[NC][Seeking More Players Who Want an In-Depth Game!] Burden City

Started by Lady Reign, September 28, 2010, 01:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Reign

Heyo, changed the position of Cop to Investigator because it sounds more snazzy and leaves the Investigator players to NPC the police force as needed.

Clio

Quote from: Lady Reign on October 01, 2010, 07:41:41 PM
Heyo, changed the position of Cop to Investigator because it sounds more snazzy and leaves the Investigator players to NPC the police force as needed.

I like that. Good idea.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

LimitlessNikkie

Quote from: AngelsDemonsCode on October 01, 2010, 02:34:34 PM
Maybe the criminals know each other/heard the others' reputation and so forth?

I love the idea of the criminals knowing eachother before, especially if they are working in smilier fields. Besides if their all the best in their field chances are they've all at least heard of eachother in some form or another.

Also it the Investigators could easily know eachother all working in the same city.

Lady Reign

I would suspect that they would know of each other but not who they are personally. They knew their killing signs and signatures, but not their real world identity. I think the Crime Lord would be the only one that knew them all, after all he/she hired them, or well, conscripted or however else they got their hands on you all playing Criminals.

Then again, I'm just throwing ideas out there. Just because I am GM doesn't mean that I run everything. I just guide the story along.

Venom09

Act I. The Profile
Birth Name: Arinecro Xavierot
Name: Arinecro Xavierot
Alias: Necro
Sex: Female
Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Paralegal
Role: Criminal
Specialty: Rape and Spying
Alignment: Crime Lord (but because of her profession some will think for a while she is for the Detectives...)

Act II. The Diagnostics
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 130 lbs.
Hair: black, long
Eyes: greenish blue
Skin: a lil tan
Birth Mark: N/A
Tattoos: she has one tattoo of a snake wrapping around her neck.
Distinguishable Mark/Scar: has a few scars from when she was younger and cut on her wrists.

Act III. The Dossier
*men/women
*being sub/dom
*rough sex
*bondage
*raping (as long as it isn't her being raped)
*tattoos
*jewelry
*weapons
*multiple partners
*double penetration
*vaginal/oral/anal
*music
*pleasing the boss (in any shape or form)

Dislikes:

*being raped
*intimate sex
*love/romance of any kind
*scaredy cats...
*drama queens
*not pleasing the boss
*scat
*water sports

Attitude:

Necro is one of those people that as long as she gets her way everything is alright. She is very persuasive seeing as thats her job as a paralegal. She knows much about the court systems thus making a good worker for the head boss. She is head strong and stubborn and loves to pick a fight and argument with whomever tries to say she is wrong about something even if she knows she is wrong as well.

Habit/Twitch:

*arguing
*biting her nails if nervous
*filing (she is very ocd on this things have to be perfect when filed)

Quote:

"I'm quite sweet when pleased, but sour when toyed with..."

Weapons:

Ari has a few weapons at her disposal when it comes to legal stature just her way of persuasion, but when it comes to her crimes she likes her knives. Mostly short throwing ones, but a couple of swords hang at her home as well...

History:

Arinecro Kadymima Xavierot... a young Paralegal by day a devious rapist and spy by night... Never caught in any kind of act that she preforms yet because of her persuasive ways in the legal system Ari has kept quite well under the radar for the last couple of years. She started out helping the crime lord when she was 18 and starting college here and there doing odd information runs and such whilst taking courses to become a paralegal which made things easy to sneak around and figure things on laws and help get some of the boss's best workers from ending up in the slammer or getting them out quite quickly. She is mostly just a pawn for the boss, but she doesn't mind for she loves her job just as much as anyone else in the group...

(sorry not much... but it will delve more as hopefully the story progresses)

AngelsDemonsCode

That's a good idea Lady. They just heard or have seen the work but never the person. With one million people there, I wouldn't be surprised if they never saw the others before even if one of them is known for being flashy and arrogant with a morality pet chain reminder hanging off on them. (coughLucaandMargaretcough) Or they're known for being scary as sin but efficient (coughTorridandAdam) or perky but dangerous (coughCandycough).

The Crime Lord definitely should know who they should be and all that. They are the Big Brother of Burden City. I'll love any of you guys forever and ever if you guys actually refer the future Crime Lord in the roleplay itself as that.  ;)

And yeah Venom is joining! *Hugs in greeting*  :D

Venom09

Hey Angel! *hugs back* thanks for inviting me I hope i can live up to this the way everyone hopes it to be planned out! :D

Azumi

I would like to try an Investigator character. Are there any open slots?

