Fishy! 1-1 full

Started by Lawshenk, October 26, 2017, 11:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lawshenk

@ make you mind up please"

Lady Jenn

"I know I want to be with you," he said. "That's the only thing I really care about right this second."

Lawshenk

" well" she smiled " let's start the rock climbing " she paused for a second " do you feel that?"

Lady Jenn

"Not unless we're talking feeling nervous about climbing," he said, laughing. "Are you okay?"

Lawshenk

" I felt like a single "

Lady Jenn

"What do you mean?" he asked as he walked over to the rocks. "I'm usually incredibly sensitive to things like this."

Lawshenk

" a single tingle on my spine "

Lady Jenn

"You should rest," he said, looking concerned. "Climbing isn't more important than your health, we can wait till you're okay."

Lawshenk

" anything to chicken out " she smiled "come on"

Lady Jenn

"I'm just worried about you," he said quietly, before stepping up to the cliffs. "Who do you think is gonna get to the top first?"

Lawshenk

" me you can't stare at my butt from above"

Lady Jenn

"You're forgetting how sporty I am," he said, just as he winced trying to reach for a handhold. "Well, when my shoulder behaves itself anyway."

Lawshenk

" a real quarter back in waiting " she sighed and took a tuning jump onto the wall

Lady Jenn

"Hey I tried that," he said, managing to start climbing. "It was trying to be a footballer which left my shoulder in this state, remember?"

Lawshenk

" no offence but your cut from a different cloth to the jocks " she smiled " far to normal"

Lady Jenn

"I don't know whether to feel complimented or insulted," he said, unable to stifle a giggle.

Lawshenk

" keep up " she was already twice his right the rock " like I said no offence"

Lady Jenn

"I'm just admiring the view," he shouted up as he tried to keep up. "Can you blame me for that?"

Lawshenk

" no " she smiled " true "

Lady Jenn

"At least I'm being careful where I'm going," he said. "Remember what happened to Carl when he got a bit too cocky trying to do this?"

Lawshenk

Lady Jenn

"He did such a number on his knee that he's never walked normally again," Clint replied. "He was the school's best runner before that."

Lawshenk

" here on these rocks?" She sounded confused

Lady Jenn

"Not here," he said as he pulled level with her. "The idiot went on an adventure pretty much everyone told him not to, that'll teach him to think he knows better."

Lawshenk

" I feel for him " she paused a moment " get bored of the view did you?"