Anime demon rp (interest check)

Started by DKDBSD, July 17, 2010, 04:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKDBSD

I've got a couple of ideas but they are only very minor ideas so what I need to do is see what people think and go from there. I'll be expanding this as I go.

1st idea based on the premise of Disgaea 2.

A village in the human world, it is peaceful most of it's inhabitants have lived there their entire life. There lives are changed forever when a devil comes before them. He is amused by the simple inhabitants and with no thoughts or consideration he places a curse on the villiage. All it's inhabitants are transformed into demons and the village is dragged into the demon world. What will the villages do now? It's up to you.

This would be a modern setting but as it's anime I encourage melee weapons and the like. This will kind of draw inspiration from Diagaea and Inuyasha. Pretty basic plot line.

Here are a few definite facts I want OC's most of how the world works will be worked out as we go along. I would like to decide a few points first though so heres a list that might be worth discussing.

- What level of technology is available in the demon world
- How much should the characters know when the curse hits.
- When should the rp begin before or after the curse is placed.

Weapons

For this idea we want big weapons giant swords? Go for it rocket launchers? You got it, a girl with her own personal mech either guardian style or otherwise? Why the hell not.

2nd idea

A demon noble after centuries of taking women within his own kingdom decides he's board with born demons. To that end he kidnaps a group of young women "inviting" them to join him at a ball.

These are very basic ideas so it's pretty much up to everyone how they go.

Koyume

Meh, I might be interested in playing a human female in either. In the first one I might play a miko or something...

Koyume

Also I forgot to ask, but I assume that this will involve non-consensual scenarios, right?

DKDBSD

Perhaps it depends really. Depends on what people would like to do as far as either rp is concerned.

DKDBSD

Added more to the first post about the first rp.