AngelsDemonsCode

Yeah Azumi! There:

No more slots for Investigator (5/5)

Unlimited slots open for Victim (4/Infinity sign)

Crime Lord is pending (0/1)

No more slots for Criminal (5/5)

HOWEVER - Criminal and Investigator can be opened again with we have more Victims. If we have seven of them, a slot can be opened for the two other roles.

Azumi

Oh thank you AngelsDemonsCode! I will create a character and post here.  :-)

MomoPeach

Thanks for the invite AngelsDemonsCode. I'm always up for a mystery rp since I see so few of them lately. I'll be back with my profile.

AngelsDemonsCode

This is an awesome roleplay and it MUST be known.  ;)

Take all your time with the profile in building and writing it, Momo. Don't worry, there's still a lot of slots open to everyone.

I hope Lady doesn't get mad at me when she's seen what I've done while she was away. >__>;;

GloomCookie

Act I. The Profile
Birth Name: Jessica Isabel Kaine
Name: Jesse Kane
Sex: Female
Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Undercover Investigator for Burden City PD
Role: Investigator
Alignment: Detective

Act II. The Diagnostics
Height: 5ft 9"
Weight: 142lbs.
Hair: Long and Blue
Eyes: Blue
Skin: Tan
Tattoos: Floral patterns on her left forearm and right shoulder.
Distinguishable Mark/Scar: Scar from being shot above her left hip.

Act III. The Dossier
  • Bondage
  • S&M
  • Pain
  • Medicine
Dislikes:
  • Scat
  • Romance
  • Preppy Kids
  • Drunks
  • Assholes
Attitude: Quiet, stubborn, pain in the ass, fiery temper, loud when angry.
Habit/Twitch: Always takes something shiny from crime scenes, even if it's just the shiny chain from the fan.
Quote: (While handcuffing a half-naked girl) Next time I tell you to stop running, you better slow that skanky ass of yours down before I shoot your knees out.
Weapons: 9mm semi-automatic pistol, one-hand opening knife, 12 gauge shotgun (kept in apartment)
History: Jesse is quiet about her past.  Before arriving in Burden City 12 years ago with her grandparents, her life is a mystery unless you do a little digging.  Born in New York City, Jesse's parents were fairly normal until she was about 12, when her father started acting very strange.  He'd joined a weird cult, and one day was given the order.  He undressed, then held his wife and daughter at gunpoint, undressing them and raping Jesse's mother before shooting her in the head.  Before he could get his hands on Jesse, a police sniper round turned his head into mist, splattering Jesse in blood and brains.  The only thing she can clearly remember is picking up the still warm .50 round on the floor.

What is known to anyone who met her growing up in Burden City was she didn't even go to school until she was 16.  Before that, she'd been in a mental hospital, bundled up tight to keep her from committing suicide.  She managed to overcome some of the mental difficulties, and in the process become a genuine pain in the ass.  She still sees a therapist from time to time, and her signing up with BCPD is questionable, given her strange history, but no one has been able to deny she gets the job done.  But stiff regulations and by the book procedures aren't for her, so she joined the undercover squad as soon as she got the chance.
My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022

Lady Reign

Oh wow. Things sure did pick up a bit in here. Thank you AngelsDemonsCode for watching over the thread while I was sleeping. I didn't get too much sleep last night because Mr. Reign passed out without saying our usual goodnights. Bleh. Anyway, those of you that posted profiles are accepted, and welcome welcome. The ladies that have posted interest but no profile, even if the advertisement has changed in the title, you can still post here. I want to try to get some more men here to keep it balanced out a bit. Don't want ladies scrambling for men who will feel like Kings sitting on a throne of willing, or heh, being thrown from his perched by one of the more aggressive ones (albeit, I would laugh).

So let's see what we can do to get a few more guys in here.

The ratio right now is 4M/5W.

AngelsDemonsCode

You're welcome! I really want to see this pick up soon because it would be a waste to see it go down. I also already contacted some guys who expressed interest and will post soon or have checked the thread here before. Am contacting some guys right now. >___>

Yeah... I don't have that much of a life during weekends. Why do you ask?

By the way, have you chosen the Crime Lord yet?

Lady Reign

I will be addressing what is going on with the Crime Lords soon enough. I have some things I need to attend to before hand (like getting dressed). There is actually a tie between two players that submitted applications.

