Continue Onward. [VAN or VAV-E]

Started by King_Furby, September 10, 2008, 03:21:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King_Furby

TAKEN

Continue Onward. [VAN or VAV-E]

A RP about a journey and decision to continue forward despite many obstacles.
Requirement to play; no less then once a week minimum, with a goal for more.
I understand things happen and people get busy but i really need a partner who can post at least once a week consistently.

Characters:
Myself: A human male
You: A female humanoid alien (i got some ideas for this, contact me)

Story:
The universe is at war against a powerful and aggressive alien race. However there are many less advanced planets without spaceships that have no clue until the enemy arrives at their front door. Another advanced race is the main force fighting for the universe against the aggressive race that is intent on destruction. The race fighting for the universe against this threat as made a plan to contact other less evolved cultures and help prepare them. The problem is most cultures are not receptive to "alien life." So they send spys down to planets to become part of this culture (disguised using their technology) and it's to this person to decide if the planet would be receptive to contact them. And so.

A young female women of this advanced race has been living with a people for two years. During this time she has learned about the people and has become a soldier with one of the nations. She is in a special forces unit under the command of a harsh commander. She has formed just a friendship with a young man in his mid 20's who is also in the unit. They are friends, may have a degree of sexual attraction but it's just a friendship. She is not able to get her superiors to make contact before the enemy attacks. When the enemy attacks they pretty much destroy everything but a few 100 people who they plan to relocate. This man is one of them.

basically this involves the male character dealing with the distruction of his people, with the fact that there is life in space, and the decision to fight. I want romance to build between the two main characters, though it may take awhile. My character is going to be pretty freaked out over the situation.

More details will be told to whoever is interested. But for now i just want to put this up so i can start finding a partner.