Tabu Family-Friendly Resort {On Hiatus}

Started by Clio, May 18, 2012, 03:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clio

For the moment, the game is on hiatus. Based on the busy lives of the GMs and lack of female interest, we've decided to put it on hold for the moment. We'll PM all the people who have shown interest when we re-open it. Thanks!

In a secluded area of Bora Bora lies a tropical resort unlike any other. It has every luxury imaginable, beautiful scenery, lots to do and it's all-inclusive. It is the ideal paradise, and it only caters to the most exclusive clientele. In fact, money can't even buy you a room. Oh, it can help...certainly...as the vacations here are very expensive. However, the primary purpose of the resort is to provide a sanctuary for fathers and daughters who wish to...become closer. It is fully equipped with instructors, bondage equipment, sexual items and such. Fathers bring their legal-age daughters to the resort and train them to be their perfect pet...slave...lover. Some take it more into the domination and submission area, and some take it more vanilla. Either way, it's a family retreat, and fathers are even encouraged to share their girls...although not forced to.

Other accepted pairings are Mother/Son, Mother/Daughter, Father/Son.

Characters We Need:
*Fathers
*Daughters
*Staff
*Instructors
*Mothers
*Sons

Obviously this game will involve incest, and age differences. However, we would like to keep the ages above 18. If a man had a child at 18, then the youngest a father could be is 36. We're not going to be super anal about realism and details, but they can still add a lot to a RP. Therefore, it would be great if you could all choose pictures of real people for your characters. If you need help finding one, let me know. :) The fathers and daughters can be any age you wish as long as it's above 18, and as long as the father is at least 18 years older than the daughter or child.

MagicalPen and I will be GM's, and you can send any questions or suggestions to us. However, as it is still our game, we have final say. We also know incest games don't always get a lot of interest, so if you know of anyone who might be interested, please let them know. Also, we would like people to pay attention to grammar, punctuation and spelling. Make sure to have some meat to your posts. We obviously don't need super long replies, but at least 2 paragraphs isn't asking too much.

This is still just an interest check, but hopefully we'll be getting enough to start setting up the game soon enough. MagicalPen will be putting the character sheet template up later, and he and I will put our characters up as well. We'll be playing the father and daughter who run the joint. ;)

Now...anyone think this sounds like fun? If so, state your interest and what character you might want to play. :)

Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Neysha

My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

Clio

Quote from: Neysha on May 18, 2012, 04:18:32 PM
Interested. :)

Yay! What kind of character do you think you might want to play? MP will be here with the character sheets later.

Neysha

Quote from: Christa McGinn on May 18, 2012, 04:22:37 PM
Yay! What kind of character do you think you might want to play? MP will be here with the character sheets later.

I will be leaning more towards a daughter type of character... it seems more appropriate for me. :)
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

Clio

Quote from: Neysha on May 18, 2012, 04:40:03 PM
I will be leaning more towards a daughter type of character... it seems more appropriate for me. :)

Sounds good. :)

MelisaArtemis

Hmm... Is is possible to have different kind of incest relationship? Like... Brother/Sister or Mother/Son, probably even some same sex like Mother/Daughter or Father/Son? The idea itself is interesting though :)

Google

More then interested to take the role of a father, a son, or a brother... all for this kind of fun... need a nice and fun break from my own attempt at a group game that is driving me mad.
Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

MagicalPen

So far, accepted relationships are:

Father/Daughter(s)
Mother/Son(s)
Father/Son(s)
Mother/Daughter(s)

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Teo Torriatte

I would love to play a daughter, who could be there with a mother or a father depending on who might still be looking to be paired with a daughter.

Snake

Then call me interested if theres other options than daddy x daughter (which honestly creeps me out al ittle dunno why) I'm find with mom x son and all.

EbonyQueen

I will also express tentative interest in a daughter or mother role if a 'partner' for my character can be found.

Clio

Yeah. I mean, I prefer the father/daughter relationship, but we can allow others. So stick with the list MP made for now. And I'll be updating the first post with codes and profiles as we go along.

And as for partnering, we're still working on what method would be best, but for now, we'll say that unless you have someone specific you want to be your family member, we'll try to match people up based on what they want. :)

Google

Quote from: Christa McGinn on May 19, 2012, 12:15:53 PM
Yeah. I mean, I prefer the father/daughter relationship, but we can allow others. So stick with the list MP made for now. And I'll be updating the first post with codes and profiles as we go along.

And as for partnering, we're still working on what method would be best, but for now, we'll say that unless you have someone specific you want to be your family member, we'll try to match people up based on what they want. :)
Makes sense to me, I mean as either a father or a son I will be taking a more dominant role
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

Clio

Quote from: Google on May 19, 2012, 12:18:01 PM
Makes sense to me, I mean as either a father or a son I will be taking a more dominant role

And I'll be more submissive. If you can't find a partner, you can always be an instructor or staff member. I'll be playing a maid as well as a daughter, so we can allow that...although we still need plenty of family pairs. :)

Google

Well preferably family, but I do appreciate the sentiment... really excited right now

Clio

Quote from: Google on May 19, 2012, 12:21:05 PM
Well preferably family, but I do appreciate the sentiment... really excited right now

I meant that in a general way. Sorry. Just saying that if anyone can't find a partner, there are other options.

Obviously I'd prefer there be more fathers/daughters...but I want people to be happy, so whatever you think you'd prefer. Although in the future we might need some people to be flexible to help pair people up. :)

Snake

Until it fills out, can we NPC family members?

I don't mind father x daughter but it's often hard to find a partner fo rit.

Clio

Well we're not starting the game quite yet, so we have some time. We'll see if we need NPC's. :)

And once MP gets the code up, we'll be asking you to PM your application to us so we can make our decisions.

EbonyQueen

Quote from: Christa McGinn on May 19, 2012, 12:15:53 PM

That is also the relationship I would be most interested in pursuing. The only -real- request I have is the ability to play a character of black or mixed race, so I'd need a partner who would like to comply!

Google

Quote from: EbonyQueen on May 19, 2012, 12:31:29 PM
That is also the relationship I would be most interested in pursuing. The only -real- request I have is the ability to play a character of black or mixed race, so I'd need a partner who would like to comply!
More then happy to assist with that should the time come

Clio

Quote from: EbonyQueen on May 19, 2012, 12:31:29 PM

Oh goodness. Race and appearance doesn't matter at all. Whatever you want your character to look like is fine. :)

Snake

Clio

Quote from: Snake on May 19, 2012, 12:40:01 PM
Would Native american count?

What do you mean? I just said that race, appearance, heritage, ethnicity...none of that matters.

Love And Submission

I'm in for a mother/son role.
Never played that before but have always been intrested.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

usha

Count me in as interested in one of the daughters ;) This sounds really quite sexy and lots of fun!