Also, I'd like to note another change:

The more Victims we get the more Investigators and Criminals we can have. Say if we got seven or so victims (yes you can make two characters, though I prefer the extra to be a victim) I can add one more Investigator and Criminal.

Clio

I can make a victim, but I'm just waiting on the crime lord decision before I do.

kckolbe

Hello, AngelsDemonsCode introduced me to this and I am thinking of a victim character, male, perhaps running for a minor elected office, pretty flexible on which one.  Would that be okay?
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

AngelsDemonsCode

We'll find out soon Christa, don't worry! We just need to let Lady change her... outfit.

If you thought I was going to say 'knickers', I'm offended you think my humor is that obvious. I'll need to go to be soon though, so I'll find out about the awesome showdown in a few hours when I get some shuteye. Just need to attend to a few things first like finding more guys...

And hey kckolbe! <3 Thanks for showing interest in this!

Lady Reign

Quote from: kckolbe on October 02, 2010, 12:38:37 PM
Hello, AngelsDemonsCode introduced me to this and I am thinking of a victim character, male, perhaps running for a minor elected office, pretty flexible on which one.  Would that be okay?

The only position that I am not allowing concerning city affairs is the official mayor (though your character can run for the office). But other than that, go ahead.

Le Immortelle

Oh, the idea about other city authorities being slowly getting involved and played by players is interesting.

This is like Sin City meets Criminal hehe. In a cool way.

Le Immortelle

Act I. The Profile
Birth Name: Angela Fraser
Name: Angus Fraser
Angela Fraser

Angus Fraser
Alias: None
Sex: Male
Orientation: Heterosexual
Profession: Investigator
Role: Corrupt Investigator
Alignment: Neutral

Act II. The Diagnostics
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 205 lbs
Hair: Reddish brown, short
Eyes: Green
Skin: White
Birth Mark: None
Tattoos: Skull tattoo on his forearm.
Distinguishable Mark/Scar: A scar on his stomach where he was slashed in a brawl.

Act III. The Dossier
Likes: Dames..he loves treating them and showing a good time. BDSM, torturing others, drugs, people willing to pay for the information. Working out in the gym, playing cards. Heavy metal, alcohol, Literature, Beat Generation, Action movies, Long drives, Playing guitar.
Dislikes: Honest cops or criminals, being told what to do, being reminded of his past as Angela, Rap music, Watersports, Scat.
Attitude: He's a charismatic man who can make an impact on the ladies since the moment he enters a room. Rude, manipulative and merciless. Very selfish..he won't be doing anything for anybody except for himself, and would always put himself in front of others. Although selfish, he's not a coward and likes to fight his own battles instead of running away.
Habit/Twitch: Chainsmoker
Quote: Man, I feel like a woman!
Weapons: Standard 9mm, a knife hidden in boots and an illegally obtained AK-47 which he typically keeps hidden in his car for emergency purposes. Taser, Nightstick.
History: Ever since she was very young Angela knew she was different. She was never interested in the usual things girls of her age were into. When others were busy dreaming of knight in shining armour coming to rescue them, what Angela wanted was to be the knight itself who saved the beautiful princess and kissed her. Since then she knew she liked girls..when by the time she was a teenager she knew that not only she liked them..but she wanted much more. The psyhological profiling of hers done by her parents revealed that she was mentally transgendered. Angela had sensed that already as she had begun to adopt more and more masculine mannerisms. Whilst at the police academy, it led to her opting for hormones and surgeries to finish the process of her transformation, legally changing herself to Angus from Angela.

In his initial days as Burden city cop, Angus tried to live by the book..and all it led him to was nowhere. Especially when he saw his own parents get murdered and murderer walk away because he had money to bribe those had arrested him. He went MIA, that is until Angus hunted him down and killed him. Since then Angus realised there really were no rules in this city. If he wanted to live on his own terms, he had to bend and even break the law if it's necessary. He regularly sells information about the movements of cops to Crime Lord and at the same time is known to sell information about shady dealings of Crime Lord to other parties in the city. He really has no such thing as loyalties and is known to shift his position like a chamaelon.

Lady Reign

The Announcement of Crime Lord

And the winner is...

Christa McGinn

Feel free to post up your character.

Clio

Woot!

*dances and celebrates*

Thank you SO much! When I get on a real comp, I'll copy and paste the profile. <3

Zaer Darkwail

Damn, so my profile did not win :P. Curious see what is chosen crime lord's profile. Was my profile one the two last contested profiles?