Dysfunctional Family (Looking for Male for Incest)

Started by VelvetSatin, May 26, 2018, 11:45:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VelvetSatin

I am looking for a talented, consistent writer. I am interested in hearing from those who can write numerous, detailed paragraphs and who can carry on a storyline before smut. I am looking to do an incest story but I am not looking for a typical cheesy sort of plot. I want something more deep, something more thought provoking. There would be elements of love/hate, possession/obsession, sexual frustration/controlling demeanor along with other ideas we can work upon.

What I was looking for was have an older brother/younger sister pairing. They are from a very dysfunctional family. Your character would have continually been in trouble so he enlisted in the military. (We can decide upon which branch he's in). I would also like there to be another sibling, perhaps another brother within the mix of things that we could work upon. When your character is either on leave for a bit from the military or he's completely discharged, he comes home and things become rather complicated and troubled. He's conflicted and emotionally torn. He experiences PTSD. My character is there for him but there is a lot of emotional pain and hurt. I'd like to focus on their relationship as he deals with his inner demons. We could have him have a girlfriend too which I could play in the RP as well.

The siblings share a deep connection but there is fine line when things can turn toxic. I am looking for those who would like to create this complicated story with me. I welcome your ideas and thoughts so please send me a PM!

VelvetSatin