INWYTIA has a need to read

Started by INWYTIA, October 21, 2014, 03:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

INWYTIA

Hello everyone.  My name is INWYTIA, and this is where I will be basing my search for roleplay partners from.  I'm been doing roleplay on and off for about eight years now, both of the sexual and non-sexual variety.  Recently it's been more off than on but I have been wanting to change that.  And that is why I'm here.  I have just been accepted and am ready to get started in a roleplay.

I'm looking for long term roleplays with plot, character development, and/or world creation.  Sexual contact may or may not be a focus depending on your preferences.  I prefer fantasy or sci-fi settings because I enjoy environments that give me more creative freedom. It doesn't matter too much how good you are.  I'm fine with playing with people just learning to roleplay, or long time veterans.  The only thing I ask is that you observe all roleplay common courtesies such as no god modding and full, proper sentences.

When it comes to what actual stories or set-ups I'm looking for, I plan on keeping an updated list of those here.  If you don't see any requested stories, that only means that I have no preference but I am still, and always will be, looking for more partners.  Beyond that you don't need to pick from any listed options and may in fact offer me a new one.  So don't be afraid to get creative and shoot me an idea of your own, or just tell me you're interested in a role play and we'll see if we can work something out. 

I am a fairly busy man with a constantly fluctuating schedule, so I won't be able to post constantly.  I plan on being able to post somewhere between twice a day and once a week, depending on my availability.  On occasion I may post more, but that is largely up to special circumstances.  You can feel free to PM me about when I expect to get a post out, but pestering me for posts is not going to make me post faster.

Feel free to post any general questions or clarifications here and I'll answer them when I can.  If you want to start a roleplay with me, send me a PM and we can discuss it.  I look forward to hearing from you and hope we can get started soon.

The Reclaimation

This is a list of previously attempted roleplays that never got the attention they deserved.  I think the ideas behind them are solid and deserve another chance so I'm going to list them here for you to browse.  If you see one that intrigues you just shoot me a PM and I can answer any questions you have or we can talk about setting it up.

Hell Bent

The king of Pavor saved his people, but at a cost.  They say he made a deal with a demon to unleash the horrible power that stopped the assault of six nations.  His skin turns greyer with each passing day.  His touch stains everything black.  His eyes are glazed and clouded like a corpse.  He no longer leads his people towards the better future he promised them.  His every moment is bound to one single drive that has become his obsession.  Lord Lacuna Treyton wants revenge, and he'll stop at nothing to see that those who visited the horror of war upon him and his people suffer until their very last breath.  Until that time, the new addition to the staff would serve to vent his frustrations upon.  His new personal slave, a former spy for the enemy, is going to learn first hand just how far Lacuna has been pushed.

True To Form

Details to come.

Life's Essentials

Details to come.