Come see our girls, crazy girls
If you're willing to be thrilled, this is a hell of a ride
Those girls, crazy girls
They're hot, they're nuts, they're suicidal
Tickets cheap, it's a crime
And they're half price after 4 o' clock, so toss us a dime
To see these lovely freaks of nature for a limited time
Come see the girls, girls, girls

Please, experienced RPers and imaginative writers only as this is going to be quite a challenge.

I’d like to attempt a role play based on a song by Emilie Autumn (the beginning is in blue above) and I’m happy to discuss the direction in which it goes (as there are many) with writers before we play.

If you’re interested I thoroughly recommend that you listen to the song and read the lyrics https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJi-vEsfbj4 

In the song, the proprietors of an Asylum use the girl’s mental illnesses to attract an audience, to humiliate them and profit from the girls condition instead of trying to help.

There are as many possibilities here as there are RPers replying to this request, but some possibilities may include.

• I would play the proprietor and the inmates as I welcome a string of individuals (men and women with various tastes and preferences) to the asylum. Each guests arrival would initiate a new scene and we’d start each with a short (intimate) discussion with the proprietor before she leaves you with the girl(s) or indeed men selected. I’m happy to play inmates of both sexes and would need my partner to play each of the guests.

• A different scenario may be a modern day setting in which an inspector is sent (possibly undercover) to look into allegations of abuse at a particular facility. Perhaps the facility has a higher than usual mortality rate. You would play the proprietor and the guests who come to abuse the new inmate and I would slowly go insane. the victim may begin very prim and proper and gradually descend into madness, perhaps enjoying her ordeal.

• Another possibility (or an extension of the first) is that we limit each scene/visit to say 10 posts. This will ensure that we keep the RP moving and constantly changing. It would be an interesting challenge if you’re up to it.

Of course I’m open to any and all suggestions – the wilder and more extreme the better.

I’m going to leave this request open for a few days before making any decisions - closing on 7th Sept. – so it may take me a while to get back to you. However, I will reply to everyone who is kind enough to PM me regarding this RP. As I said previously, there are so many variations and I’d like my prospective writing partner to thrill me with how they would like to see this story develop, capturing me with their imagination and creativity in a short (or long) personal message.

Thank you for taking the time to read this far and for your interest.