Cellblock C

Started by Xerial, July 13, 2005, 01:52:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xerial

How much interest would there be here in playing a co-ed prison, with players open to be staff and/or prisoners, as well as the ocassional outside party?

Basically it's a total re-start of the game I ran with some success on RPOL, with the setting intact, and a few of the story ideas that developed later in the play being integrated.

Any takers?

Melody

I would be interested. As a prisoner that is.

Vandren

"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Xerial

Ok folks, once more I'm checking interest levels, here's the skinny:

With the system swelling overfull of felons, and crime still on the rise, a desperate measure has been proposed. The Blackrose Correctional Institute, a women's prison starving for extra backing from the government's coffers, has asked to open the country's first co-ed prison block.

The result, is the newly built Cellblock C (for Co-Ed). The block is host to a series of mid-level offenders - no murderers, or repeat offenders - who live together in the same complex. Cells are assigned by gender, but swapping is often undertaken, and as long as everyone's present in the morning, the hacks could care less. The guards also ignore a small flow of contraband, as long as everyone keeps form being too violent. Every woman in the facility is put on birth control, and thorough checks for STDs are conducted upon arrival.

Warden Harris, the overseer for the project, hopes to profit from this project in more than just the obvious ways. Unbeknownst to his superiors, he is using the cellblock's camera network to film any sexual encounter that goes on, and distributing them through a middleman on the internet. As well, he is using his unique position as Warden of the high profile project to curry political favor by booking 'visitations' between inmates and interest politicians.

There would be room for guests, inmates, and staff. As well, people are allowed to play more than one character.

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

TonyWoods

Sounds interesting to me  :)
Tony's Turn Ons - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=7198.0

We are such stuff
As dreams are made of, and our little life
Is rounded with a sleep

Liesje

singamer

LordAnubis

Dijeon

Well... why not, I guess?

Siegfried

Maybe.  Could be a challenge, playing some one on the inside.  I'm willing to give it a shot.

indarkestknight

WarDragon

What the heck, I'll go for it.  Perhaps as the last uncorrupted guard? ;D

Siegfried

How long would that last, I wonder  ::)

WarDragon

ZK

Response has been removed.
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

GoldenChild

indarkestknight

Bad Wolf

This sounds interesting. Are you still thinking of running it? There seems to be quite a bit of interest...

Bayushi

I think I'd enjoy playing a Guard, to be honest. Guard or Prisoner, doesn't matter much to me, really. This sounds like a lot of fun.

Bayushi

Quote from: Xerial on July 26, 2005, 08:05:08 PMThe result, is the newly built Cellblock C (for Co-Ed).

OMG!! I was being in original game on RPOL!

I so happy you being back online and wanting to restarting game! I playing Akiko in Cellblock C!! I would muchly loving playing Akiko still in Cell block! ^^

delle

Xerial

Ok, after an extended absence from home, I'm back and looking to start a little something... I've been thinking, however, that this format might need a bit of tweaking... while it worked well for RPOL, it didn't have as gritty a feel as sometimes it could have... those still interested, would you like to see perhaps a maximum security facility? That could add into it a Death Row, and solitary might be more of a factor...

indarkestknight

Up to you, either way I'm not particularly biased, though my current character concept works better with the original idea.

Akioth

*Laughs * I was on it too. As David Talonski i think was his name...i think he raped the doctor >.>;;
Akioth has requested an indefinite hiatus of his account.

Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. 

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln