she'll handle the more innocent aspects of the character. I do plan on eventually casting both of you in the role, and having two actresses play each aspect of the character but I leep that information to myself for the time being.

lenka

Hey Darkcide.

I like your idea's, but the 'Catholic School Whatta What' has jumped out at me *grins cheekily*

I would be interested in playing the wild one and even more so if my character could try to seduce the shy friend, show her the security she desires when times get tough..when she gets scared and is about to buckle?.

A very close friendship they could have as they both take advantage of her...force her maybe from a false sense of security?

Let me know if your interested.

Len

Darkcide

Hello Lenka, I'm definitely game with that role and your ideas. We just need to find someone else and then we're good to go.

lenka

Quote from: Darkcide on January 03, 2011, 11:38:45 PM
Hello Lenka, I'm definitely game with that role and your ideas. We just need to find someone else and then we're good to go.

Great! just PM me when you do have someone interested or if you want to expand on other ideas for the story.

Thanks
xx

Darkcide

Passion Amongst The Gods- Ares & Aphrodite are involved in an affair with one another, one that continues despite Aphrodite being married to Ares' brother. Both are amongst the most passionate gods, and their romance is the stuff of legends. However, the two of them also bicker a fair deal because of their differing natures. Aphrodite expects Ares to be more romantic, and Ares is anything but romantic. The third character in the mix can be either (Athena or Artemis). Whichever goddess is involved, influences the relationship between the characters.

In regards to Athena, her and Ares are closer in age to one another and bitter rivals. Both are gods of war, but Athena is more compassionate and utilizes strategy whereas Ares is brutal and bloodthirsty. Behind their hatred for one another, there is a very faint mutual attraction that Aphrodite is easily able to pick up on, and deciding to have some fun? She decides to push at the seams. Aphrodite herself has a somewhat mutual dislike with Athena, that stems from their differences in nature. Athena sees Aphrodite as a raging harlot, while Aphrodite sees Athena as a frigid prude and somewhat masculine in comparison to herself. She sees Athena as needing to desperately have fun.

In regards to Artemis, she is a good deal younger than Aphrodite and Ares. (She'd be the equivalent for a god, of an 18-19 year old.) Artemis is one of the few gods that Ares shows anything resembling kindness to. Seeing her as a beloved younger sibling, whom he watches out for in his own way and who shares some traits with himself. Aprhodite and her bump heads somewhat because Artemis is the patron for women, and doesn't believe they need be temptresses. While Aphrodite does enjoy her younger sibling's carefree nature. Artemis has something of a crush on Ares, but will not act out on it and doesn't think he sees her in that way. Not to mention she's planning on holding onto her chasity. The love goddess picks up on these feelings and decides that pushing things could be fun and fruitful for all parties involved. Deciding to personally educate Artemis on how to win Ares' affections.

Artemis and Athena are both traditionally virgins. In regards to whether Artemis or Athena is used? Either storyline can work, it depends on what the parties involved would like to do.

larissa

Quote from: lenka on January 03, 2011, 11:25:55 PM
Hey Darkcide.

I like your idea's, but the 'Catholic School Whatta What' has jumped out at me *grins cheekily*

I would be interested in playing the wild one and even more so if my character could try to seduce the shy friend, show her the security she desires when times get tough..when she gets scared and is about to buckle?.

A very close friendship they could have as they both take advantage of her...force her maybe from a false sense of security?

Let me know if your interested.

Len
Hi,Darkcide.

I will be happy to  play the other girl. She would be the submissive one.. just let me know when you want to start it....
Gmail
Rissa.star7827@gmail.com

Darkcide

Go on, it won't hurt- The man and Woman A work in the porn industry. He's a successful actor, and she's a young starlet who's fame is growing rapidly. The two of them work frequently together, and a popular website hires the two of them often because of their chemistry. Eventually the two of them are given their own website, which has a "reality" feel to it. They'll work with other adult film actors, but another big draw of the site is that they go out and find young women and "convince" them to perform on camera with the two of them. The two get an email from a fan to their website. The fan is Woman B who is a sexual young woman, who is very discreet about her sexuality. The two of them go to visit her, and convince her to spend the day with them. Alternating between filming the going on's to gather footage. The end game, is that they hope they can eventually get her to agree to get more intimate and throughout the day convince her to become more and more risque.

Darkcide

South Of Heaven- I'm the frontman for a metal group, we go through some lineup changes because of how much of a perfectionist I am. Woman A is my girlfriend, who also plays in the band. She is a bassist and co-vocalist. The two of us are highly argumentative but we have a very healthy intimacy between the two of us. She is prone to experimentation and trying new things. We need a new bandmate after ejecting our rhythmn guitarist for his drug habit. I suggest one of my students as a replacement, since I teach guitar as a side gig. I've been teaching Woman B guitar for a long chunk of time, she is easily my best student and when I spring the idea to her? She accepts. Woman A automatically doesn't like Woman B and the feeling is mutual. Despite both women having tattoos and definitely fufilling the image of what you'd think of when you think of a female metal head. They're both wildly different. Woman B is somewhat more timid, submissive and despite the way she looks? Shy and almost innocent. While Woman A personifies a total bombshell in personality. The two butt heads frequently, but after a night of drinking during a song writing session? The two other bandmates leave early, leaving the three of us there alone. Eventually the three of us wind up getting intimate, and we're left to deal with the fallout since we're going on tour.

Darkcide

Round & Round We Go- (The characters are either in College or their senior year of High School.) Woman A and the Man were dating previously. He was quite attached to Woman A and sought to make her happy. However he wasn't enough, not for her. Woman A and Woman B are both popular members of the cheerleader squad, and one day the man walked in on the two of them. He is left quite hurt after this happens and Woman A breaks things off with him. However things aren't perfect with the two women. Woman A is strongly attached to Woman B and gets frustrated that Woman B doesn't view their relationship as seriously as she does. Woman B misses men, and she wants to keep their relationship quiet. Woman A starts to get desperate to make Woman B happy so she can keep her, so she goes to the man and proposes a deal. To make Woman B happy, and to keep her satisifed? The three of them will share an intimate relationship. The man gets Woman A to a degree which is what he wants, and he'll get two women at the same time as long as he keeps Woman B satisfied. Unsurprisingly given the odd arrangement, things go wrong. The man has strong feelings for Woman A, and he is attracted to B but doesn't have the same feelings. Woman is attracted to the man, and while there are some lingering feelings? She is devoted to Woman B. Woman B does like her girlfriend, but she's also really attracted to The Man and starts to develop a strong interest in him.

Darkcide

She Isn't Your Property- Woman A & The Man are college students who are dating one another, and have been for awhile. The relationship isn't a healthy one. The man is a womanizer, and can be very dominating towards Woman A at times. Woman A isn't completely timid, she's vandalized his property as a result of his behavior before and they've had very explosive arguements. Woman A is aware that The Man is attracted to a new girl on campus. One who shares his darkness, and his somewhat cold nature. The man and Woman B are paired together on a project and eventually the two of them become passionate one night. However Woman A walks in on it, and while she's deeply hurt? The man being an ass, invites her to join which she does somewhat reluctantly with Woman B's encouragement. The three then enter a relationship with each other where the man in his own way is in love with Woman A but is definitely attached to and attracted to Woman B because she's his mirror. Woman A likes Woman B a lot, but is in love with The Man. While Woman B is into both parties, but slightly favors Woman A and tries to encourage her to not tolerate the man's bullshit.