Legend of Frost and Flame-F looking for M

Started by Verasaille, November 19, 2015, 09:41:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verasaille

I threw this up on the pictures I want someone else to play and it got a few favorable comments. So I am putting it up here.

The King of the Aluvia Elves has a dilemma. His world has been invaded by darkness. Color seems to have fled and only the bland tones of grey and white and black dominate everything. His subjects are filled with despair and dread. He must do something! What will it take to restore the Light and color?

What is the cause of this malady? Is it perhaps Hithaeril, the Ice Queen? She has longed for him and desires him. She will do whatever it takes to make him hers. Will he sacrifice himself to restore Light and color to his Kingdom?

But another has his heart. The fair maiden Caraphinnel, red of hair and fiery passion, she will fight for her love with every breath.

PM me for more details. Please have an O/O thread fully filled out and a sample of your writing. Be willing to make this a long term active rp, posting at least once a week or more often.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Verasaille

I would like to find someone willing to do this rp with me. Details can be worked out to suit a creative writer's Muse.

I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.