What are you watching right now?

Started by Inkidu, November 12, 2008, 08:43:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lioness

♥ Poems ♥ Story Ideas ( Updated 3/20/24) ♥ Ons/Offs ♥ F-List♥ A/A (Updated 1/23/2024)♥ Art ♥ My Kingdom ♥

♥Posts owed: 1/1 ♥ Posts completed: 0/1 ♥ Pending: 0 ♥
♥Status: Open ♥

Lain

My Heritage Is Rebellion.

Lustful Bride

The new X-files...and I hate it....Il stick with the old series.

ChefofDreams

I pick Futurama back up, It is a good comedy and still fun to watch.
Slowly it burns.

Assassini

Re-watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Probably my second favourite anime and actually just genuinely a good show in its own right.

Also, been watching Silent Witness. This is something which will probably be relatively unknown to most of you as it is a BBC show which, while good, I don't think has a particularly big viewer audience outside of the UK. It's a forensics crime drama show which does its best to be both realistic and dramatic and succeeds reasonably well at both. It's amusing enough anyway.

Lastly, I also, at the suggestion of an anon from an imageboard, watched We're The Millers the other night. I remember seeing the trailers ages ago and everything about the film looked like it would be your absolute run-of-the-mill, completely predictable comedy. Classic mix of rom-com, "bawdy" humour (so those kind of "cringe" sex jokes), and buddy-humour. It actually ended up surprising me a lot though in that I ended up properly laughing out loud at several points during the film. It was really genuinely quite good with some seriously amusing moments. Perhaps it was because I went into it with such low expectations, but I came out pleasantly surprised with how good it was.

AmberStarfire

I'm sitting on the sofa watching my baby pet rabbit run laps of the living room and try to chew everything.

LuckyOwl

Quote from: AmberStarfire on February 04, 2016, 07:46:18 AM
I'm sitting on the sofa watching my baby pet rabbit run laps of the living room and try to chew everything.

What channel is this on?  ;D
QuoteYou never knew exactly how much space you occupied in people's lives.
F. Scott Fitzgerald, Tender is the Night

Assassini

Quote from: LuckyOwl on February 04, 2016, 08:23:26 AM
What channel is this on?  ;D

It's only on Amazon Prime, so like one person has seen it.

LuckyOwl

Quote from: Assassini on February 04, 2016, 08:44:44 AM
It's only on Amazon Prime, so like one person has seen it.

Oh, that makes sense ;D

OT: I didn't stick with Vikings because I found the first two episodes considerably boring. Boy, was I wrong. I've stormed through the first two seasons in a week. I think I like this show quite a lot more than I like Game of Thrones.
QuoteYou never knew exactly how much space you occupied in people's lives.
F. Scott Fitzgerald, Tender is the Night

AmberStarfire

LOL Amazon Prime.  ::)

I agree, it makes sense.

In actual tv shows, I marathoned through 4 seasons of Battlestar Galactica and one of its movies in somewhere around 2 weeks.

Aside from that, I'm watching the X-Files revival and Millennium (currently near the finale of season 2).

SapphireStar

abandoneddolly

DemonessOfDeathValley

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~

Phantomhive

RH+ Japanese Manga those 4 vampires are super cute.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

SapphireStar

WyldRanger

Star Trek (The Original Series)  ;D

abandoneddolly

Magicians kind of crushing on Elliot right now.

SmokingCamels

An ASMR vid by EquilibriumASMR.  Earlier I was watching Criminal Minds.  I've power watched through Season 1 and 2 of Arrow in less than 2 days.  I've also power watched my way through every House of Cards season the day it came out on Netflix.  :D

Also, to the person who likes Vikings... My momma turned me onto that show.  I was surprised.  But I do really like it.

The Lioness

Quote from: abandoneddolly on March 01, 2016, 09:53:39 PM
Magicians kind of crushing on Elliot right now.

Lol. I have a bit of a crush on Quinton. In a cute/geeky way. Love the show <3
♥ Poems ♥ Story Ideas ( Updated 3/20/24) ♥ Ons/Offs ♥ F-List♥ A/A (Updated 1/23/2024)♥ Art ♥ My Kingdom ♥

AmberStarfire

I just finished watching Star Trek: Deep Space 9 and Millennium with Wyld.

persephone325

YouTube on the TV. Currently BrownMan playing the Uncharted Collection.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

SmokingCamels

I was watching a vid of Keanu Reeves training for John Wick 2.  He's a boss.  I have Criminal Minds playing in the background.

Lady Sakura

The Lioness

Fortitude with Stanley Tucci. Holy crap I am about 5 episodes in and I still can't see which way this show is going. So good!